/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "You are valuable customer" • "Dear friend" • user likes the new stuff • OBD2 tool • Jow Forumstard loves China • See you space cowboy • "Please understand" • (for Pedophile) • Bicycle bottle holder does not live up to anons standards • Noice • "Friendship with USA ended" • Carabiner clip bonanza • Insecure user does not like his new wallet • Chink Ridge wallet knock-off is great • Chinking intensifies • If only you knew how bad things really are • OH NO NO NO NO • "Very sorry friend" • Everything went better than expected • "Please wait friend" Previous thread

Attached: csg-mall.jpg (1000x650, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.aliexpress.com/item/South-Sudan-Sudanese-SSD-Men-Flags-tops-Autumn-Cotton-Turn-down-Collar-Jeans-Shirt-Long-Sleeve/32919249830.html
aliexpress.com/item/RED-CIRCLE/32805029285.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for the news section fren

Attached: pepe trucker.jpg (439x363, 127K)

de.aliexpress.com/item/South-Sudan-Sudanese-SSD-Men-Flags-tops-Autumn-Cotton-Turn-down-Collar-Jeans-Shirt-Long-Sleeve/32919249830.html

Who here has experience with buying clothes from Aliexpress?
Is a single shirt like this worth 20 quid?

Attached: 1547053985832.png (1400x586, 692K)

>de
>republic of south sudan
Yep, it checks out

Why the fuck would you want that shirt?
Clothes on Ali is probably not great idea, sizes are likely to be smaller than expected

Guys, I dont think my sd is coming...
Instead of a refund, can I say to the store that I'll match the price for a higer capacity and send it?

Just bought this cute little fella
Hope its big enough and ships before New year starts

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-213643__01.jpg (1080x1166, 149K)

Attached: 1497275232813.png (691x653, 27K)

>both packages arrived into the country on the 16th
>I still don't have them
waiting is painful

its called fashion sweaty

What do you mean user?

Bought a 64gb I hasnt arrive yet
Instead of refund I still need a sd only this time to be a 128gb, I can pay the difference.
Do you think they agree?

are you trying to impress your wife's bull?

im probably going to buy another flag shirt if i get an actual piece of advice here
it was just an example

BRO why do you even check tracking information??? waiting for something to arrive two months away is torture. a great thing about chinkshit is when you get an unexpected package and have to guess what is inside. its like christmas from when you were a little kid.

Slowly finding stuff from my kitchen wishlist.
>fish spatula
11" SLOTTED TURNER FISH SPATULA STAINLESS STEEL FLEXIBLE aliexpress.com/e/cnV4ZcBX
>apron
SINSNAN New Hot Fashion Lady Women Men Adjustable Cotton Linen High-grade Kitchen Apron For Cooking Baking Restaurant Pinafore
aliexpress.com/e/bOqjQaMh
=======
>stuff that wasn't yet on wishlist
=======
>cake tester
1pc Cake Tester Biscuit Needles Baking Tools Stainless Steel Biscuit Icing Sugar Needle Baking Pastry Confectionery Tool aliexpress.com/e/2VoPaXP
>cheese cloth
Mayitr 1.5/2/3/4 Yard Cheese Cloth Bleached Width 36" Gauze Cheesecloth Fabric Muslin Kitchen Cooking Tools aliexpress.com/e/b2LAbNQ1

The fish spatula is actually a French brand which normally retails for three times the price so not sure how the chinks are selling it this cheaply.

Attached: 20190127_141556.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

>unironically ordering carcinogenic chinese kitchenware

>not sure how the chinks are selling it this cheaply
cause you are buying a fake

also i wouldnt dare to let any chinkshit touch my food

>implying you don't touch your chink stuff with your hands all the time, contaminating all the food you eat

only thing I'd stay clear of are things you heat up and then add food

Buy them at your local supermarket. Are you leaving from your parents' house?

I want to get quality items that will last me a lifetime.

/mu/ here. gotta say these are p good

Attached: zst.jpg (355x355, 12K)

Asking again. If the shippment says not tracked, but expects delivery today it means I am already chinked?

Fucked up his cable, now it's gone...
Time for a new one.

Stop supporting the chinese economy you consumer freaks

Dengism and Xi Xingping Thought will dominate

""""""""""""""""stainless steel""""""""""""""""

I ordered a pocket pussy from alixpress. did i fuck up. its the anime one

Send a sample to a lab and post results before you stick your dick in.

my dick has faced worse a little lead or w/e wont kill it XD

Is DX one big store or a cluster like AliExpress?
If I order eletronics from different sub-stores inside AliExpress at the same time, do they ship in the same box?

how to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: 1548651317533.jpg (904x659, 268K)

:0
?????

Attached: a1b2cedb-e349-46a8-909b-61beb2b73ed2.jpg (1280x960, 166K)

After yearks of chiking chinks, I finally got chinked with the tada68, key number "1" doesn't work. How can I dispute this? Could at least get free keycaps given that I got the "X" chinked?

Repostin' cause picture was off

Attached: tadumb.jpg (960x1280, 109K)

>no numpad
You chinked yourself.

No numpad: more room for the mouse, food or beer cans.

Go to a thrift shop and buy cast iron and pyrex

It's been 5 days, am I getting chinked?

Attached: Screenshot_AliExpress_20190128-203153_1.png (1080x1367, 76K)

retard

bought this for $0.17 CAD. Handy thing for the house. Used the $5 ebay coupon. Still awaiting on the 11.11 dried mango...

Attached: cheapchineseshit.gif (757x304, 20K)

sopa de macaco? uma delicia, ate torna veado.

