How do we stop entitled men from creating sex robots?

How do we stop entitled men from creating sex robots?

Attached: blade-runner-2049-interview-mackenzie-davis-1500x844.jpg (1500x844, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnrLLlgQ_WU
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/
files.catbox.moe/iszu88.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

By hacking them.

You can't :)

Attached: B2RD9M0.jpg (600x1800, 196K)

by becoming their sex slaves yourselves

Noooo. Delete this. The advertisers!

She looks like she fucks browncoat guys.

Attached: Morena Baccarin as Inara Serra 004.jpg (1280x720, 417K)

Stop being entitled cunts.

You don't you whore.
You either rollback feminism and gynocentric agenda back by 100 years, or we will replace you by 20 years.
No free meals for you, baby.
You wanted cold war? You get cold war.
Enjoy also the rapist illegal immigrants. I am sure you enjoy getting beheaded while he cums in your ass, but he thought it was a vagina.

All this happens while smart men are letting you crash the wall at full speed and you drown in your xanax filled cat piss shithole, because you couldn't settle down earlier.

And the men who settle for you, are just beta basedboys.

You give men your pussy

We could try a second apartheid or a second holocaust?

This

This is bait but whatever; you can't stop it from happening. I don't care whether or not it happens. I just don't want to see underage-looking sex bots because it makes me uncomfortable.

And this would destroy feminism how?
USA is responsible for the big cucking in the west
USA is responsible for giving women voting rights
USA men were the first to get cucked
Even now USA is where feminism is cultivated and mutated
Women's suffrage was a mistake

Most white women in Europe and west have a child after 30
Some have or want to have after 40!
And they have only one child
The thing is beyond fucked!!
Thanks feminism!

Why though? Put a restriction on them and only allow people to buy one if they are registered paedophiles. Problem solved.

That's because we men are attracted to young, fertile, youthful, beautiful women.
But the average woman has the mentality of a child, or at best a teenager.

When women get older, they lose the neotony, the child like ness of various degree and they try to get it back with make up and special clothing.
And as she hits the wall, she becomes totally disgusting in the eyes of our genes, which propelled the human species.

We are pseudo pedophiles or pseudo hebebophiles.
Hence why old cronies also changed the laws of marriage in favor to them. Or else, a 12-16 year old girl would've been married to a successful and established male who worked hard for it since his teenage life, into mid twenties to mid forties.

Old womenchildren don't like, that the guys they want, the made men, are taking a woman who also sports the sexual attraction with her comparatively stunted mind that can make babies.

So why are sexdolls so loved?
Because all a woman is offering, if she deems it even worth it, her vagina and her mere presence for a inequivalent exchange for his life force.

A doll is good enough to be attractive to the visually set male. He bonds with her and releases his male chemical for bonding and love: oxytocin and vasopressin.
An incel, or any man that became broken, would have felt love for once in his long miserable life he put in the hands of his very oppressors: women.

Dear incels. A doll will never love you.
But it will also never hurt you, turn around and desert you.
It will give you the love you need to grow and mature, which I deem as a human right, and for children, you go to a surrogate mother.

Dear incels, I believe you, as an individual, are better humans than all these thots and single mother combined.
A single parent father care more about his children than a mother ever could.

You have a right, to find the way.

I want a robot wife!

Attached: 53a3d794e229040658217470d3536f91.jpg (756x1056, 81K)

This
It's natural to find 15 year old women attractive
15 - 25 is the top fertility age of women
I may be pushing it with 25

25 is regarded in many cultures as left over.

In my opinion, if you live in a country that is shirt if collapse, get out. Go into a shithole that treats you OK.
I'll do that here in Germany as well.
The cause is lost.
All you can do is do the best with what you have and go from there.

It's too late for be bro
39 year old South European virgin here

>south Europe.
Oof.

Do you at least have a doll or something?
You should try it out, if your body bonds with it.
It might give you the sense of purpose, that makes you work hard.
The provider sense, you know?

