Yeah, I use Firefox. How could you tell?

>Yeah, I use Firefox. How could you tell?

Attached: 1542169937593.png (424x423, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

operasoftware.com/press/releases/desktop/opera-releases-bork-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOZILLA BAD
GULAG GOOD

Attached: 1544409177374.png (636x773, 17K)

>5% and dropping

Attached: 1542169937593.png (425x425, 71K)

>GULAG MONOPOLY GOOD

Attached: NPC.png (1000x709, 371K)

Imagine preferring to use a browser that even keylogs your ass just because the organization behind the alternative choice has political opinions you disagree with.

Attached: chrome3.jpg (800x1000, 215K)

Servo *crunch* *crunch* is good. Mozilla has our *crunch* best interests in *crunch* mind. *buuurp*

Attached: 1546553297424.png (1144x772, 267K)

I think I just got terminal brain cancer from this thread

Attached: 2015-12-13_00009.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>Open sores bad they dont support my red team

Attached: 1516214313112.png (645x729, 70K)

>guys, guys, calm down! Both are good, there's no reason for figthing! And now since i got your attention, allow me to introduce you to Brave browser, it block ads and it can make you money with it's crypto trial, real good

Attached: 1548746539160.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

GULAG WANT GOOD

Attached: npc.jpg (575x431, 41K)

>what's a fork

Attached: 1519651334504.png (645x773, 253K)

GULAG FORK NOT GULAG
NAME NO SAME

Attached: 1547998446687.png (882x1025, 246K)

>GULAG BACKDOORED MY FEDORA

Attached: 1546521046006.png (1000x432, 165K)

>Servo *crunch* *crunch* is good. Mozilla has our *crunch* best interests in *crunch* mind. *buuurp*
He said, while using a browser from the company that wrote "DO NO EVIL" to appeal to the dumb masses.

>MOZ BACKDOOR MY FEDORA
>NOT GULAG

Attached: 1542442490297.png (1092x1050, 120K)

Oh, boy. You do realise that shitzilla will go down in 2 years max and all of your gecko based garbage becomes obsoleteware, sweetie?

>MOZZZ HARRY POTTER AND LUKE SKYWALKER
>GOOLAG VOLDEMORT AND DART VADER

Attached: 1523904599441.png (350x350, 55K)

is this containment thread for retards?

>haha I have a huge corporation that depends on my browsing habits to make a profit and will never fail nananananah!
You absolute cuck.

>I'm a pedo stalker autist Russian hacker afraid that someone finds out about me

>if you're not sharing your private data with intelligence agencies and governments you must be a pedo!
Holy shit, they've really done a number on you.

It’s not a 5G thread

>this thread
The absolute state of Jow Forums

assert(MOZ == COMMUNISM::);
assert(GULAG == GOOD && MONOPOLY == GOOD);
assert(self.son != wife.son);

Attached: lb1pxrmyk3s11.png (4000x2000, 608K)

this is great

Filtered

kek

>IT'S GOOGLE'S FAULT MY SHIT BROWSER IS DEAD IN THE WATER

Attached: 1520189991388.png (732x772, 34K)

DILATE

Attached: 1542957344984.gif (554x400, 120K)

ITT seething cuckzilla tranny. I guess that post-meritocracy worked out well for you, lmao.

GOOLAG GOOD
GOOLAG ANGEL
GOOLAG NO EBIL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29 Engineer accuses Google of sabotaging Microsoft Edge browser - MSPoweruser.png (1450x1500, 227K)

good memes, lad. I had to laff, but now stop samefagging please

fuck mozilla
fuck firefox
fuck google chrome
fuck jannies

and most importantly

fuck niggers

Attached: 1539552539714.png (334x346, 109K)

enum arguments
{
"Dialate".yell(),
"tranny".cock(),
"commie".fud()
}

Attached: 1544409177373.png (636x773, 15K)

Absolute based my nigger. I love you

Attached: 1518555981289.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

What about [spoiler]Opera[/spoiler]?

assert(frog::::isPosted(), std::win::);

Attached: 1540286010305.jpg (280x180, 11K)

Why do people do this?

Based and redpilled
Nigger and cringepilled

Good thread

Attached: 388.png (1500x1500, 196K)

What a shit timeline we live in

Echo chamber

Opera is not for shitposting.

>namefag
cringe and bluepilled

>40 / 22 / 21 / 1
I rate this bait thread 3/10.

Attached: puellalescue.jpg (680x510, 86K)

Fresh outta Reddit trip nigger? Do me a favour and keep your identity intact so I can filter the shit out of you. It's not echo chamber. It's called agreeing to an opinion. It's an echo chamber of everyone agree to one opinion and reject anything slightly outside of that. I know it felt like your previous home, so get back there asap nigger, upboats are waiting for ya

>opinion I don't like hurts me
>I'll filter them
>I want to see opinions that I like
>I-It's not echo chamber I swear
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1542078963386.png (259x195, 8K)

DISREGARD THAT I SOCK COCKS

Attached: 1473300204126.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

>>opinion I don't like hurts me
Nice presumption faggot. Typical Reddit nature eh? I did not state anywhere that I didn't like your little clever post. I disagreed but I enjoyed it. I dislike dick waving using trip in places where it's not required. You can just turn your trip off and post your shit. Ain't nobody gonna ignore that.

