Why do american rappers look like pussies compared to this?

Are our black rapper friends pussies? This guy doesn't need a gun to look like he can kill you easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-O02DlUi1Y

Attached: Kollegah.png (1200x700, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXxJOKwvRlE
youtube.com/watch?v=O-YaEEaGI80
youtube.com/watch?v=bZA8UDShMf0
youtube.com/watch?v=lfvX39MRUxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhzt0OTql7I
youtu.be/orDpIGFqg8U
dailymotion.com/video/x51szfs
youtu.be/ngv3PYiN7Cc?t=337
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black men arent exactly the most refined people... Of course they're not paragons of human power LOL

Cringey homo. Gtfo with your shit.

Nice projection m8

Yeah totally. Gay.

Unironically this.

Who cares , go worship that manlet arab cock, you turk fag.

Have you seen gay men irl?
Easiest places to meet one
>fashion industry
>acting school
>roided beefcake at the gym
>working in a pharmacy

What's the appeal of music like this? If you've heard one song, you've heard them all, yet every time a new one comes out people act like it's the hottest shit and nobody's ever heard anything like it

he 98% has the gay. doesn't say he's a bad rapper.

Attached: majoe.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Didnt that shitskin apologize for disrespecting holocaust victims? Fucking weak.

> Kollegah
> not the biggest closet gay in German rap genre
> claims to be Muslim
lmao, why do you fan girls worship him?

RAPPER?

standing with your hand on your dick with other chimps standing with theirs hands on their dicks while you all move around jerkily chanting dindu is quickly going out of "style"

we need entertainers to have skills not impediments

btw, why is German rap scene filled with Muslims, both Turks/Arabs and white converts (or are they "converts" in order to allowed into a clique)?

Because Sandniggers are the niggers of europe.

> of Western Europe
FTFY
I don't see such phenomena in Nordic countries, Eastern states or in Meds.
Why are Muslims so prevalent in rap scenes only in France & Germany?

Because having a persecution/victim complex is part of most rappers' identities. It's what makes them able to behave like they're oppressed while earning ridiculous amounts of revenue at the same time. And there is noone who plays the fake-victim better than a mudslime. It's like it's in their genes.

Um es kurz und knackig zusammenzufassen: Musel sind Untermenschen.

Is this some german nigger rap?

So white rappers have to convert to Islam in order to get some pity points instead of rapping on poverty? lmao
Do these people even stay as Muslims or do they just pretend for the sake of clique and their carrier?

youtube.com/watch?v=vXxJOKwvRlE

Attached: 30.jpg (1079x1079, 123K)

You could say so, the lad is actually German who converted to Islam as 15yo and larps as oppressed faggot because of it.

Doesn’t look very tough. Nose is still mostly straight, implying he hasn’t been in many fights. And because he’s a mudslime you automatically know he doesn’t line up the sights on guns, just prays to Allah to guide the bullets.

Die konvertieren, weil Musel ja so wahnsinnig unterdrückt sind in unserer furchtbar rassistischen Gesellschaft und als Rapper musst du so unterdrückt wie möglich rüberkommen, sonst bist du nicht mehr glaubwürdig.

Im Ernst, wer heutzutage unironisch Deutsch-Rap hört, gehört an die Wand.

Both races Arabs and african are far less civilized and much more aggressive...
Rap music doesn't just contains aggresive lyrics but also beats that appear more domaint due to hard and very low bass, than for example rock or even classic.

This is therefore how rap and hip-hop mirrors the "spirit" or "expression" of people from the other background.

Just take a look at every country and continent and look for top charts within their races and culture... you will notice a pattern.

Truly an absurd state of affairs that they have to convert in order to be seen oppressed lmao.
Why aren't poverty and negligent childhood enough in Germany?