I don't need a doll, I just need enough courage to kill myself, jump in the train tracks or drown in the sea or hang from a tree
I made so many mistakes in my life, everything was wrong, and I believed all the wrong fake ideas

Dude. Don't do that. Look for a way to get out of your position.
Sounds like you are in a pit.
But fuck that.
We can now live up to 100 years, so why not work hard for 4-6 years and then be employable for everything?

Don't jump in front of a train, that causes trouble for a lot of people. Find another way.

Get people to learn human anatomy so they can see the difference between real women and fake women.
The fake women are the one's with disgusting roastie vags.

Attached: gate 2003 image.jpg (800x600, 56K)

>How do we force idiots and degenerates to leave the concepts of biological sex and evolved sexuality alone?

That is why Thailand exist.

Why is this board total fucking trash recently?

It's become a hugbox for men who tend towards nihilism and misanthropy, which makes all discussions identical and fruitless, as well as unfunny.

>hits pipe

Am I Bilbo now?

we should be asking how do we inspire them to

By creating sex robots and making them a basic human right. Then rich folks won't want them since they are for the poors.

We don't because it's my only chance to ever have sex.

I want to fuck Mackenzie Davis.

26 year old us virgin here. Can't fucking wait for a good enough doll to become available. It'll be entertaining for sure

This, I'm waiting until they have at least rudimentary locomotion, breath simulation and simple chat bot AI.

Attached: Evan-Rachel-Wood-nude-topless-and-butt-Angela-Sarafyan-nude-topless-Westworld-2016-s1e1-HD-1080p-2.j (1920x1074, 413K)

>Then rich folks won't want them since they are for the poors.
Rich guys will be the first to buy them, just like any other emerging technology.

Attached: 5deb6c2e07464577b7e148f804813461.jpg (680x680, 56K)

this is why I aspire to be rich and work hard daily to be able to afford new things before plebs get their hands on them and ruin it for everyone

fpbp

>chat bot AI.
Why would you want a botnet in your sex toy?

Attached: 1445216774280.gif (400x225, 1.7M)

>sex robots
not

Attached: HCP2.jpg (1384x1054, 281K)

By changing divorce laws so that a woman isn't entitled to a man's assets and future income.

>But it will also never hurt you, turn around and desert you.

Attached: kek.jpg (156x203, 20K)

Make women more attractive.

>and I believed all the wrong fake ideas
Can you develop that part a bit more?

Why would you?
Why not help it?
All it would do is take the unwanted men out of the dating pool, thus raising the average attractiveness of those still in it, while lowering competition

Qt girls must behave nice and spread their legs for every entitled man.

Only that will save robots from exploitation.

I'll be in my bunk

You'd still need women eggs and they don't grow on the trees, user.

By opening up your legs a little easier.

You're creating more and more resistance, so in retaliation men look for other methods. It happens to a lot of things. So if you don't budge they won't either. You create an imbalance that is not better than the kind of shit you're bitching about from more than a half to a century ago which doesn't even apply these days. Men and women are supposed to love each other, not hate each other, and just like men being needy cunts are unattractive, so are women being needy cunts.

Ban feminism.

It should have an option to run locally, on your own hardware of course.

Attached: EDI_Character_Box.png (525x525, 299K)

No, I don't. Anyone who makes children should be shot.

Your wait is almost over
youtube.com/watch?v=QnrLLlgQ_WU

most of her clients were just frontier Aristocrats though, not necessarily browncoat.

poisoning the diet chain to make estrogen in food prevalent thus men and masculine ideology becoming obsolete

Thats so stupid, women are easy as fuck to get, with the cost of such robot you get years of hookers, idiots. Pussy is one of the most available resources

By stop thinking of them as competition.

You don't. Women should have been nicer to us. We got tired of their shit so we used our superior intellect to replace them with something better.

Sorry ladies, but you're obsolete.

Ironic, the same technological progress that allowed your hypergamy to run rampant will make you obsolete.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Sex robots are literally irrelevant except for a self-selecting group of nerds who have already taken themselves out of the gene pool anyways. Extremely mediocre IQ types that believe they're far better than others.

So let the sex robots be a thing, besides, it's much easier to track people who buy sex robots in their most vulnerable moments.

