Windows Users BTFO

Attached: schwindows.png (1920x1200, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org//spyfiles/russia/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763375.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Links plox

Why doesn't Wikileaks ever release Chinese or Russian secrets? They wouldn't merely be an organ of state actors hostile to American interests would they?

Novichok takeout with free uranium cake

American interests == kike interests

what is it

They have no secrets, they are openly evil.

>Russian secrets
they have?

wikileaks.org//spyfiles/russia/

>short list of documents related to DPI traffic analysers
How's that even secret, retard?

>Russia
>1% of kike oligarchs own 90% of that entire shithole

sup NSA! Working hard I see

it shows us all what kind of tech literate nigger you are

WikiLeaks revealed how Comrade Vladimir is listening to all network traffic of his citizens, what infrastructure is being used, and how to bypass it.

> Russia
> Economy of the size of New Jersey
desu pls

>why don't they just have omnipotent knowledge?

>they have?
>?
learn english, you fucking piece of shit

> Why doesn't Wikileaks ever release Chinese or Russian secrets?
Looking "wikileaks" up on chongsearch shows 0 results. Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo are all blocked.

Please don't swear at children.

I am sorry I am from Russia so I don't speak burger good

Holy fuck, you're fucking retarded. Blyatimir didn't hide anything about SORM, since it's is literally part of the legislative framework for ISPs and carriers. Wikiniggers didn't expose shit.

are windows themes more than CSS?

>Why wikileaks does not expose something which they have no data
The absolute state of NSA trolls

Attached: d51zb55-be3f4958-12c3-4d5e-a357-d846624cc3e9.png (300x239, 23K)

t. libcuck who used to love Wikileaks when he thought they were another mindless puppet

what about themes

>t-they have no data!
>I-it's nothing about Assange losing his Russian backing and RT coverage
Nice damage control, freak.

Provide me with link.

They’ve done russian secrets and china doesn’t have limits so they easily will kill traitors without trial. English speaking countries are also more accessible for espionage since everyone speaks it

Ah yes, as opposed to the based and redpilled aryan chinese.

>le russian
Twitter NPC tier response. Too funny watching libtards being salty over WL after hailing them as heroes for years

I don’t know, I wish OP would respond. Notice how the thread is being slided. Do not respond to the shills.

I’m assuming the themes have more than just CSS in them in order to be a vulnerability. Maybe it’s the theme picker that’s being exploited?

So what data they have about Russia and China?

Attached: 1548495446312.gif (413x192, 909K)

Spoken like a true Jow Forumst_d NPC

Attached: 1539595895489.png (546x546, 188K)

Why does the orange faggot keep his phone talks with Pootin a secret? Too embarrassed that people will hear him asking out another man?

windows is so badly hacked together I’m surprised there isn’t a treasure trove. Also, the last thing shills want is you to discuss the OP topic. Ignore them and let’s talk about the leaks.

Why are you derailing the thread?

Do you have to ask?

Attached: 1514000738437.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

They want you to respond and pay attention to them instead of discussing the topic, which is windows themes being a possible exploit. I know many of you are braindead, but keep on topic no matter what.

Do you guys use windows? Do you think linux GTK themes are a possible risk vector too?

>Do you guys use windows?
no
>Do you think linux GTK themes are a possible risk vector too?
Dunno? Is OpenBSD safe?

When the Win2K source was leaked wasn't the surprise rather how well it was put together? I even remember it being lauded on Slashdot back in the day, which was hardly a pro-MS hive.

openBSD is pretty hardened against a lot of attacks. When the CIA vault 7 leaks came there were a few exploits I think, but defiantly not as much as linux. I wish grsecurity had an alternative.

yeah, but that was back in the day. There was that IRC conversation posted on Jow Forums about a supposed MS developer talking about how Windows is really just a heap of hacked together code. The issue I think is that they never remove old code for backwards compatibility. This leads to a bunch of workarounds for newer features and it ends up a mess. But it could have been a LARP.

It used to be well made. Today, no one who has worked on the well made parts is working on Windows. What they're left with is stuff that no one understands, it works as if by magic and if shit doesn't build, they just have to bruteforce it until it does.

for you retards in this thread who have too low iq to search
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763375.html#

Why don't you stop glowing in the dark?

I feel like people are ignoring this post. This is seriously one of the biggest reason. What is there to reveal or leak about China and Russia that all media outlets aren't already pouncing on? See It wasn't even a secret. They don't give a fuck.

Perhaps the risk of leaking from those governments is too high