Croatia Hate Thread

How Croatian girls look at Serbian bulls :^)

Attached: DseFQoTWoAAu6Ub.jpg (780x520, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

in4s.net/crnogorski-noz-u-ledja-visee-nije-novost-ko-je-bio-uz-srbiju-a-ko-protiv/
voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/did-croatia-play-games-and-will-it-sign-the-un-migration-pact-after-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I
youtube.com/watch?v=ImdaK-AdjSc
youtube.com/watch?v=vBV086iUS3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no body cares at both countries

FPBP

This. Keep your fighting along stone walls that separate your shit countries

Kek

How cucked of a country must Serbia be to go to a NATO event and shake hands with NATO forces who bombed you not even that long ago and took a chunk of your country

she will get that background nigger's dick

Attached: serbia.webm (640x480, 1.82M)

Attached: kek.png (470x760, 46K)

Catholic Serbs and Orthodox Serbs are no different really. Even the language is the same.

Black guy in the back "I'M NEXT"

nignog in american uniform behind

It's the corrupt government that wants to show how they are not the previous regime and they are ready to suck NATO dick. Don't worry most of us still view NATO as a terrorist organization

Bosnia in the background.

Attached: hitormiss.png (382x382, 275K)

What is special with him ? He looks like the typical american

Who says Serbia isn't cucked? It's just that Croatia is way more
Don't you talk shit about our niggers!

Attached: DsXMFehXgAE2TFM.jpg (720x479, 49K)

>allowing your government to whore your nation out in such a way
>being this much of a cuck

>implying that our governments are any better

Attached: Dutch-SS.jpg (750x1001, 199K)

I would say Serbia is more cucked, nothing is more cucked than selling yourself out to the people who stole the heart of your nation

Stop with these shit threads, dont be retarded like that bozgor or cro*ts that make them every day about us.
You are just annoying.

Attached: SrbiSuNajstarijiNarod.jpg (480x360, 10K)

What defect does man have to dedicate his life to researching ways of getting women to spread their legs?

Based. Jokes aside, at least 1/3 of Croats are of Serb descent, because of the activity of catholic church. There was a huge famine in 19th century so poor Serbian peasants in most parts of Croatia accepted catholic faith, looking to survive
Well we fought against the zionist nato forces and lost Kosovo, what would you expect. We at least tried fighting them, you all got occupied without firing a single bullet

Being a chad manlet roach

Attached: roosh-croatia-604x330.jpg (604x330, 57K)

>Well we fought against the zionist nato forces and lost Kosovo, what would you expect. We at least tried fighting them, you all got occupied without firing a single bullet

You lost Kosovo and now you are bending over for the people who took it from you, so pathetic.

We have traitorous government, so i'll admit that. But really, should we wage another war with nato and get showered with depleted uranium again?

You don't have to declare war on NATO, it's your government doing these things. But being such cucks you just sit back and watch while your government does this.

awful haircut
fake cheap uniform
real serb soldiers look like your average skinhead in tactical camo suit not like this mongol

this cartoon... ohlawdy

Attached: 1B6E40CE-AF4C-407F-90E0-1E730B1EDFD7.png (750x1334, 2.69M)

Aren't Serbians and Croatians basically the same people?
I mean, you could argue that same can be said about Poles and Ukrainians, but ethnically that's not true. It's probably not true for for Serbians and Croatians either. Dayum, inb4ing I btfo my joke myself.

spotted

Holy shit he looks like me. I thought I was Anglo... Am I Slav? Should I just suicide now?

Croatia signed UN migration pact
lets all spit at their cuckery
TFU

Attached: 1488312355888.jpg (261x193, 10K)

no jawline?
suicide beta faggot

Croatia needs to be wiped off the map

Бpyкa и cpaмoтa, бpyкa и cpaмoтa !!!!

in4s.net/crnogorski-noz-u-ledja-visee-nije-novost-ko-je-bio-uz-srbiju-a-ko-protiv/

Attached: 215632j.jpg (720x617, 123K)

No, we didn't. These are from two articles written yesterday:
>Austria and several other EU countries including the Czech Republic and Croatia also announced that they would not be part of the UN global pact on migration.
>Austria won’t sign. The line to the exit has lengthened. Australia has pulled out, while Poland, the Czech Republic, Croatia and Bulgaria have indicated they won’t either.
Post source you lying cunt.

