ABSOLUTELY BASED

justice.gov/opa/pr/chinese-telecommunications-conglomerate-huawei-and-huawei-cfo-wanzhou-meng-charged-financial

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1024px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Justice.svg.png (1024x1024, 675K)

THANK YOU BASED MR. PRESIDENT
CHINK SHIT BTFO AND ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why do alt-right spergs think that their Apple iPhones don't contain same compromised chinese chips as Huawei junk?

What does this mean to Jow Forums, are chink shit threads done for now

>huawei

Plenty of other chinese trinkets you can buy that aren't huawei.

Burger made shit threads will go down in Jow Forums because they have to get second job to pay back those dempts to chinaman

Why do you think that the altright buy apple?

But China's debt to the US is larger.

>ITT: it's okay if the botnet is american!!

I'd honestly rather be a part of the chink botnet than the (((American))) botnet

Give them head start on that social credit score. Good idea.

Nobody's stopping you, or even cars, so buy that chinkshit, and use the fuck out of it user.

Based, finally the feds do something about those gooks and their spyware

I agree, but I literally just got my Matebook today so I can't deny the possibility of cognitive dissonance. However, I am pretty sure most of the anons didn't bother to actually read the link in OP, because most of it seems like the things they did that are so inexcusable were laundering money away from ((((them)))) through Iran.

As the peoples republic of chinkland doesn't hold jurisdiction in the US and tends to be at odds with the american DoJ, I would honestly be surprised if they kept that information much less had anything they could genuinely do with it.

Chink phones have led to chinks emptying out old lady's bank accounts.

These posts glow in the dark

This poster can be blindfolded with a shoe string.

Jow Forums needs to take down the chinks.

I am literally, unironically buying a huawei phone because of this

Are they (((old ladies)))? if so, then I suppose its about time they made some withdrawals.

Yes chinks stealing money is why chink phones are good.

>buying chinese anything
lmaoing rn
make your own shit if you're not some poor faggot
If you know where to look, and if you're got the raw materials and money, you can make really anything you want.

Even computer components, from the case to the motherboard to the gpu to the semiconductor, can be custom manufactured locally, for a high price.

Retards here will still defend their AMD/Lenovo/Google products to the death though, despite all the components being made by people in actual fucking slavery.

Oh shi- gotta ditch this phone or start practicing my waterboarding real quick

Unironically pure cringe