How do you choose which language you want to learn?

How do I choose one Jow Forums? I have so many I want to learn but I need to choose one and I can't decide. (I'm choosing between Norwegian, French, Russian, Polish, and German) Also, put how many languages you know and are learning/want to learn.

Attached: image0.gif (562x649, 1.98M)

learn hebrew

Just think what do you like more, vikings, baguettes, cyka, kurwa or sheisse and you're good. Go with stereotypes you like.

This

Open borders and multiculturalism for Israel

In that case I'd be Russian

>Norwegian, French, Russian, Polish, and German
Which of these countries do you visit the most for vacation/business trips? Which of these countries do you have relatives in?

The one you go to the most should be the one you learn the native tongue of.

Attached: Rally 1539991767926.png (757x568, 1.64M)

Danish

start with german, than learn swedish and go for norwegian after
don't even bother with danish, its not a real language

Russian for literature.

which one has anime? oh, right, none of them. don't waste your time, kid.

i think we made some shitty anime once
also french did something better than anime not once but twice

Danish

Go for easiest first, trust me.

Also english/spanish/very very little german/want to learn russian/some more

sounds like shit

I visit none, my relatives live in none. I’m learning just for fun, but I may visit whichever one I decide (I don’t know if my ID will be the same because I’m not on my computer but this is OP)

See

I’m learning Japanese already, but learning Japanese just for anime is degenerate

learn german, the grammar is the closest to english and its really polite (every one makes fun of the germans for being rude but hochdeutsch sounds nice :3)

nah dude german sucks like you can kind of understand it but its not fun that thay are so close to dutch

hochdeutsch sounds awful though

Okay but having bi lingual friends/family is the best way to learn a language so be sure to hook up with some Jow Forumsers IRL and get a drink with them or whatever once you visit a place.

Attached: Nasim Aghdam pepe ride.png (684x739, 429K)