Not an argument to an actually somewhat reasonable question

youtube.com/watch?v=O-YaEEaGI80

Because most of them come from neither poor nor negligent families. They are fakers. At my high school I knew a couple of kids from extremely well off families, mostly dentist parents, who would larp as the most ghetto, poverty-ridden street urchins possible. It was hilarious and sad at the same time. Professional rappers are similar.

Attached: arabic main battle tank.jpg (500x372, 84K)

Sure but why isn't other appearance than being a Muslim credible enough in Germany?

so essentially most of them have the exact same problems than white suburban Mutts that join SJW clubs have?

>Nod an argumend

The argument was contained in my previous post. The one you're referencing is just my opinion, albeit one based on years of experience.

In principle yes. Part of modern socializiation is trying to climb the victimization ladder, to seem as oppressed as possible or at least as little an oppressor as possible. That's the self-image most people want to project to achieve social recognition. It's virtue signalling basically.

Rap ist ein totes Medium

desu, the only antidote on that is to show how weak such a sentiment is.

You're probably wrong about Scandinavia. Rap isn't that popular in Mediterranean countries and if there were roaches in Poland, they'd be rappers too, because that faggotry is extremely popular there

lol you should see Sweden's rap scene.

>Because having a persecution/victim complex is part of most rappers' identities.
Right on! It also gives them a struggle to write about so they can express anger, sadness and whatever without being perceived as bitches. In Norway, as a native Norwegian there are almost no ways of having any struggle or anything hard to rap about so its hard for rappers being hard/real or whatever.

No. We all live in rich countries, so that ghetto fantasy is pathetic everywhere else too.

No what?

>Why do american rappers look like pussies compared to this
black men at the peak of their potential easily outdo white men at the peak of their potential.

that's why when Jow Forums talks shit about black people they can literally can only pick on impoverished criminals and africans

Attached: Screen-Shot-2012-09-25-at-11.39.25-AM.png (432x634, 144K)

Read the entire post.

No.

Yeah right, nigger.

Idiot

test

Because most are turd burglers! P diddy is the King Faggot! There are videos of based blacks outing these homo erectuses! And they are also diddling and blackmailing! Find them!

Attached: 96323B0A-FA89-47FE-96B7-685798BB23E7.jpg (1024x535, 188K)

> peak of potential
> posts the man with muscle implants
lmao, why do black men have to always compensate?
tjaa, Sacndinavian rap scene is mostly filled with depression rapping white losers, not nigger ghetto rappers

>tjaa, Sacndinavian rap scene is mostly filled with depression rapping white losers, not nigger ghetto rappers
No its not. We scandinavians are hard as fuck. Where you even get that from?

There is a pretty credible theory that American rappers are part of a gay sex cult overseen by JayZ. I know it sounds outlandish but if you actually watch some of the videos the evidence is pretty compelling

> We scandinavians are hard as fuck
in rock scene, not in rap scene
t. Finn

please do, I want to learn everything about it.
I've seen some weird videos related to lil' Wayne, but open the gets and spill the beans

That's simply because there aren't that many muslims there. That will change, because populations of filthy muslims keep growing. On top of that, whites are simply less retarded, so their lyrics are less retarded. I was a teenager in the 90s and listened to quite a lot of rap, which was just white and a minority of niggers. No Moroccans at all yet. If you compare their lyrics to those of an average filthy moroccan rapper these days, they sound genius.

Why would they give clues to the audience? Pretty sure that Tupac nigger was a homo though. He wasn't exactly hiding it.

Listening to rap...

Attached: 1431897145024.png (658x768, 185K)

Swedish rap scene is filled with talentless pussies that uses their friends in state media to promote their own careers. They rap about how hard their life is in Sweden at the same time bragging about how they don't want to fit into society. The "hood" rap is always about how they control the hood and how in touch with the real "Sweden" they are but in reality they never even dare to visit the rural towns or the country side.

