/sp/ is more alert of the botnet than you are Jow Forums

>disable the powerad.ai script hiro just installed on 4channel
>
>they US government is running it through MIT (massachusetts institute of technology) and the NSA in virginia
>
>no i'm not trolling/

Attached: file.png (948x662, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js)
powerad.ai
pastebin.com/b402wM99
web.archive.org/web/20190128234655/https://powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking advice from Jow Forums

Jow Forums uses paranoid whitelists, so there's nothing to "disable"

Retard

>okay just read the js file, my javascript is pretty rusty but what i got from it is
>it injects that script into each page of 4channel, where it makes a record of a timestamp, your IP, it gets your country from that IP, the device you're using to view it, how many visits you make on here a day, how many visits you've made on here in total, the thread you're looking at and the things you click
>it then links these to your amazon and google tags, which is basically the collection of data these two already have on you outside of this site, which includes your address, contact details, biography, social media etc etc
>also, by the looks of it, they're deciding whether you're in the US or not but the script doesn't terminate if you're not
>
>ironically, these scripts don't appear on Jow Forums, just 4channel
>
>best thing to do is block that url (powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js) or powerad.ai as a whole, use a VPN, or just jump ship now, which is probably what i'm going to do
>thanks for everything lads, 12 years of shite

>okay just read the js file, my javascript is pretty rusty but what i got from it is
>it injects that script into each page of 4channel, where it makes a record of a timestamp, your IP, it gets your country from that IP, the device you're using to view it, how many visits you make on here a day, how many visits you've made on here in total, the thread you're looking at and the things you click
>it then links these to your amazon and google tags, which is basically the collection of data these two already have on you outside of this site, which includes your address, contact details, biography, social media etc etc
>also, by the looks of it, they're deciding whether you're in the US or not but the script doesn't terminate if you're not
>
>
>best thing to do is block that url (powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js) or powerad.ai as a whole, use a VPN, or just jump ship now, which is probably what i'm going to do
>thanks for everything lads, 12 years of shite

this

Attached: 1524307431806.png (595x382, 22K)

wow that's new. thx op.

>freegeoip.app
fug

i noticed it

>it affected my scrolling
>laptop fans would go on when idle

Is it really too much to ask to not have this malicious garbage inserted? It seems nearly every two months we get some new script quietly injected thats somehow worse than the last. Like how the past few straight up broke the website if you blocked them the normal way due to how they were tied to the elements. Not to mention hiro never comments on it.

>everything I dont like is pol/trump/nazis/incel

Retard here, they deleted the /sp/ thread
How do I make sure I block this, and only this? I got Scriptsafe and it stripped back most of the site

Am I safe like this?

Attached: ublock.png (518x385, 19K)

for archiving purposes:

pastebin.com/b402wM99

web.archive.org/web/20190128234655/https://powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js

what tool is this?

red means ublock is blocking it. so yes it's safe.

not him but that's umatrix

anyone making a big deal about this is a retard and needs to fuck off of this board. Literally using umatrix with the DEFAULT settings will block this trash.

>Retard here
Yes, you really are.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (561x352, 63K)

>allowing Jow Forums(nel) cookies
>allowing google scripts
>allowing gstatic scripts
Embarrassing.

you need to allow gstatic scripts unless you have a pass (like me lol xd)

I'd wager most people on this site use Chrome as far as desktop browsers go
Not Jow Forums, but Jow Forums as a whole

Not if you force non-JS captcha via 4chanX.

Wait, how do you make your context menu like that?

>he isn't an advanced user
buy a pass

You need Jow Forums(nel) cookies to post though.

What is the appropriate domain to blacklist in a DNS block? powerad.ai alone?

yep

Attached: y.png (239x64, 2K)

the fuck is powerad.ai?

>domains connected

Any domain with "ad" in the name is just bloat. I remember one exclusively for concerts and the like, just block them for all sites.

Attached: 1521425472368.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

4channelers btfo

Jow Forums has adtng though.

>/sp/ is more alert of the botnet than you are Jow Forums
no shit
they only know u b o / u matr

>pol is bad

>/sp/ is more alert of the botnet than you are Jow Forums
Some of already have shit like that blocked ahead of time, specially with JavaScript disabled or with a basic ad blocker installed. Fuck off back to /sp/.
Well that's one way to use uMatrix.
It eventually breaks.
>using umatrix with the DEFAULT settings
Embarrassing.
You mean phone posters.

>It eventually breaks.
werks4me

I will try it again then.

>it has teh flags, must be pol

Attached: brainletcastle.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

You should be, but if anyone's got it green, add "powerad.ai/*" (without quotes) to My filters.

uMatrix already blocks it though

Nigger everything goes through the government now. Reddit Facebook all trigger dod* filters.

is clover safe?

yes

who's behind that domain

Attached: x.png (1185x420, 151K)

next level shit

Attached: x.png (1075x256, 27K)

>block js
>google tracks your posts trough captcha anyway
>amazon buys your internet history from your isp anyway

>amazon buys your internet history from your isp anyway

Even in Third World countries?

Prob not, they value western users data more for obvious reasons.

hey that's my umatrix setup too

bless you child

Oh hi Josh
it is Joshua Gomez, isnt it?
dont panic we arent after everyone, just you
and we do glow in the dark

What's that coin mining filter again?

What a piece of shit, at least not on the board that is heavily against garbage like this, but no.