Post unsafe decisions

Post unsafe decisions

Attached: unsafe.jpg (500x667, 79K)

Also interested

how is this unsafe?

It's not if you aren't going to move it around. OP is a fag.

how hot can you shower with this?

How is this unsafe?

My flatmate did that exact thing when he has been unemployed and he haven't got the money for a proper hardware. He used some DELL desktop with AMD graphics and PSU glued externally to its case.

Fuck those custom sizes of PC cases, power supplies and other components. When you're on budget, then most likely they will make you and your wallet miserable unless you do some ghetto modding.
Yep, shit just worked.

I made an account in facebook

Now that's unsafe

You failed to deliver, the only unsafe thing would be for the PSU to fall.down. Maybe don't cover up the intake fan like that but that's not gonna kill it

>this creates mustard gas

Attached: gaming pc.jpg (2448x3264, 545K)

Speaking of PSUs, I bought the worst brand possible, only available in my shithole of a country. I overspent for a PSU that's deemed generally as worse than the lowest tier available with a 80 Plus Silver certification that's been faked.

Been running that shit for about 3 years. A few days ago I decided, even if it "works" (700W PSU that's shitting the bed with a PC that doesn't get past 350W at full load) to buy a Riotoro Enigma. Hope that one's good, not many reviews around but it got into Tier A and I like the idea of having a modular one.

See that red switch at the bottom? That's a perfectly good unsafe decision right there

lol is this a display at a store and did the deviant picture-taker do this or was it set up like that by the store?

It uses electric energy, therefore technological, thus belongs to Jow Forums

Attached: Suicide shower.jpg (1296x972, 394K)

What am I looking at here

Attached: 76544997.jpg (1337x702, 351K)

>cold water enters through the pipe
>metalic fillament inside the head heats powered by electricity
>cold water touches filament instantly getting heated
>hot water is showred on subject
>instant hot water constantly being made on the fly

Well fuck me sideways

Why the fuck would someone do that

10 bucks says that ground wire just runs up into the ceiling and is sitting there not connected to anything

Yep. Probably to hold the shower in place because is too heavy.

Is cheap and get as much hot water needed on the fly.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Does water even get hot THAT fucking fast? I have trouble believing it would even come out lukewarm if it just passed cold through a heater like that.

This is some kind of an elaborate troll, isn't it

Its used a lot in latin america.
I have two here at home.

Inexpensive to buy. To keep. Safer than gas (believe or not) and you dont need to worry about the next person have to bathe in cold shower because everything happens on the fly.

Americans don't understand and think that you'll get electrocuted.
Sure, that looks like a mess but you can properly install an electric shower.

Yeah its pretty safe, just have to worry about corrosion / shit wiring.

I decided to install arch

It's clearly not duct taped well enough. It will peel off in about a month, max two

fucking NOOB

this is how a real pc is built, the most important step is pouring water over it and just using another PSU

Attached: b720d4d2-fd34-4191-8bff-6429bb430496.jpg (1200x1600, 192K)

Not unsafe just ugly (and kinda inpractical without an air filter, that shit will suck even the neighbor dog in let alone dust)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this was my htpc about 10 years ago

Attached: htpc.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Oh no wires, how dangerous!

I've actually had friends do this and rhen wonder why their gaymes are running shittily.

This actually is probably cheaper than replacing your hot water heater.

Some oc

Attached: 45CECD9D-0275-485D-B698-8D3260BFF6FA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

I feel bad for your Marantz receiver

>double dubs
>iPhone filename
>retarded hack
Checks out

absolute madman!!!

What’s wrong with my double dubs?

Attached: The_C_Programming_Language.png (792x1023, 107K)

>It's clearly not duct taped well enough. It will peel off in about a month, max two
and then what? it just sits there you fucking idiot. it's not like the computer is suspended from it

Attached: 1548581688346.jpg (488x649, 74K)

Poettering pls go

Can someone explain this?
Holy fuck how hard is to get a decent case?

What wrong with this photo

Attached: 1548581669042.jpg (837x637, 124K)

i genuinely don't see the problem here

Nah it actually works pretty well. In fact the first world systems is actually worse
t. made the house I was staying at run out of hot water everyday

He plugged his monitor into the port that the iGPU uses for no reason. That affects performance to an extent but it can actually be a viable option for a multi-monitor setup if you run out of ports on your card.

Nothing, mr Bond

Attached: tesla-models.jpg (640x320, 58K)

Does my pc belong here?

Attached: IMG_20180221_213554.jpg (4160x3120, 3.3M)

Are those Schneider speakers?

I soldered a bridge across the PCI-E power inputs on my old R9 290X and ran in on a single 6-pin

That looks safe to me as vent is now uncovered so the PSU is now safe.

>butthurt yuropoor

Behold the GOAT file server
nothing actually dangerous about this other than the fact I could fry the motherboard if it touches the metal case below, but it's on a rubber mat.

Attached: 20190127_213555.jpg (3994x1396, 2.92M)