>it's constantly throttled to 1 GHz and everything lags

so this is the power of apple

Attached: applel.png (2098x1240, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmJH84FnQa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. seething pajeet

this wouldn't be a problem in a white country with air conditioning

Think different by using your computer in a freezer.

Apple are a dead company walking
Ironically Zen 2 mobile will crush Intel's shit next year

What's AMD got to do with anything? Apple are planning to use their own chips in future hardware. It further brings the entire supply line under their control.

He encouraged this kind of behavior from Apple because he gave them an obscene amount of money for a sub par product without doing a pre purchase research. He has only himself to blame.

Who the fuck is going to bother writing new code just for crapple CPUs their market is shrinking all the time.
No way anyone will bother buying a high end mbp again either

Apple crap has always throttled since they went with incel housefires

This is not true.

i

Lol u have to be joking apple has made overheating shit since their apple I I
Even the watch overheats iPhones all of it lol
U have to be a brainlet to not know this

>Who the fuck is going to bother writing new code just for crapple CPUs their market is shrinking all the time.
You're a fucking idiot. Mac OS was written to be highly portable. An ARM port was done by Tristan Schaap back in 2010 when he was an intern at Apple. The underlying base originates from NeXT which was CISC Motorola 68000. It's also been ported to SPARC and HP PA-RISC.

Nearly all Mac OS programmers use Objective C. Which has been used since NeXT. Nothing fucking changes for them.

i mean there's a million articles on this already. If he spent 5 minutes googling it, he could have avoided the problem entirely. But instead his stupid ass is going to shill out whatever he feels like to apple because "hurr durr it's apple"

get fuck itoddler.

This amount of generalizing paints you a bit silly.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1548535227103.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

In case of MBA 2014 some holes and good TIM had fixed throttling, and lowered temps by 20°C.
So, ONE THRILLION company can't put good TIM in their shitty laptops?

Attached: WP_000339.jpg (2592x1944, 790K)

Uhuh meanwhile in the real world app compatibility will be broken
Loool yes defend apples terrible cooling
Fucking Android phones have better designed coolers

>spend extra on an i9
>leave the shitty 560 instead of going with the vega chip

This retard deserves what he gets.

Lol that's funny
He's trying to /code/ on a ancient 6 core incel mobile gpu that can't even 3ghz+

Fuck your shitty meme core processors, this is all the gear I need.

Attached: 1547679038726.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

Based

KYS discord trannie

based and toolatepilled.

>Uhuh meanwhile in the real world app compatibility will be broken
You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. Unless they rid themselves of the Cocoa API, nothing changes. Even iOS apps use Cocoa. They're already running on fucking ARM chips.

>Uhuh meanwhile in the real world app compatibility will be broken
I don't think you've ever looked at a programming book, let alone written any code.

Absolutely.

>try to make laptop do more than it's built to do
>be surprised when it doesn't work
Dumb ass, you don't slam shift your car and expect it to be fine, it's the same way with computers. MBP are fine if you don't abuse them.

>not having a short shifter

>Thinking a short shift is made for banging gears

Attached: tfg.jpg (212x238, 8K)

Get a better light weight flywheel and clutch then

Not going to do shit unless you get gears specifically made for banging. A short shifter does nothing but reduce the throw of the gear stick. A lightweight flywheel and clutch does nothing more than reduce reciprocating mass allowing the engine to rev more freely. Nothing to do with banging gears.It's to do with engine speed. When the engine can rev more freely, you can shift faster because of it. Straight cut gears allow banging gears. But won't last long unless you reinforce other parts of the gearbox. A proper dog box using straight cut gears and dog clutch will allow banging gears to the moon and back, but it's a bitch to drive on your commute to work unless you're a masochist.

>implying I work
Hahahhahahahahaha

This is a great video showing a sequential dog box.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmJH84FnQa8

Straight cut gear whine, sequential shifter, and the insufferable dog clutch clunk at low speed.

Attached: tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_400.gif (400x400, 155K)

Based

Attached: jeenius_bar.png (1925x201, 59K)