I’ve just became a millionaire, what now?

Okay I’m 20yo and studying college right now. I’ve had a sequence of unfortunate events where literally all of the older relatives on one side of the family have died simultaneously over the course of two years. Both of my great grandparents died and they only had one kid. My grandpa. My grandpa never had children but married my grandma. Her kids (including my dad) were adults when they married but he raised me to be his grandson and we used to do stuff together every week. He used to accidentally refer to my grandma as my mother making me think, he thinks he was my father. Anyway he died in an accident 2 months ago and I’m still very sad about it. But he ended up leaving me everything and my grandma has her living expenses already paid for. I’ve got a large 4 bedroom home in a very rich white suburb, I’ve got a small one story home in the same suburb which is good for old people. My grandpa used to own a pharmacy but sold it a year before he died but he still had a 20% share in the business. I have that too, I have his Porsche now and I’ve got 2 million dollars in raw cash available from when he sold his business. I’m now a millionaire since I didn’t have to spilit the money with anyone. Also I’m 20 and in college. I’ve got more money then I know how to spend and I have no idea what I should do with it. I’m selling the car soon and i think I’m gonna rent out both of the houses. Beyond that I have no idea what to do for the future? I’m worried about getting stuck with a girl who only wants me for my money now which is funny because I was broke this time last year (lmao). Wow well how times change, anyway what do you think Jow Forums? What should I do?

Attached: 6D0DD180-B3D0-47CC-8DA9-94BD64B7D215.gif (263x200, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the new, molested as a kid meme?

Nah this is my life rn

My first bit of advice is to make up your own mind.

If I were you in that situation, I'd do this:

>take that money and begin investing it
>build up capital
>become "that guy", the hidden guy in the far right movements that donate to and financially support people that share my politics

I wouldn't recommend using that money to buy property at the moment. Recessions kill property prices. Wait for a recession, wait for the housing bubbles to burst and then when the prices begin to rise properly again after a few months/years then buy up.

Other than that, not much I can say. If we are to ever have a world in which white people can live in their own countries and communities without being destroyed by diversity, we'll need some levels of financial backing.

Brainstorm good business ideas / buy capitals and stocks etc etc.

I would recommend that you find yourself a nice loyal wife. But never ever tell her how much wealth you truly have. In fact, don't tell it to anybody. Not even your best friends.

Don't drop out of college. Don't spend it on pointless things.

Buy guns, physical gold and silver. Buy guns, physical gold and silver for all your family and friends

Buy a nation wide billboard campaign about something that will buttblast kikes

I have better one
make nationwide ITS OK TO BE WHITE billboard campaign
rake money from vandalism lawsuits that will commence

Stock up on guns/ammo, get a good offroad capable vehicle, use that 20% coming in the pharmacy to build a portfolio of proven long term winners along with some risky tech things to hedge on, sell the porsche, let nobody, I mean nobody know about your windfall or you will end up with a bunch of fake friends and roasties in love with your money.

Hot tip, VR/AR is going to be a big industry over the next 5 years, try to get in on that industry at the commercial/industrial level.

Attached: grid.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

> buy house/land away from the city
> complete education - you HAVE to have a routine to improve yourself
> open an LLC to park money that your future dividends will be distributed to
> do not spend any money on consumables
> diversify investments (tech/commodity stock, MMA portfolio, then use DO NOT get married / incorporated with another

Attached: 1542163499789.gif (500x269, 971K)

>meme flag
slide thread

Be wise. Invest, college, do not marry. Stably make more money. Don't buy tacky shit with the money. Just sit on it.

^^^ This is good advice as well, now isn't a good time to invest in real estate although it may be very soon, several people I know are taking a beating right now on investment properties and trying to offload. If you drop a protonmail or something like that I can give you more specific info from the pov of an independent entrepreneur who bootstrapped his way up that I'm not willing to share publicly.

hookers & blow bro

this isnt Jow Forums mods wtf

Attached: Bitcoin.svg.png (2000x2000, 107K)

Buy a shit ton of Bitcoin.
The price has crashed at tge moment so buy it between 3-5k and watch that money go up over next 2 years and beyond.

yea, no, as someone who did quite well on btc it's a dead end, overall costs are too high per transaction and it's past the point of diminishing returns for mining. Altcoins are 100% risk as well, maybe get some just for the meme value but don't invest too heavy.

Prenup!
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

Finish college. Do everything to hide your wealth. Meet with a financial advisor and discuss your goals and learn of ways to grow your money. That immediately comes to mind. Only spend money on essentials until you get a financial plan figured out.

Bitcoin isn't for transactions, but the capability to do so is a plus. Just about the only alternatives to youtube and other social media need bitcoin to protect against censorship.

This user's got it. Keep it secret, keep it safe. Don't listen to anyone here, find a financial advisor that takes a flat fee and doesn't take a % of the money invested or something like that.

