What the fuck is this Jow Forums? why is google such a fucking trash company

What the fuck is this Jow Forums? why is google such a fucking trash company

Attached: Untitled-1.png (3744x1347, 2.48M)

and yes im talking about the resolution being gimped on firefox

yup, complaining about googles monopoly on the internet is "down syndrome addled "

YouTube videos are available in many formats and resolutions. However, some browsers do not support newer video formats or quality options. This means that these browsers may only have one or two video formats to choose from. We recommend upgrading your browser or operating system for the best viewing experience.

Below are some browser and operating system combinations that support YouTube's high-quality video formats:

Google Chrome(all operating systems)

MS Edge

Safarion Mac OS X 10.10 or newer

Firefoxon Windows 7 or newer and on Mac OS X 10.10 or newer

Note:All resolutions may not be available on newly uploaded videos.

TL;DR blame the browsers

Attached: download.jpg (800x516, 33K)

Your shitty browser cant into video codecs

>using chrome and YouTube
You realize how fucking stupid you are right OP?

Attached: 5fd.png (200x196, 8K)

i dont use chrome lmao i use firefox

You gave them money for premium, you stupid imbecile. You are part of the problem.

Honestly got no excuse for this one, I like YT music for my 2 hour bus rides to campus

You probably fucked something up with your browser, but I recommend you use mpv+youtube-dl anyway.

or more like Google wants to promote VP9/AV1 or whatever new codec and they want to force everyone else to adopt.
Google has been trying to become the replacement for the W3C for years now, and the convergence to Chromium and google-style plugins is proof.

so should i just switch to ungoogled chromium or suck it up

what does youtube need notofications for?

Good question, they never fucking send you them

>W3C
Literally tried pushing xhtml and other crap, lobbied for drm and every other form of botnet. Self appointed idiots. Standards can be good but these people have zero authority.

they send notifications when somebody who you are subscribed their notifications uploads a video and things like that

>anime profile picture

Attached: 1519166023855.jpg (576x803, 90K)

kek based this is me

So the google chrome app that I use to expend all images on a page is not working, its not lit and ever other app I download seems not to work for this propose, anyone have any idea why? Any apps thatwill fix this?

Attached: Chasing the sunsent 3.jpg (2000x1313, 242K)

Figure out how to use mpv

wat

Are you seriously paying for yt premium?
The fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1548732084174.jpg (750x741, 49K)

>windows 10
>stock firefox
>original stylish extension
>pocket remains enabled
>youtube
>youtube PREMIUM
>some faggot looking youtuber
>anime profile pic
>stock chrome installed at all
Post your start bar so I can laugh at you more

Oh shit
>campus
No wonder the apple video and the firefox, it's another one of those Jow Forums posers. I'd tell you to go back 2 reddit you non playing character, but the two are basically indistinguishable at this point