Are you a Pervert?

In high school, I used to look under the girls uniform skirts to see their panties and masturbate at home. Hell, I even made a list of all the girls at my class and note the times I watched the girl's panties + the color of the panties
Used to get caught a lot, but never gave a fuck or never got punished by the school. There were times were girls publicly humilated me for trying to watch under her skirt by screaming or telling others and sometimes other guys would beat me up for that, but as I said, I didn't gave a fuck and I thought it was worth it, just for a midnight fap.
That's the past tho, I don't do that anymore and realize how fucked up it was. I cringe very hard when I remember those times.

Attached: 1539984838383.jpg (800x1067, 256K)

Mmh is this pasta

No, I just wrote it, I'm being serious

Cool
Are you gay now?

Nah, I'm straight

That's a lie. Mexicans dont know how to make pasta

>that story
>that picture
>those trips
Most based OP ever.

Attached: 1528427339449.gif (200x150, 1.03M)

so I'm the only pervert here with a fucked up story?

>yuri
gross

ur brave user uwu
glory to the pantsu!

Trips
Ok that's pretty epic tho

I used to follow instagram/snapchat accounts from girls from my school and saved all of their pics into folders and made nude fakes of them until I realized it was weird and a waste of time and also turned gay

Not really, no, even here I'm mostly pretty tame.

>That's the past tho, I don't do that anymore and realize how fucked up it was. I cringe very hard when I remember those times.
Welp, at least you realize the err of your ways.
nah, i never did stuff like that.

Looking up skirts is everyones guilty pleasure. That being said, never had much opportunity to which meant no chance of getting in shit at the very least.

I remember this exact thread. It is pasta

I used to regularly jack off in the school bathroom.

I used to physically lift girls skirts, I got in trouble for it.

I did this too.

Yes, you don't wanna know the fucked up things I have done in my life

Yikes

I wish that were me

based redpilled and checked

Attached: 1542757076583.jpg (640x476, 161K)