Venting Post Thread

Well anons, I think I'm passing through a rough time

>graduated from my university
>not finding a job
Hey you got a girlfriend how bad can it get
>gf: "you're being too dry user"
>gf: "you're always not in the mood user"
Hey at least you have some friends right ?
>half of my friends are working
>the other half still in the university
>inb4 all of them bunch of normies
At least you look not so bad user
>hair: "how about we turn white just to make user extra depressed"
Well at least you have time now to persue a hobby or to travel
>got no money
>been living on frozen food since October
Exercising, why not go for a run
>Winter: "What's up motherfucker i'm back"

So here I am anons, down and broken
I can use a hug right now

Attached: crying.png (112x112, 14K)

SO HERE I AM

haha fuck outta here boi winter is the chad season

ROCKING LIKE A HURRICANE

okay

Attached: 1512699990980.jpg (500x346, 46K)

Just move back with your parents and find a part time job while you look for a better paying one.

thanks mate, i expected a lot of stuff other than a photo of an actual hug

wish it was that easy, but parents made it clear they don't my ass back home

wieso?

you live in a welfare country, what is there to worry about?

Bro id

Attached: big_1497133585_image.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

lol as if, applying to the whole thing is a very long and degrading process. You also get to go to meet all the muhamets and ahmets
no thank you

>i'm too good for gibs
what the fuck ever.

Just make them see that you really need them just this once. Pay rent to them if it's necessary.

If you were willing to drive a few hundred miles westward I'd give you a real one and a few beers to go with it

Attached: 1536080277946.jpg (205x192, 7K)

>I'm too good for gibs
more like there are a lot of people in line for the gibs that are actual villains

Tried already, they don't wanna. And plus i live with my gf, but i guess the relationship won't last for long

I already live near Kelmis, which beer are we talkin' ? our beer is objectively shit compared to yours

Clean your room...I guess

Attached: daddy.jpg (854x480, 71K)

I never even had an interview for gods' sake

I sent out 100+ applications to over 20 companies, and had about 5 interviews until I got my first job out of uni. It'll take some effort. It's okay to feel bad, but take it out here, not irl. There's no reason for it to demoralize you so much that it strains your relationship with your gf.
Worst case scenario, you do what mexi user said and take any dumb job and just keep applying for stuff that's in your field.

What´s your field?

Attached: 1538073165229.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

thank you burger user, this is actually really good advice. I have been applying for a month and a half already. Sent out so far 52 applications exactly to about 20 companies. Still no interview tho
As for the relationship, yeah i don't think it's going to last. I've trying very hard to keep it intact but every time it's the same. "user you are very uncommunicative" or "user i feel like i'm talking with myself sometimes". I even went out of my way this weekend to cook, clean, spoil and even go shopping with money I kinda need just to make her feel better. And she told me she's having second thought Sunday evening.
So is life eh?

Mechanical engineering, industrial to be precise. The image made me happier thank you brigadero user

Seriously? I've had a beer in germany before. It wasn't special but it wasn't bad
I mean which beer we talkin lole if there's a beer there's probably a bar around here that stocks it

hi passing through a rough time, im dad ;)

The general belgian pills is much better than the general german pills
I would take a trappist over any german beer

......., gtfo

Dang, sorry about the gf thing.
I want to give you a couple more things that helped me, sorry if it's preachy:
When you do get an interview, remember it's a chance for you to determine if the company is a good fit for you. I know right now it feels like you'll take any job, but try not to feel that way. Interviewers don't like desperate candidates, and I found going into an interview with the attitude of "let's see if I want to even work here!" helps.

Also, given that you're ME, I imagine your interviews will be somewhat technical. I graduated EE, and loved my interviews because I took it as a chance to learn and get to talk to engineers who are actually in industry. The job I currently have (took me 4 months to get from graduation), I didn't answer very correctly on the technical stuff. But I think they liked my general approach. I always talked out loud when solving problems, stated what I knew when solving problems, stated what I don't know, if I couldn't get an answer I'd say "this is the best I can come up with now." Then I'd ask the interviewer how they would approach the problem.

Thanks for the help user, yeah it does feel like that atm. Thing is i am in bad need of money and occupation. The unemployment is driving me mad, I'm used to wake up early and do something and then come back home to sleep. So doing nothing all day will be painful af
I am taking my time to apply to jobs, I got a rejection while doing this post and I applied to two jobs
It's so overwhelming user, how did you deal with the stress? were you stressed? what helped the most?

>It's so overwhelming user, how did you deal with the stress?
I'm lucky I lived with my parents at the time, and I'm used to things not working out.
>were you stressed?
A bit yeah, but I was coping from the beginning that getting a degree was probably a bad idea and I was fucking myself over with student loans.
>what helped the most?
The stuff I mentioned in the other post. As far as applying, though, don't take rejections personally. If your resume looks alright has the right words etc., I think it's just a numbers game whether you'll get called on. So, apply as much as you can. Apply to any jobs that have your skill set, or at least you have an interest in the work if you don't have the skill set. Don't be discouraged if you don't meet all the requirements (experience for example), those are just the IDEAL candidate, they will not find the ideal candidate. And I don't know about Germany, but some companies take forever. I'm getting rejections still for applications I sent out in April.
It's a process, so just keep chugging.

Have a routine help a lot.... I was unemployed for 8 months if i not forced myself into a routine i would probably be insane now

Attached: 1527634569123.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Burn something.

>don't take rejections personally.

I think this is the worst thing that i am doing, i'm taking them really personally and then i just feel down... However it does motivate me to apply more
I'm applying to three on average per day consistently. Today and yesterday were 5, Monday were 4...
Hopefully i'll find something soon, thank you user !

Thanks for the advice koshinya user, is she brazilian? i thought brazilian women looked more european

myself?

Depends where you live

Attached: iza4.jpg (640x427, 166K)

When did you graduate?

What's the name of the qt

October 31st, been applying since October 1st

Iza a brazilian singer

Attached: iza2.jpg (1000x530, 291K)

Well churasco user, where can i apply for a job to eat her ass

Well it’s still early boi. Everyhing will sort itself out

Yeah just keep doing what are you doing

It's "Here I am/Rock you like a hurricane"