Give yourself a threshold of money you can't cash out per month. Otherwise you'll spend it all without thinking about it. If you don't spend more than X dollars a month like your peers then women won't know you are actually much richer and won't try to steal half of it.

dont fucking spend it all you retard, if you dont know what to spend it on then fucking dont.

Do this user.
And drop the memeflag.

I think the best advice would be to hold onto it until a recession hits, then go on a buying spree. The only thing is you don't know when it will hit. People like Peter Schiff have been saying we're going into a recession for around 5 years now, and every year he's wrong. Maybe take 50k and do some speculation stocks and hope to hit it big, but that's it for "fun money".

It's going to be incredibly hard not to completely waste all this money you never had to work for.

You don't realize how much money that is because you haven't had to work a 9 to 5 bullshit job for years.

So with that in mind, realize that you and your descendants could live off the interest if you are smart. The decisions you make in the next year will determine the rest of your life.

1) No risky investments. Risky investments are only for people who are poor. You don't have to be risky you already have a ton of money.

2) Use the money you work for as your fun budget. If you use this nest egg to buy nice things it will disappear. Instructor only take pleasure spending out of your part time or full time job.

3) Maintain what was given to you and make it better. That cash reserve should increase over time not decrease.

4) get professional help. Hire an actual accountant to meet with you once a quarter and review what you are spending money on. Hire a professional financial planner who doesn't have a financial stake in your investments, ie gets paid for advice but not paid to be your broker; to look over your finances once or twice a year.

Do not start a business. Listen to a bunch of financial advice podcasts and forums.

If you move to a different city, hire a property manager to rent out the house. Don't sell it.

TL;DR
OP faggot

Attached: consider.jpg (600x451, 24K)

I don't know how to advise you regarding actual business investments, but one thing I'd recommend is picking up a lot of niche/controversial books - these can accrue a lot of value quickly. Remaining copy's of David Lane's shit go for insane amounts online, as do old-school copies of Siege. In fact I've got the new edition of Siege before the ADL had it taken off of Amazon and I'm anticipating that that should be worth at least £150-200 when I'm middle aged. And even if you misfire, all you've done is attained a valuable piece of entertainment - and you'd have to REALLY over-do it to manage to spend MILLIONS on individual books (if they're ones you genuinely like, get two - one for potential resale and a personal copy) Like I said this isn't an investment that can be the beginnings of an investment, but it's a more potentially profitable hobby to pick up with your money than say, cocaine.

Bro I’m absolutely terrified to even touch it in case it disappears. I’m well aware of the materialism meme and I never buy anything i don’t really need. I’m a very frugal person and believe it or not but I grew up poor as my grandpa didn’t spend much money on us. My mom is a nurse and my dad is an abusive alcoholic, who’s good for nothing.

DON'T GET MARRIED.
Fuck around.

Act like you don't have the money and put it away somewhere, find someone you can trust to advise you on how to manage it so it either increses or retains its value and generally can provide broad perspective of what sort of possibilities you have with that sort of fortune. Do NOT alter your lifestyle in accordance with how wealthy you now are.

Chances are you will still be alive for around 60 more years, if not longer than that, who knows what might happen either in terms of extremely shitty misfortune or incredible opportunity where 2 million dollars will come quite in handy and you'll terribly regret having spurged them on some frivolous bullshit in your 20s.
If you are planning on having a family, that money belongs to your descendants as much as yourself.

>How do I prevent gold-diggers taking advantage of me?

Don't let them know how rich you actually are. If you ever choose to marry I'm sure your wife will be pleasantly surprised when she finds out and you will have had the sense to find a woman who has the same sort of long-term perspective.

put me in your will then kys

Put the money in a TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account)

The (((bankers))) will invest it. There's a variety of investment plans. There's low risk and high risk. The higher risk, the higher the interest rate. The lower the risk, the lower the interest rate. They also premeptively pay all the capital gains tax which is why you don't pay tax on it, because they paid it for you.

Pick the lowest risk factor investment. This will have likely a 0.5% to 1% interest monthly. (at least it does in Canada, don't know about wherever you are because meme flaggot), and the only time it ever goes down is if the entire economy crashes. On an investment of 2 million that will net you 10k-20k a month in tax free interest. You live on that and never touch the principal amount except to add to it.

As for a girl, here's a secret, they ALL, every one, every single one, zero exceptions, will only want you for your money. Its part of reproductive strategy. Girls want a man with resources to provide for her and her offspring.

Find a girl who doesn't KNOW you're rich. Just let her think that you're reasonably well off, but not loaded. If she ever asks about your income, you can tell her you have good investments, which explains why you only work part time, or not at all.

Spend your free time on hobbies you enjoy. STAY HEALTHY. Do not let yourself go. Be fit. And basically let your woman know that she'll never have to work or worry about money. Also, bone her constantly. In the bedroom, you are dominant. Always.

