Will being racist towards black people make me a better programmer?

Will being racist towards black people make me a better programmer?

Attached: 4dd4fbd3797466750efefb37a783af627649866cf32fb8d9482735b78582744a.jpg (317x159, 8K)

No, but it makes you a better person.

it will make you a better human in general.

probably not but you should still hate niggers

Yes since it's a proof that you are reasonable person which is really important in programming

Yes actually. The best programmers think logically, and logically black people are more predisposed to crime so it makes sense to not like them.

It'll make you a nigger.

No only antisemitism will do that.

no, but being racist to pajeets will

basing your world view on facts will

Attached: neger.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

It depends on what language are you going to program in.

C, Pascal, COBOL, Fortran, Perl, etc? Then yes, definitely. Being racist towards black people means you are exercising a pure logical thought process, and these languages require that in order to excel.

However, if you're aiming for languages such as Java and C#, then it's best you keep those feelings to yourself, and abstract away a public, classy image that isn't overtly racist.

On the other hand, if you're going for the likes of Javascript, Go, Dart, D, etc. then you probably should have either a black bull for your girlfriend/wife or, preferably, be black yourself.

If it is Rust you're writing then you can't really write anything unless you have at least one nigger cock inside one of your orifices currently. (Rust support concurrency, so use that to its full potential!)

based

it actually will.

>Rust support concurrency, so use that to its full potential!
kek

>make me a better programmer?
>by being programmed
It would create problems with the programming as you would be limited to solutions for your programming if the solution was racist or potentially if the solution was merely a transitive function of racism.

no, cut your penis first

see It will improve programming theoretically.

I thought everyone sort of implicitly knew that black people are bad news.

I used to think that, but judging from people's reactions (and their expressions of cognitive dissonance) recently I'm not convinced people really think like that. It worries me that people are that programmable (it seems only some are like that, others are unprogrammable and express "true free will")

redpilled and fucking based

Attached: 1547372159243.gif (498x359, 408K)

Yes, otherwise you will be begging on here for Jamal to give back your brand new ThinkPad that he found.

>redpilled
Except denying why it's needed for programming is bluepilled as fuck.

No but being racist towards Indians will.

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)