>sex dolls
lol we have them already. They are called prostitutes.

because females havent lost the need for emotional connection, while """men""" are ok with getting off alone their whole lives

>Men would rather go with cold mindless machine than with roasties
the absolute sates of women

>All it would do is take the unwanted men out of the dating pool, thus raising the average attractiveness of those still in it, while lowering competition
And remove beta orbiters that most women depend on to maintain their "liberated" existence.

Then civilization enters a new Dark Age due to over-feminization.

Just kill yourself now.

He's right though.

>unironically being this incel
I seriously hope this is bait...

user just go to a Southamerican country, find a small town, breed two native womyn and sterilize them after they get 1 child.

What are you saying? Males should do what females says?
Why this emotional thing is male problem if females has to cope with it?
OP, you're retard with no arguments.

Rather cold metal than a cold bitch. Still want a nice girl ideally.

Attached: 1548598275892.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Entitled to what? Why did you assume this to begin with? And who do you think those people are creating them for? Entitled people as well? I don't think so.

Jesus Christ these power fantasies

>USA is responsible for giving women voting rights
>USA men were the first to get cucked
Wait, what?

Why the fuck would I want to do that?

Or you could do what this guy said?

Just buy pic related. I fucked this daily for 2 months, then i got bored and stashed it in a box. Btw it felt more intense than real pussy. Not to mention if you preheated it with warm water.

Kinda funny considering i have very similiar experience with my ex gf. She was also exciting first few months. Then it turned into nonstop bitching and nagging.

There is zero reason to believe you will feel anything towards cold piece of silicon. Robot or not.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

Please update your world views. 30% of students (both uni and highschool, both genders) are virgins because they dont date.

Attached: post sponsored by Janine.jpg (451x387, 14K)

>Most white women in Europe and west have a child after 30
>Some have or want to have after 40!
>And they have only one child
Source?

wtf did I almost read.

>Why the fuck would I want to do that?

Attached: 1520082796244.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

Quit your job, go back to work in the home, raise my babies, and cook my meals. Then greet me with an enthusiastic kiss when you I come home every day. Then we might think about it.

You are a man of taste. It's sad to realize that most anons ITT wouldn't want their robot wife to look like a robot.

Attached: __drossel_von_flugel_fei_yen_and_gedachtnis_fireball_series_and_etc__bd70f567bfeb0093e88b878b2ff2b2e (450x450, 18K)

>There is zero reason to believe you will feel anything towards cold piece of silicon. Robot or not.
It may not actually be good for your mental health, but the entirely of the waifu phenomenon suggests you might feel something.

I want sexbot Tay :3

Attached: taytwiits.png (459x215, 25K)

I think the bigger question is how do we stop casual sex from being a thing, completely. Would solve that problem and the problem of female entitlement.

Microcucks brainwashed and then destroyed her.

how do we stop entitled men from using forklifts? they should lift those two ton weights themselves.

>or a second holocaust?

haha yeah.
>women won't sleep with me
>kill all the women
>
>
>women still won't sleep with me

i can see you've thought this through.

Show how you can be worth more ;)

>I don't need a doll, I just need enough courage to kill myself, jump in the train tracks or drown in the sea or hang from a tree

what about a doll that will fuck you into unconsciousness and then kill you humanely?

>No, I don't. Anyone who makes children should be shot.

like every mother ever?

Attached: Wat_Habanero_sister.png (222x417, 113K)

It's not a power fantasy, the process is already started. You can flap with your roastie all you want, but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: [1280x720] VR Pimp on Twitter Welcome to the future. Debuting at the @AEexpo in #Vegas. The @loveMIS (1280x720, 1.94M)

The fathers too.

we don't I'm gonna have my qt 3.14 7yo sex robot and there's nothing you can do about it fag

Attached: 1535845711698.jpg (1200x1743, 460K)

I just kind of want actual companionship, my hands are perfectly fine and i'd rather use those than stick it in a lump of silicone.

How much???

can clone a 1 woman and sell to all who can pay

I don't need you roasties when I can be the girl myself.

files.catbox.moe/iszu88.webm

Lmao sure