Social stigma of math

Does any employer actually care about math? I study CS at shitty uni, no one want to learn prob/calculus/statistics, everyone wants to just pass exams. I read books and i learn it because i want to pass exams and know what i am doing, and because its slightly interesting to me, how much abstract and trippy it is. I often dont understand things and i feel like a brainlet but it feels nice when something finally clicks. I am learning information theory right now, i write some simple ML in python, and i feel nice when i see some correlation between math/physics/ML/Info theory fields. In the same time i feel like i waste my time, by not programming more, i cant talk about mathy things with anyone without getting those stares like i am some pseudo-intelectual loser who does not want to cheat, same with job interview, HR roasties would i am weird, creepy virgin or something. Is there any field for someone with interest in math, who is also a brainlet? I am interested in ML/AI stuff, but before i get my Masters, meme could die, in other hand administration/security/it probably always will be in demand, but i am not interested in technical things, i just like abstract stuff

Attached: Sexy-MathTeacher_o_37703.jpg (600x409, 33K)

I'm a 22 year old boy, how many men is it appropriate for me to have had sex with?

If you're OP then any number between 1 and 50 thousand

tfw i've slept with more than double what is appropriate

I suppose she's well about this number unless not counting the ones in her job.
However the values are reasonable and not too slut like

Attached: 1548700573489.png (720x1208, 27K)

So basically I should have had a homo orgy on my 16th birthday.
Fuck, I wasted my life.

>tfw 24
If I get a girl my age she will be used up roast.

Attached: sad angry K ryan gosling.jpg (918x597, 216K)

tfw two imaginary men.

Does that mean my mom who is 60 has fucked 13.5 dudes?

If i were 14 then 2 imaginary men would be appropriate?

Underage satan go away

Attached: table.png (168x2571, 51K)

this image is degenerate

but sqrt(negative number) is complex number? Really makes you think...

Highly probable.

Attached: 1547586113291.png (158x164, 37K)

Attached: 01f7c010d5f84f5c3cfef82dca78b262966b9778_hq.jpg (955x720, 62K)

Good question

Attached: impossible to solve.jpg (750x750, 105K)

ftfy

Attached: fixed.png (600x409, 190K)

Lol thats what I thought the equation in the OP was.

>9

wat

In the early 1900s, baseball players eschewed weightlifting, because they wanted to be more pure and spend more time playing baseball. But then baseball players who lifted weights started fucking their shit up in baseball, and other players had to either lift or accept that they'd always lose to players who did. And it turns out weightlifting isn't that hard. Learning basic calculus and probability is like that, except for programming. If you can't do it, you deserve to fail.

That's pretty low t b h.

Is the last one a combo meal?

>when you get that last fuck in between 100 and 110

Attached: download.jpg (248x146, 7K)

>Muslim version

10+10+10=30
10+5+5=20
5+2+2=9
10+2+5=17
this is like preschool?

no no, that one uses log instead of a coeff of 2

underage detected

Im a retarded fat neckbeard and I blow this equation out of the water. What the fuck this was supposed to male women seem slutty

>10+2+5
10+2x5*
flunked

Literally the only reason why I have a job right now is because I'm a math major. I got lucky though.

brainlet detected

Will to live.exe has stopped responding

Which uni

16, last one doesn't have two fries

I've had employers thirsty for my dick ever since i started putting myself out there, because i'm good at maths and programming.
I don't even want to work in industry.

Dumbass, the coke is 10, the fries are 2 and the burger is 5, so it is
>5 + 2 x 10
Because multiplication happens before addition, that means
>5 + 20 = 25

So 11 year old girls are supposed to have had sex with 4 imaginary men?

Supposedly 5. I'm also a 22 yo boy and that number is way lower than the amount of men I had sex with

Nope, it's missing only one frie

OP I think trading and being a quant might interest you. Also writing trading bots for different markets and different strategies. There's 1% you'll actually become a quant, but it's nice to work for something you enjoy.

>tfw 33yo man who has had sex with 22 women
I feel like I should be proud of this but would judge a woman of the situation would be reversed. Am I a hypocrite?

>Am I a hypocrite?
Yes, I'm judging you and thinking that you probably have quite low standards and/or that the women you've slept with have low standards.

32yo man with 18 partners myself, probably 80+ if you count hookers, but I use sex to deal with the fact that I fucking hate myself and have accomplished nothing in life.

A key that opens all sorts of locks is an amazing key. A lock that gets opened by any key is a terrible lock.

>a penis is a key and a vagina is a lock simply because one fits into the other
A pencil that fits into all sorts of sharpeners is probably weird to write with. A sharpener that can sharpen all pencils is a fucking amazing sharpener.

I was deliberately making a bad analogy out of personal bias. Don't be so serious, user.

Jow Forums is serious business.

Attached: lamb.jpg (852x854, 47K)

im sorry op but the jump from 0 to 2 is retarded

Attached: 2019-01-29-085309_694x424_scrot.png (694x424, 17K)

Are you in middle school OP

oh so 16 year old girls should have been split and railed by 2 different guys already
welcome to the 21st century

>statistics
Stats is piss easy and can be applied to 99% of jobs if for nothing else but measuring efficiency.

>underage
>with men
Fuck outta here.

Just here to add that any woman that has had sex with < 1 aka 0 men is the fucking worst. Virgins are not a good time.

It should also stop rising when you get married by your late 20's

I don't think it'll matter as long as you're only doing one-nighters and not going for relationships. Going for relationships is an obsolete way of thinking unless you're in some religious community.

>a penis is a key and a vagina is a lock

Attached: unknown.png (1672x936, 1.13M)

sometimes i wish i was gay

How do you get all these men to fuck you?

I suppose that raises the question of whether a penis is closer to a pencil or a key. We could argue about whether or not a vagina is closer to a lock or a pencil sharpener, but there are no girls on the internet so we can gather more data about the former.

>whole new meaning to "skeleton key"

>be first year CS student
>be on a cruise for cs/math/chem/geo/phys students
>idle on dance floor
>cute math grill asks for a dance
>end up talking about maths, philosophy, theology etc. for hours

You just need to find other people who like mathematics mayne

Guys the joke is that you'd be gay to start considering the premise of you having sex with men just because you saw a meme. This thing is meant for women retards

Equality a shit, men and women are different. There are different sexual standards between them.
Is correct

are you literally a child?
The key-lock analogy has nothing to do with the physical properties of either and everything to do with women as gatekeepers.
Unironically kill yourself, brainlet.

It applies to heterosexual girls and I suppose that the formula for mens sould be different and above real values. I wonder which formulas would fit real means values for men and women of each orientation. Where to find sex partner number by age pol values?

Does that mean every vagina shortens the length of my dick after fucking? Good thing I am going to remain a virgin with a large dick then.
Also how is this thread still up since yesterday?

Are you guys retarded or what?

Attached: 1536482976076.jpg (320x319, 13K)

5*pi/2

>that weird threesome on her 16th birthday