Is high IQ needed to learn to code?

Is high IQ needed to learn to code?

Attached: c17.png (900x623, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope

Did you hear something about "code monkey" term?

no, as long as you know how to copy and paste from stackoverflow like all those h1b pajeets

no, just autism

if you can tell your mom to bring you dinner, you can code. it's the same thing.

Are you looking for an excuse?

Yes
blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/

>no, as long as you know how to copy and paste from stackoverflow like all those h1b pajeets

If you deal with multiple platforms and languages on a regular basis, stackoverflow is a great tool. If you work with the same language or two every day for years and you still need regular help at stackoverflow, you are a moron.

No... childhood trauma is the biggest prerequisite for coding.

Attached: g-side.png (498x1480, 260K)

I tried to make flash games when i was 10, couldnt wrap my head around it at all
Nearly 2 decades later im an unemployable low iq neet and wish i just stuck with, going to try learning code again now but i dont know, i feel like i fucked this play through up to badly to turn things around, still want to learn it as a hobby tho

Same except i never tried to learn to code, almost 30 and thinking about it, even tried to install linux on my laptop.

No but it does take intelligence to properly architect good software

I bought a few entry level courses off udemy for blender/unity/c+ i know there is no money in game dev, but im 28, i doubt i would get into any of these industrys any way so im just gonna learn shit i can have fun with but who knows, just going to view it as a hobby for now

honestly, i think it does to a degree.

if you want to be a competent coder esp for a top tech company you'll more than likely need a similar performance iq like those guys or else it'll be tough.

I'm dumb and can code.

no that's why machine learning exists, so retards can waste computer resource and pretend to be engineers

Average will do.

Attached: rkzWM39[1].jpg (720x581, 64K)

Learning to code is basically just writing really really really drawn out ordered instructions on how to do shit. Gabe Newell put it best, computers are literally the stupidest things in existence until you give them specific instructions on what to do because there's nothing they can figure out or perform without you explicitly making them do it.

unless you want to work as legacy frontend monkey, yes

To code, no.
To program, yes.

>i feel like i fucked this play through up to badly to turn things around
Me too user. No reset button or time machine though. Sorry. Try to do your best from where you are today