If quints you all run 8 mile, if miss I run 8 miles

If quints you all run 8 mile, if miss I run 8 miles.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fzvltPrvGU&index=1&list=PLtPeknJA88wRohYsPzo7vaYc7Taz4Z_fJ

Attached: images (11).jpg (349x116, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCB-v-jxeZU
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZXpMLWB5r8
youtube.com/watch?v=VeomwZRqZJk
youtube.com/watch?v=VPTTYyAzC4g
youtube.com/watch?v=XkI7TFEEyf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sLNqYQzsIVk&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like you doin 8mile tonight slim shady

Welp

youtube.com/watch?v=SCB-v-jxeZU

Attached: 957552-W17hehX9zF3fkNOt.png (680x512, 77K)

I like working for uncle Sam let's just who im

I'm a feel this later see yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZXpMLWB5r8
youtube.com/watch?v=VeomwZRqZJk
youtube.com/watch?v=VPTTYyAzC4g
youtube.com/watch?v=XkI7TFEEyf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sLNqYQzsIVk&t=13s

Attached: Betesta+used+roll+picturebetesta+rolled+image+_bc3c86b94dcc5390e4c2d2abdaba7cc3.jpg (1005x511, 56K)

AAAAAAAAA SOOOO COOOLD

did 4 today and some memeworkout as well
stop whining, weakling

Good luck Shit Post. Please stay safe out there.

AAAAAA IM AN ANIMAL AAAAAAAA NO A WEAK HUMAN AAAAAAA
Im almost done and I'm going to the gym after because that Russian called me weakling.

Dude, it's fucking 3 AM for you. Go to the gym tomorrow instead!

based. get swole and change the view that americans are fat weak retards.

Attached: manime duke.png (1000x706, 661K)

TOMMAROW HERE BOOY GIVE ME SOME GET SOME
AND I'M HERE
I GOT THE FEELING IN MY HEART IM ROUGH AND TOUGH
I GOTTA GET LEAN AND MEAN

Rolling

Wait it wasnt that kind of thread I cant read worth shit

ill run 8 miles tommorow too

AAAAAAA.. ..IF YOU DO 5 MILES WE COULD HANG AAAAAAAAA

How was the gym Shit Post?

I'm still here I'm trying to lose 6000 calories today. How to get off at 11 a.m.
FUCK YOU RUSSIA

Are you going to die, senpai?

Not until I say so. Today's the day where I overclock my body.

I don't think that's how this all works.

Don't worry I got my gallon of water with me. So no worry about it.

but Shit Post, why are you posting if you're supposed to be working out?

I'm on the elliptical

Why are you on the elliptical when you should be working our your glutes?

I'm doing cardio and then stability, like like vigorous planks, push-ups, squats holds, etc.
And I do a lot of kettlebell workouts.

BUT THE GLUTES!! YOU NEED THE MAD GLUTES TO GET ALL THE GIRLS!!!

But I have my face

You think women care about your face? They want a man who can crush a watermelon with his ass cheeks.

. . . .how big is your butt?

Me? Pfft, I don't have an ass. It's why the girls don't like me.

Um have you ever talked to one?

Does my mom count?

No

Do you want a serious answer or no?

Eh if you don't feel comfortable with it

Lol I don't mine. I talk to girls often. I'm pretty much a normalfag when it comes to comparisons to some other anons. Plus I grew up doing ballroom, so I'm not afraid to be up close to women.

Few break time

How often do you do ballrooms and also are you looking for a girl now or are you focusing on yourself?

I'm lazy and dumb so I have less connections now than I did in the past. I would like a girlfriend but I'm not going to force it to happen.

I haven't danced in years. It's fun and I wouldn't mind picking it back up. Only problem is that I like standard dances, such as Waltz, while everyone else likes Latin dances.

Learn some new dance moves, pick up a dance, have a cute dancing partner, get up close and personal. Then a small subtle relationship will blossom and grow. Meet up with said partner outside of class. Go to dinner and movies. The beautiful winter atmosphere sets in then kiss......
I think I got runners high

Yeah I'm pretty sure you do too. What you said sounds cute and fun, but for it to be as easy as you make it sound is entirely different.

Do it, man. What's the worst possible thing that could happen other than a broken heart. That's what life is all about, about what you say? Well having new experiences. Why? Because then everything will become dull and boring. You'll spend all day in a room fantasizing but not doing. You know where I'm getting at? For me I envision myself as a strong and smart man. A man who knows what he's doing. A man who doesn't say ummm or pause in the middle of a sentence while speaking to others. How am I going to achieve that? By studying and working out. Become a better you, than you today.
.....man this runner high is getting to me.
Now more cardio.

I certainly see what you're getting at and overall I agree. The difficulty lies in even finding a girl. But I'm not that concerned. I know I can't keep sleeping on it but full out persuing a relationship can cause issues.

One step at a time. It's a learning curve, so don't expect it to be 1, 2, 3 boom girl. You're a nice guy to talk too and I know there's a lot a girls that are into that.

I appreciate the compliment. I enjoy speaking with you as well, which is why I usually reply when I see you around.

No problem, also is improving mentally

I really should sleep but I just can't. This is no fun.

Go to bed, it's good for yeah. Then again I shouldn't be the talking.

Lol yeah you're not exactly sleeping either. I would be asleep but I have an issue with my respiratory system. My nose likes to stuff up at night, especially if allergies add bad.

Shut dude do you have to apnea

Nah, not quite that. I don't know how to explain it properly. My guess is deviated septum or something.

Do you have to use a sleeping mask?

Nah. My brother does, and I tried his for a sec... It was horrible and didnt make a difference.

Anyway, I can breathe now so imma sleep. Take care Shit Post. Talk to you later.

Later

get rekt espee
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Im at the gym now because Russia said I'm weak.....5 more hours to go

gg
I'mma get started soon as well
but resistance not condition

Attached: 1523097054962.jpg (398x500, 35K)

Good dude but to be honest with you I think this is not healthiest thing I've done. I'm definitely going to be fatigued after this.

sorry
also got some real good motivation for you next time