WHEN IS MANGADEX GOING TO BE FIXED

WHEN IS MANGADEX GOING TO BE FIXED

Attached: neck yourself desu.jpg (555x739, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never user

just mangarock like normal people

Never heard of that site. I use mangafox.

mangafox is shit.

I'm waiting for them to fix their shit because I'm too lazy to switch the sources in tachiyomi to a different site. Gonna have fun catching up on a fuck ton of chapters when the site is back up and running normally.

>not using mangazone

Who are you quoting?

>2019
>not reading raws
>not knowing japanese
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

I wish I knew Japanese.

it's never too late to learn

bookmark and take what you need from the OP, the rest of the thread is worthless. it's even easier to start learning jap nowadays in regard to resources and material that when i started to learn all those years ago, and even then it was easy. DO IT FAGGOT

I am aware of the DJT. Honestly, if I converted my Jow Forums+/jp/ lurking time to learning Japanese I'd probably be making good progress. I'll give it an honest try this year, damn it.

do it man, there's nothing bad that will come out of this. you can only gain by starting to learn as soon as possible.
i have been slacking off so much as to actually not learning japanese for a whole year and despite that i work in a japanese restaurant and talk to japanese people daily, i can read and write. if i had put in that work i'd be fluent by now. if i can do it so do you, all it takes is time and a moderate amount of effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

NEVER GIVE UP

Where do you source your raws from?

try googling the japanese name and .zip attached to it. might have to wade through some ass though, there's nothing like batoto or whatever you use nowadays for free raw manga it seems like.

Madokami if you already have an account there. They still haven't brought back registration.

Thanks, although I was hoping for a site I didn't know about yet.
What are your recommendations for the first few manga I should read? I heard yotsuba is actually really hard for an absolute beginner.

I have, but the last time I looked they didn't have alot of raws. Is it true that the content on the ftp server differs from that on the site?

I use tachiyomi and scrape all the English sites.

>still no goddess extension for tachiyomi

>magnezone

Attached: 462Magnezone.png (431x431, 109K)

LEAVE MANGODEX ALONE YOU DDOSKEKS

Attached: Leave-Britney-Alone.png (1170x823, 642K)

did hiromoot just censored c.u.c.k to kek?

How new are you?

less new than you.
I just don't post the c word often.

You don't need to post it to know about it since it has been filtered for years now in caps form. It originaly also applied to lower case form for 6 months untill people spazzed out on /qa/ enough to convince hiro to remove it and so only the caps version still filters as a hangover. Hope you at least know there are other word filters as well if you claim to not be new.

hiroyuki isn't autistic

Lurk moar

just use hakuneko s and choose from any of the available sources kek

The irony is rich.