Invest it in realestate

Repeat after me "I don't have the funds available".
You invest the money however you want to, after that you tell yourself "I don't have the funds available" if you see something you want to buy that is outside the norm; if friends want you to pick up the tab for entertainment, if charity comes begging, if family asks for a loan.

You don't lie, you just make it clear that you don't have the funds available.

Jews were welcomed into England by the King because they were directly taxable by him, rather than the lords, they were open to money coming into their community, but opposed to it going out. So it always accumulated and the king could rake off the top.
You be the king, your properties,shares etc are your Jews.
Rake a percentage off the top, but leave the principle, and make sure it always goes up a little after taxes and inflation are accounted for before you rake off the top. If it doesn't make enough to live on while doing that, then be like your grand parents and get a job. Work is spiritually healthy anyway.
As you are still at uni, see if you can get some credits in business management, taxation investment and finance, assuming there is a good business school. Eventually you want to be your own financial advisor. At the bare minimum you need to understand the advice given so you don't get churned, pumped and dumped or otherwise drained of cash.
Eventually the Jews in England started debasing the currency through coin clipping, so harming the economy beyond the benefits of easily taxable banking class and the king cut off the heads of half of them and threw out the rest.
You need to understand modern day coin clipping. So stay at school, but minor in what you need to do to maintain your family wealth.
It is family wealth, so plan on it being there for your grand children as well. Think like a King.
Your loyalty is to you and your own, not to those who want a piece of you.

nice larp. kys

You need 3 million to live comfortably for life. Just bite the bullet and get a financial advisor.

I would recommend selling the houses and then investing the rest into the market and living off half the interest and reinvesting the rest so that it keeps growing your whole life.

Otherwise live life normally and pretend you don’t have it. Especially don’t tell people. Everyone will want money from you especially women.

Cocaine and hookers bro

invest in bitcoin

>What should I do?
Kys. God is clearly trying to cleanse the Earth of your degenerate bloodline.

Isn't that the plot of a kids tv show? A series of unfortunate events?

Yeah sure, we will surely believe you when you dont post any proof or anything.

It’s just a phrase user. Don’t think about it too much.

blow it all on coke and hookers and then give BJs for more coke.

>what now?
tell me your credit card number for me to check out or else youre lying!

Attached: 565292793_7a496c0898_b.jpg (1024x678, 253K)

DON'T get married
Pump and dump, never let on how much money you have. Larp as a poorfag.

Other than that, invest some of the money and enjoy life (sensibly).

fcking degenerate

Attached: 88858654.gif (500x382, 125K)

Just live the rest of your days as a frugal scrooge. Eat only rice, drink only water. You can buy yourself one or two video games a year.
You will never have to work a day in your life.

1. Don't tell anyone you're rich
2. Put your money into diversified investments that get you at least 5% returns
3. Since you don't have to pay for housing, your $2M will make you $100k/year minimum

>I’ve had a sequence of unfortunate events where literally all of the older relatives on one side of the family have died simultaneously over the course of two years
We believe you, kiddo!

Attached: disaster kid.jpg (649x366, 22K)

Sell everything and turn the money into gold.
The economy could crash in the next 20 years.

Financial advisor. Buy CD's, bonds, and homes. Become a slumlord and collect income over the long term. I suggest buying an RV after college and driving around the country to find a place to live for the rest of your life. Enjoy not being a wage cuck

inb4 op says hes black

Make a family, but before that get a fucking job, m8.

>>Don’t have to pay for housing
I do though, I’m renting out both of the houses I own. I’m living in student accommodation right now. But I will need to buy a place some day. Those houses are more for families or old couples, a young guy like me couldn’t stay there or I’d be bored and it would feel empty.

>Is this the new, molested as a kid meme?
This. It's threads like this that really purée my peaches. This isn't just some lowbrow data mining thread. This is a prompt seeking out the desired response from posters. This recruitment thread glows hard.

Attached: hello_fbi.jpg (497x424, 73K)

Nah I’m as white as a ghost.

Attached: DF114CCE-8EB5-49F7-959E-A26C9B381260.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

why don't you just buy and rent flats?
then once you're sure you're set for life, start working for our cause

dont ask for financial advice on Jow Forums is my best suggestion.

Gimme some :)

Attached: in heat.jpg (2392x3800, 669K)

recruitment for what, though? Do you think OP is trying to fish for people who'd attempt to convince him to use the funds to start a militant group? Or am I missing something, that's where my mind went instantly when I read your post

all in on quant
unironically

Oh god I wish this were me

>OP makes a bigtime larp about muh inheritance
>later posts a picture of his arm to prove hes white

omg just shut up and go away

Attached: 439C481E-855B-45C5-A8E7-F4E0E9B7D076.jpg (800x600, 58K)