instagram.com/p/BqV9VvUhg5-/

the absolute state of white america...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (475x593, 52K)

bump

kek

loo

I am not buying a loo so you monkey eating brazilian thieves can steal it too

Hit or miss

It’s time to act. All you need to do start killing rappers, degenerates, drug dealers, and pedophiles before you start killing media personnel and eventually those politicians that have never seen justice. No tax payer money to keep them alive, just true, American justice:
1. All black outfit/face mask/sneakers or boots and latex gloves. Make sure to shave as much hair as possible even on your head to avoid dropping any DNA evidence.
2. A dirt bike or electrical bike to maneuver quickly away from any pursuers. Police will not chase a dirt bike for long especially if you’re going down one way streets in the opposite direction.
3. An unregistered pistol. Purchase one out of state with a fake id at a gun show and scratch the registry off In case you drop it. But a extendable pistol hook to keep it near you in case you drop it
4. A plan of action. There are several doxxed threads with info on all the people you hate, you just have to find it. Once you know the location, plan a route of attack and escape. Know where the local PRECINT is. If you can, locate all cameras in that vicinity on your attack path and escape path.
5. Best time to attack is at night. 2am-3am in the morning. Most police officers switch shifts during that time and most of your targets will be asleep or drugged up and tired. This window will give you the most time and safety. Some targets are behind layers of security. Those high potential targets should be saved or hit when away from their home.
6. Record it if you can. Don’t take the risk unless you can secure the camera on your body. You should record it so you can post it and terrorize them. Make them feel fear that their “people” are finally feeling the wrath and are dying.
7. Learn how to receive police communications through an interceptor or a radio. This is how most covert operators act when dealing with local law enforcement. During times of high chaos, most police will be occupied with something else

>retarded leftwing vermin cherry picking a whore to demoralise white people

Funny how you subhuman vermin are desperate to live in white countries but not the other way around. At some point you’ll just have to accept you’re all scum compared to us

I'm white and he's right. The average white woman is a roastie.

Attached: images.jpg (218x232, 18K)

Muy delicia

I am 100% serious and take responsibility for my own post.

Do you want to live in a world where this degeneracy keeps happening? You’re letting this happen by doing nothing. Are you going to stand idly by or be prepared to attack and receive a counter attack? It’s time for us to be prepared because it looks like nothing can be done from the top

Attached: 8C067C6F-B445-4A05-AE74-CF986FC72AEA.jpg (800x797, 323K)

Fucker glows in the dark

hahahahaha you sorry ass faggots...

whew...

Attached: murija kosovo.jpg (945x945, 66K)

You’d rather just let your society decay? Literally giving you a simplified pol tard plan of action and you’re such a pussy that even reading it triggers you. If you do nothing then your society fails

>white

Looks Jewish to me.

Attached: 1528377213676.jpg (334x334, 88K)

incitement is not free speech and is illegal
/pol is a board of peace fuck off

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1542794380901.jpg (714x1024, 100K)

You glow

> fake id
how is it so easy for you fags to get fake IDs? like in all teen movies they rely on fake IDs to get drinks like you get just get them from your local nigger
>extendable pistol hook
wtf is that?
>. 2am-3am in the morning.
> drugged up and tired.
haave you ever tried any drugs?
>I am 100% serious and take responsibility for my own post.
how about you do it then ?

just delete this shit, good lord.