Lets talk monitors

Lets talk monitors.
This is one of the best deals I could find.

frys.com/product/9488001?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

What do you guys have? I am looking for atleast qhd 1ms/2ms and 100Hz+
I am building a pc, this is my second build. Anything wrong with it?
pcpartpicker.com/list/Rn8M7W

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

I actually was going to get that recently and decided to not cheap out or get a curved meme monitor.

If you can afford it, I definitely suggest the PG248QR from Asus, it's phenomenal in everyway.

PG278QR*

I live a few miles from a Fry's
DON'T FUCKIN GET THAT MONITOR LOL
think about the color palette of a 20 year old washed out RCA CRT

Never buy curved panels.

>not getting IPS
enjoy your garbage visuals

Mein nigger. I have the monitor and I can say im VERY happy with its performance. Coupled with the rtx2080 it makes 1440p 144hz possible.

>memes overload

Attached: 1520009824410s.jpg (125x68, 2K)

anons...

this may be true

>buying a TN monitor in 2019
How about you actually go and look at an IPS or VA monitor in real life? You can spew memes about how "new TN panels are so good you don't even notice the shit viewing angles anymore" and "ips glow is a real problem that you definitely notice while gayming or browsing anime websites", but at the end of the day that's all they are; memes. You might think there's nothing wrong with your TN monitor, but that's because you have nothing to compare it to. I'm pissed off at Jow Forums for repeating this shit because you dumbasses kept me from upgrading for years and years and I really wish I got an IPS monitor a lot sooner

>curved
into the trash

op's monitor is actually va.

Everything not ips isn't worth it

Well then, PG278QR it is I guess.

>VA
Enjoy your black crash
>I am looking for atleast qhd 1ms/2ms
Then you are looking the wrong way. Only TNOLED/MicroLED/CRT can achieve such GtG latency. Because VA can't they invented yet another method of measuring latency (MPRT) which conveniently provided lower numbers. Clueless retailers list it as GtG but it's not actually GtG latency, it's MPRT. To get approximate GtG latency multiply it by 6, to get real latency multiply it again by 3.

Where in europe can I get those cheap meme korean monitors?

VA is horrible, I just returned one. Ghosting/trailing out the ass especially on dark colours and freesync is unuseable since the ghosting gets worse with lower Hz.

>viewing angles
who cares lol, you're not looking at your scren from the side and you're not showing your anime vids to anyone else either

ACER XB271HU here, had it for nearly 3 years and best monitor I ever had.
>144hz (or 165hz "overclock")
>IPS
>G-Sync

Dell DG2716. Been using it for a little over two years now and it works perfectly. Fantastic monitor.

>PG279Q
>165hz
>G-sync
>IPS

fuck TN/VN and curved panels, i'll take 5ms over 1ms any day, i want my colors and viewing angles thank you

Interesting post, I guess I know nothing about "latency". Regardless, I have the OP pic monitor and am quite happy with it

TN for high speed gaming/budget.
IPS for casual gaming + media high budget.
VA for media.
OLED if you're swimming in money.

If you're doing it any other way, you're retarded.

Just, like, get 2 monitors.

wtb 4k 240hz monitor that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

is there even a gpu that can do 4k at 240hz in something that is not a source game?

Have you all remembered to degauss your monitors?

Attached: IMG_20190105_150128_1.jpg (3968x2976, 2.09M)

Yes? Getting an all around monitor is stupid, getting multiples for each usecase is much smarter.

I don't even play games

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-074011_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1440x763, 208K)

Enjoy your TN garbage

>curved
why, just why is this meme still here