You've already tried once, Muhhamad. Didn't go so well.

What could you hope to accomplish with the dumb d/c thread?

Croatia is playing games. They think they're jews
voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/did-croatia-play-games-and-will-it-sign-the-un-migration-pact-after-all/

No, you lose a wallet or keys, this was an armed robbery with additional nigger-tier gangrape.

Calm down cuck
Lol, you don't seem to understand modern (((democracy)))
Croats have more Slavic and Serbs have more old Balkan genes. As i said, tens or hundreds of thousands Serbs had converted forcefully into catholic faith so we're kinda the same people
Based anglo or Serbian diasporafag?

>Croatia is playing games
>literally every statement by everyone in the government has been a clear no
What games is anyone playing exactly? The only quote in favor of it in that entire article was from an irrelevant (((sociologist)))
Meanwhile, the people actually making the decision:
>You can be assured that I will not sign the Marrakesh agreement
>First we agreed to the Istanbul Declaration, which goes against the sovereignty of the Republic of Croatia, and now we have the Marrakesh Declaration. Both are going against the meaning of sovereignty
>This is about our servant status with them and with their globalist agenda, which these globalists are forcing on us
>We are in the midst of very strong pressures and the Marrakesh Declaration is just one of many documents that has the goal of forcing nations into accepting illegal migrants and not to resist them
Truly vague and mysterious.

Attached: croatia.jpg (720x720, 49K)

So because the election was fucked you just have to sit there and be cucked ? Pathetic

You dont understand at all what was happening and what happens here with current situation.

We must wait for better times for inside and outside of our country.
Happenings wont be forgotten, they live with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I

Attached: wut6.jpg (202x263, 11K)

and what would you mister dane expect?

that we again get bombed by 19 counties without UN SC amen?

Attached: srbin.jpg (634x340, 28K)

Always find it funny when serbs post that, since that entire picture applies to you as well if you just replace Hungary and Germany with Russia.

Russia didnt own us you stupid brick, they fought for our independance together against ottomans.
Never did they command directly over Serbia.

Attached: catlion.gif (400x225, 958K)

We were never ruled by Russia friendo

Attached: DrgxEIqWwAEF-mt.jpg (717x1051, 88K)

That you fight against the government instead of just bending over. You won't get bombed just for resisting your own government.

>one american troop in the background
>is a nigger

Attached: 1510779306562.jpg (1752x899, 232K)

And we could say the exact same about Hungary and Germany. We had our own governments in both cases.

Our government is least of our problems. We have a history record of changing govs whenever we thought it was necessary, be it communist, monarchy , foreign rule etc.

More of a problem are ZOG rulers and ‚‚friends" in our surroundings.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImdaK-AdjSc

Attached: cat with wrench.jpg (650x793, 39K)

No it was vassal province with many parts under hun rulers under AH and puppet nazi satelite under Germans who made that state in first place.
Stop with bullshit you had your own state at 1995 and last time 1000+ years ago.

Attached: Hoces.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Is the nigger in the background serbian too?

Ono kad komunjare i iz groba tamane ustashiju haha.

Attached: okey.jpg (240x240, 6K)

The government is the issue if it sells you out, with a better government it would be easier to resist such influences.

Also the whole stealth plane being shot down is such cope by Serbs, sure you shot down the plane, it was pretty neat I can't argue with that. But you still surrendered in the end.

I`ll let you guess twice before i take your money.

Attached: KeeponShootin.jpg (1024x1007, 256K)

The girl is not looking at the nigger

Give that bitch the pleskavica, boban.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBV086iUS3w

Ill just say we are yet to recover from regime change in 2000s and 2 decades of installed "democrats".
New options are dangerous since they are funded from various NGOs or domestic corrupt politicians.
Also add to that bonkers politicians like Dveri and Seselj.
When opportunity rises and we find something better than this current asshole we will change for sure.

>croats
>civilized

Attached: srbosjek.jpg (1200x905, 80K)