Suck it Applefags. Why don't Apple-toddlers dump this FBI surveillance box already?

Suck it Applefags. Why don't Apple-toddlers dump this FBI surveillance box already?

Attached: IMG_20190129_073650.jpg (1080x2184, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/1/28/18201383/apple-facetime-bug-iphone-eavesdrop-listen-in-remote-call-security-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: satania.gif (500x500, 256K)

And yet Jow Forums makes fun of us for taping over the camera and microphone... Really makes you think.

Attached: think-drop.gif (512x807, 469K)

>valid data stream before connection acceptance
wat, this is the most retarded thing ive seen in the past decade, and a lot of shit as gone by
>applel
oh, its working as expected, people are just using it wrong

>itoddlers will defend this and that they have privacy when this exists
imagine being this delusional

Based

>Thinking thats gonna stop anything.

Absolutely based.

How does this even get past the developers? Do they beta test their products directly on their users? Did they outsource their software development to India to save costs?

Holy shit, and it's not just the audio but the video bit stream too.
theverge.com/2019/1/28/18201383/apple-facetime-bug-iphone-eavesdrop-listen-in-remote-call-security-issue
(shitty website I know)

L M A O

I remember some years ago Nokia dumbphones having this exact problem, all you had to do was choose a specific custom ringtone and somehow you could hear the other side before the person accepted the call

So I wonder if someone has managed to pair it with a bug that prevents it from being detected as a call.

CIA did

it stops people from seeing through your webcam?

based

The only bug is that this got revealed, nsa be mad now.

Yeah, this was definitely a deliberate backdoor

I remember all the apple fanboys mocking android because of the skype bug found some time ago, and now something way worse was found for iOS lmao

Attached: 1047439.png (539x767, 458K)

Kek, this actually seals the deal that technology is full of backdoors, wtf to do, wtf to do

Attached: 1547217424708.png (680x471, 108K)

based

Working as intended

how does shit like that even happen? Why would the code start sending audio data to the peer before picking up?

>how does shit like that even happen? Why would the code start sending audio data to the peer before picking up?

Apple, think different nigga

Putting tap over your camera looks like shit, if you really car open the thing up and disconnect the cable attaching the camera to the motherboard.

What?
That makes no sense, a call only starts after the other person picks it up, or else just the fact of ringing someone would cost money.
That bug would make sense on some voip program but not on a telephone, that's not how telephone networks work...

Because it's the NSA backdoor.

Attached: PRISM-Collection-Details.jpg (1344x742, 195K)

Who gives a shit about the aesthetics of their laptop or computer in general?

It's a fucking case, it's what's inside that matters

>facetime
>not a voip program

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

I don't see POTS lines on the list...Voip is garbage anyway.

oh, I thought that was the apple face recognition thing, I'm not an iRetard so I don't keep track of what malware botnet is hipe in the current year.

POTS lines are backdoored through the phone carrier, no need to make it in the phone.

Then shut the fuck up

triggered dumb iToodler

Attached: 1519689606402 (1).png (313x291, 184K)

>wat, this is the most retarded thing ive seen in the past decade, and a lot of shit as gone by
they do it because they want to offer service that appeals to normies.
>oh look, as soon as I push the button, the call is on
it's not a bug, it's a feature.
>nsa be mad now
this. not nsa per se, but close.
Look, the tree is a potential 2-3 seconds of audio/video per normie call.
The forest is that facetime and every other program can be coded to sniff audio/video from you.
The funny shit (that's why this is so based) is that it got revealed that iturds can get recorded by anything that is installed in their phone.

What a fucking retard. If you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut.

Based
Cringe

>the developers

Attached: 1529199237695.png (773x819, 76K)

No, you, it's perfectly fair to assume facetime was the face recognition thing, every non-Apple-shill would assume that.
The article simply assumes every reader knows what facetime is, just because the retard who wrote the article is the guy featured in pic related doesn't mean every reader does too.
Due to the popularity of the apple face recognition botnet it's obviously everyone would assume something that has the word "face" on it would mean the face recognition thing.

Attached: 1537755665930.png (594x648, 152K)

NOKIAGRANDPAS BTFO

It's ok that you didn't know what facetime is and couldn't be bothered to search it. I won't judge

that's what you get for buying a non-black product, fucking wannabe stylin faggot