Do you use it to stretch your anus

is it to late to place my order if i dont want to get fucked by Chinese new year ?

looks like a familiar design

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.31.51 PM.png (455x347, 187K)

Too late

What is this used for?

Ask again in March

Doubt it

Just make sure to check the sellers sizing chart for correct fit. Send them a message if you have any doubts

Break into old or cheap cars with weak doors.

when does it return to normal?

Carpenters use them to level windows before installation.

Can anyone share information about human rights abuses by the Chinese government? How about information pertaining to the underground pro-democracy movement in China?

No.
Post it on ->

This makes more sense to me than Couple of weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-220637~2.png (1080x1013, 535K)

What's the cheapest tenkeyless keyboard that I can get without flat keys? I want one so I can stop raping my laptop's keyboard with rhythm games.

Any recommendations for wireless headphones? Preferably with a mic if possible but not mandatory

>15 feb.
B-b-but the New Year holiday is not supposed to start before the 5th of February. There is time to ship before then, right?

Attached: download (4).jpg (728x471, 34K)

I ordered some transconductance operational amplifiers from AliExpress a few weeks ago

the package finally got here.
Unfortunately though, it looked like the top had been ripped open or driven over, and it arrived empty. The customs person even wrote "Arrived without contents" on the envelope.
What can/should I do about this? They weren't exactly cheap.

shark!
um no, planes!

who /buy obviously fake things from wish then report them as counterfeit to get a refund/ here

Subject just reminded me of this thing someone sent me today, I found it humorous

Attached: do-not-learn-mandarin.png (1400x5552, 946K)

True dat. Chinese society are toxic af.

Open a dispute, you have 15 days after the product has arrived to do it. They will ask for pictures maybe, ahead of that it's just luck. Send the picture of the customs envelope.

Attached: 1545809470758.jpg (540x549, 24K)

Russia?

There are no good wireless headphones. They all suck.

Pick a random chink gayming hea

-dphone set

Everything will ship separately

How much was it?

Thanks, I have only tried making single orders before.

Lol like what?

Is this a meme or something? Who is this fucking pussy that's afraid of mail

Almost everything my man. Anything that purports to be something that it isn't is fair game... all sorts of historical or numismatic trinkets (things that are obviously worthless but the dealer is still trying to get $60 out of you for it, that kind of shit) you can complain the thing was misrepresented on the ad and wind up getting 90% of your bid back for something that is still a decent decoration item.

The best way to go about this is to search for superbowl or championship or MVP or hall of fame whatever and as llong as you find a listing that doesn't specify "replica" you'll be golden.

Other things are historical "artifacts"... again, as long as the listing doesn't say replica, you're golden to act like an angry fat american who has just been defrauded.

In addition to that, virtually anything involving a sports team logo is being sold unlicensed so make a complaint and get some scrilla back.

There are some other things I haven't gotten into because i'm drunk and can't think but since last october I've spent around $925 on wish and gotten back over $650 in counterfeit claims.

Many things can go wrong:
Delayed shipping.
Defective items.
Wrong variant item.
Fake items.
Stolen items.
Item is withheld in customs.

>"Friendship with USA ended"
lmao, American lawyers ruining everything for their fellow citizens again! Probably ran out of work in the homeland.
>Delayed shipping.
this years nov-dec shipping has been slow, China post really needs to work on their process

I want to upgrade my razor, and have been eyeing the qshave safety razors for quite some time.
Should I just go with the most ordered razor/brush/stand or is there anything to look out for ?

Yes

Link?

>Yes
just go with the most ordered, or the second part of the question ?

rip in peace

dude I have items ordered on 10th of January and the items are stuck in China. Even the sellers started spamming with messages at the start of January that there will be delays, even if the seller manages to ship the item, do you think their couriers are working?

No

>Z C C V

>No
maybe idk

What are some good wireless chink controllers that can also control mouse and have keyboard in it?
I saw this one called DOBE TI 501 but not sure if its good or not, does anyone have experience with it, or have other suggestions?

Any good mechanical pencils recommendations? Looking at the pentel graphgear 1000, anyone know anything else that can compete with it?
Would like for it to have a retractable tip

i have a red circle and its pretty dope, dunno how it is comparable with yours.

the only problem is that my daughter dropped it and broke the tip off, glueing it back in black was a fuckery

where do you think we are? i don't want to drop $60+ on a brand name when the chinks can make and sell the same thing for

Has anyone made offers on chink shit? I wonder if the seller would accept it.

Attached: 1534573867207.png (150x51, 1K)

are you fucking dense ?
aliexpress.com/item/RED-CIRCLE/32805029285.html

oh, i see, sorry user I thought you meant actual rotring when you said red circle, i didn't know the chinks made a 1:1 knockoff, thanks I'll check them out
it doesn't have a retractable tip though does it?

the seller should at least offer to send the X keycap and a new switch if you're able to solder it

np, no i dont think it has, it's just a standard solid metal mech pencil

Wtf is up with the AliExpress app? Getting this message no matter what country or item I choose.

Attached: Photo Collage_20190129_131503704.jpg (1920x3413, 1.2M)

buy Zebra Delguard
it's plastic but there is a patented system which prevents the graphite from snapping and breaking

I am lefthanded and this is heaven on earth bro

i'm getting it too, but it looks like i can still check out with my cart. they updated the UI so probably some temporary bug.

Gonna order a Mi8 to replace my Redmi Note 5. Any reason not to?

what do you not like about it ?

nothing, really. I hand down my phones to family members, and my mom broke her old phone, so now she gets the Note.
Supposedly the Mi8 has a better screen and camera, that's mostly why it caught my eye