I don't have the vid on hand but I'm sure you can find it if you try
the allegations come from other prominent rappers and black celebrities
heres an interview with dave chappelle talking about how jews try to get him to do gay shit as a form of control
youtube.com/watch?v=bZA8UDShMf0

This. Massive respect for their rock. Do what you do best, leave the nigger shit for us in america. Trust me you don't want that shit in your country.

Yeah. It's really pathetic.
That video is a bit long.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x225, 624K)

you can take my word if you want
he's talking about how hollywood uses underhanded tactics to control celebrities up to and including homosexual acts

Maybe it was to give an excuse for his faggotry.
>Yeah I was young and was easily manipulated

out of all tracks you pick this?
youtube.com/watch?v=lfvX39MRUxg

Because that shit is less pathetic or something?

absolutely
nothing beats his original stuff tho
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhzt0OTql7I

hab schon lange kein /kraut/pol mehr gesehen. was los?

Gtfo wigger

Attached: 1540843182791.jpg (243x208, 12K)

I have come to save your faggy thread youtu.be/orDpIGFqg8U

that's like 2005 or something
when he had nothing put a tape recorder, microphone and a Casio
guy made a fortune with his music without ever falling for the jew
i can respect that

Attached: n4scgse21iuz.jpg (500x375, 21K)

I have this discussion alot with friends if kollegah is based and redpilled or just LARPing. Tbh this is again a new track and all i see is degeneracy only. I really wanted to like him since ive heard his oldschool shit 10years ago quite alot but he just proved now that, eventho hes probably based and redpilled, hes still going for the money and fame (rapping about bitches, fucking your mum, money, LV fag shit etc etc). On the other hand he cant put out tracks like link related after he got accused of antisemitism which is another story.
dailymotion.com/video/x51szfs (lmao couldnt even find it on (((youtube)))
tl;dr: kolle is probably based and redpilled but still sells out for views like all the other nigger ami rappers.

A Casio what? It's clear he used a PC. You know how many rappers like that exist? Fuck off anyway.

Attached: 1532270049038.jpg (355x450, 48K)

> based
maybe, just too careful with cucked music industry
> redpilled
definetily, the Jewish rings in that one music video was the sign of it.
> larping
absolutely, he might be redpilled, but is too scared of losing his income, as nothing could substitute for his career.
Hence he sold himself to degeneracy and is a larping 'oppressed'

forgot to add:
also more to larping, his Muslim identity is just a show to earn that credibility for oppressed title.
The man doesn't care about his faith, that's also the reason why he sold himself to degeneracy

most people simply take him way too serious
especially since he made himself a name
yet he has always been like that
mugging the very industry he is working in

>A Casio what

Attached: GUEST_5e65be94-3b81-4f8a-b7f0-da67f3504aa0?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg (488x488, 34K)

i still remember when he was proud of being a fucking half leaf
way before the great cuckening

>absolutely, he might be redpilled, but is too scared of losing his income, as nothing could substitute for his career.
100% this. still enjoying his old shit
youtu.be/ngv3PYiN7Cc?t=337

> great cuckening
when did this happen?
t. Ausländer

>"muscle"
Hit the gym fatty most of that "muscle" is just fat stacked upon your 1pl8mo bench sticks.

also he's pro Palestine
even called out the kike occupation
which caused (((ÖR))) to go into full overdrive reeee mode

don't remember
one of is earlier albums

>posting a leaf
absolute haram

nvm
cuckening of Canada

You have to be 18+ to post here.
Fuck off kiddo.
Sage

No one gives a shit what niggers look like. At the end of the day, they are paid jesters used for the entertainment of the master race. If they aren't football players, musicians, or comedians, they will likely be killed off by another unsuccessful ape. Disgusting.

OP is a herb. On the streets, muscles are useless. The only thing that matters is willingness to bust shots first. Real talk, my niggas.

It's impossible to rap well in any language other than English. It's just sounds retarded. Rap is based on black American speech, with influences from the South the (originally white)New York City dialect.