Going to japan next month, what japan only tech should I buy?

Going to japan next month, what japan only tech should I buy?

Attached: 59D98D92-8078-43E1-89D8-96F30186549F.jpg (2482x3508, 773K)

Buy some cute anime figurines.

Dude you should buy sushi

Already have that listed, need Jow Forums stuff

Get a keyboard that is difficult to find outside of Japan. An example is the black TKL Realforce R2 Pfu Limited edition keyboard. There are plenty of others as well if you don't like that one, just stop by a place like Yodobashi Camera in Akiba.

Also get a Japan exclusive pen. One like a Pilot Custom 845 fountain pen with some Japan only inks, though there are lots of less expensive ones. You can pick up Japan only pens and inks in places like Itoya in Ginza or Maruzen, where you can try all kinds of them out.

do they make routers?
I'd get a router

Fujistu SPARC servers

Sharp Aquos R2 Compact

Attached: sharp-aquos-r2-compact-1.jpg (592x548, 43K)

AQUOS Keitai

As far as tech is concerned everything you can get there you can get here. This isn't the 90's anymore.

Panasonic's thinkpad counterpart isn't available here in the US

Locally made phone from Sharp or Panasonic maybe or Buy some uniqe retro games console at akiba.

There like pretty nice,
but I don't want my digital camera making a loud as fuck shutter sound everytime I take a creepshot

Stax L700 + srm-353x

I think he meant if you know what you're doing, you can import practically anything. I can't believe Jow Forums dosen't know how to use the internet.

I can see AMD has a good understanding of their audience and how to market to them. I wonder if Lisa is a weeb.

>pre-built routers
Die.

There isn't really anything. Japan has always been so far behind in terms of consumer tech.

We should be more like Japan.
I bet they aren't getting assraped by mass CCTV or botnets.

Often the old ways are more reliable than some bullshit you saw advertised.

They are being "assraped" by those things as well. They've always been way, way behind in consumer tech, but that doesn't mean they just use what we used to. It means what they use is less advanced than what we use.

I know they still use fax machines, flip phones and other relatively low tech shit.
But if a technology has been universally adopted (ie the fax) why replace it?

Why are you asking me that?

I forgot the thread subject. I figured you were saying that its bad to be "behind."

>neets on Jow Forums think fax machines aren't universally used in American businesses

No, I'm just saying that they are behind.