Do any of you play?

Do any of you play?

Attached: EuropaUniversalisIV_Packshot_edited.png (256x354, 217K)

Yes

Attached: 1542644675378.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Yes. I am Nazi Germany in the game.

Mod???

Castile/Aragon is way too op baka

Castille is my 2nd favourite major nation after Austria desu
Colonial genocide is fun

Attached: 1542152895939.jpg (480x480, 80K)

My first mare nostrum was with Castile actually, removing baguette best day of my life

Yeah, its a hell of an addiction.

Favorite cunt? I'm curious to see bants cunts of choice

I got to 17000 dev with castile around 1800 once
Closest I ever got to wc with any nation other than austria

I usually go with Granada and fail. But if anything, I like playing as Balkan nations or something in the Middle East.

I could do a wc for the achievement with the broken mughals this patch but it is just so insanely tedious so I can never get around to finisbing it, Austria wouldn't be as bad I guess since you have the afk vassal swarm.

I just did an ajam run and it was fun af to hide in the mountains and fuck everyone with attrition.

Yeah, attrition is fun to mess around with. Oh, and I also kinda love to play as the Papal State, but its way too OP and gets easy eventually.

Played around with some hordes recently as well
Honestly not sure if my favourite nation is one of them

If you guys haven't tried yet, you should try a horde->manchu->quing, one of the most fun runs I've had where you fuck up ming even before 1500 and make them explode with the disaster you trigger

Thats one of the two I played
Jianzhou into Manchu into Quing

Pretty fun, but a Golden Horde playthrough is always more challenging and exciting imo, having to go through russia and then the ottomans is a nice challenge

No idea how you guys manage to play as hordes. It feels like you have to be at war 24/7 to do a good run with them.

If you have I believe it is Cossacks, you can raze provinces you capture to lower it's development but gain monarch points. It let's you basically get an insane tech lead and expand super fast. Also their units are complete ass in non flat terrain but totally broken on flat terrain. If you don't have the dlc for razing they are not as good

I got the DLC, but I just can't keep up with their pace. I have to declare war on every neigbour just to please the horde at prevent them from revolting. I just run out of manpower eventually, trying to kill all the rebs.

If you raze the provinces it increases the horde unity based on how much Dev the province has. But yeah, you're kinda forced into constantly expanding and being at war until you reform government

You can raise manpower from the tribes
And yeah, its pretty much war 24/7

It's shit

typical incel trash game. battlefield5>your shit

Attached: alt right 3.jpg (2000x1200, 1014K)

>brainlet german with shit taste
shut the fuck up retarded incel

thats exactly what an incel would say.

the fact that you play incelgames just supports my point

No its too confusing

Why do krauts shit post so much now, it's like they swapped with australia

yes but EUIII is better, they're both about the same difficulty its just that 3's mechanics are much more cohesive that 4's

Jokes on you I'm a Russophile, germanoids can die for all i care

>0

I play an older version.

Attached: still working on that empire.jpg (1920x1080, 696K)

used to but fuck paradox

I regret buying Vicky II, HoI3, and EuIII back around 2010-2011. Not because they're bad games, but because if i knew what paradox would become i would never actually given them my money.

Forgive me, for I have bought HoI IV and Stellaris
with DLCs

Eu4 will go out of development when IR drops.
Those Swedish jews are going to milk that bitch dry.

You are forgiven, just pirate from now on.

The writing was on the wall when CKII got like 3 or 4 DLCs within 18 months of release, at that point it become apparent that Paradox are the EA of grand strategy.

Khmer

no, I'm not gay

Portugal

This