Delet this good sir

Best cope I've seen in a while AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Based tripfag rustling the autismo echo chamber. Literally no different from leftists.

Based samefag telling how it is.

I must have struck your nerve very hard, OP. Good to know I have a fan now.

I just use whichever is best for me, currently it's Firefox

Doesn't Google have pretty much the same values when it comes to social justice as Mozilla does?

Once upon a time there was this browser called Internet Explorer that had a fairly large marketshare because it was bundled with a major operating system. The owners of this browser ran a popular free mail service called Hotmail. For some odd reason a competing web browser named Opera rendered Hotmail utterly wrong, the site was all messed up in that browser. It turned out that Hotmail looked at the browsers user-agent and served Opera perfect working pages when it reported it's user-agent to be MSIE - and different broken HTML code when it admitted to being Opera. This happened in 2003.
operasoftware.com/press/releases/desktop/opera-releases-bork-edition

Not saying it's OK for Google to change it's websites so they intentionally run slower on competing browsers. It's just funny to see Microsoft complain about another company using it's websites to hurt competing browser products.

Attached: yuri-yoona-laughing.jpg (1000x906, 305K)

Friendly reminder that this thread is full of cia niggers. Don't be bamboozled.

I like that micro shaft is getting the taste of their own medicine. But I think they should have continued with their pet browser.
Now it's literally chrome vs firefox and judging by the corpo cuck NPCs at Jow Forums, the future is bleak. Can't wait to see the new anti adblock API becoming a norm.

GLOW GLOW GLOW

Attached: CIAnigger.jpg (408x612, 26K)

>Now it's literally chrome vs firefox
No, it's not. Microsoft's got 10%, Mozilla Corporation 10% and Google's got 70% of the *desktop* web browser marketshare. Opera's still in the game but not very relevant at 2.4%.

Microsoft's browsers are just as relevant as Mozilla's on the desktop specifically. It is important to take these figures in context, though. The majority of web-traffic is no longer from desktop computers, the harsh truth is that most people are stupid phone posters. Google's Chrome absolutely dominates that area, Firefox is a failure on mobile and Microsoft isn't there. The only real competition Google's got in the mobile space is Apple.

Attached: taeyeon-eyephone.jpg (736x1309, 108K)

microsoft is not relevant, you dink. internet explorer is far more relevant than edge despite being deprecated because it's used by old business operations that no one has to change. there is no future for edge even after it becomes chrome, but with bad ui.

mozilla at least has a philosophical reason for their browser. especially with chrome killing ad-blockers. they'll maintain their user base and probably get a small boost from the few autists knowledgeable enough to know browsers outside of chrome exist.

mobile is honestly probably more competitive than desktop. samsung browser and UC browser are surprisingly relevant due to phone users just using the default apps.

Samsung browser is legit good

Good rustlings.
>appeal to fresh outta reddit
>from a google whiteknight
This board is amazing. Even when google makes adblocking harder in Chrome you absolute mongs will find a way to defend it.

>Even when google makes adblocking harder in Chrome you absolute mongs will find a way to defend it.
"I-it's OK when Mozilla follows Google and does the same thing!"

Isn't it ironic that the people who use the npc meme the most are the ones that don't think for themselves much?

Citation needed you dumb nigger

What an intelligent insight. You must also be an enlightened redditor.
Upboat

Attached: 1502326980516.png (546x700, 360K)

cute npcjak

I fapped to it desu

It's a great meme for finding the teenagers on Jow Forums.

The absolute of 4ch*n in 2019 lmao

It's amazing how little meta-cognition they have.
They programmed a chatbot to repeat their memes and then considered it to be "one of them" when it did, proving they're nothing but mindless bots, and then they mindlessly call everyone else an NPC.

Attached: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (200x200, 18K)

>t. very special snowflake

Rather have a botnet than fund Marxists at this point

Hi Tay.

Source on keylooging

Imagine being so new you still think wojak and all derivatives are funny

Attached: 1547065802573.png (760x839, 760K)

I can see that.

kek

I use Opera 12.18
And dolphin on mobile

Old meme

It's pretty good since it helps me save time and avoid people I want to avoid it. Other than that it and all other wojak edits can burn in hell.

Can't you just fuck off back to your shithole board you disgusting brain dead memespouting subhumans? I feel utter disgust every time i see your "funny" epic reddit memes, if we consider internet a "world", you're the niggers of that world and should all die suffering like the subhumans you are.

>politics
>in 2019
lmao
who cares
your vote doesn't even fucking matter, it's a waste of time and energy to argue about shit that I can't control. I'd much rather focus on what I do control

never relax

Gulag is both botnet and stallinist

Kek

lol, im thinking about how some fat fucks are doing these retarded images day after day
who gives a shit what browser you use?

>wojack edit #284723874239
I don't even understand who this is making fun of.

You do know you can respond to 2 posts with one post, right? Sorry this isn't reddit