Just realised yandex have a browser, time to go full russian botnet

Just realised yandex have a browser, time to go full russian botnet

Attached: browser_2SP6M03aYm.png (1266x793, 200K)

>just realised

Attached: 1548763078703.png (1000x432, 165K)

was wondering if they did so i searched for it kek

Mother fuckin faggot

Attached: 20190108_182224.jpg (860x490, 207K)

seems pretty neat but only compatible with opera addons which there aren't many of yet. i already have opera installed and use firefox as my main. i'll make a switch someday.

>install Yandex browser
>install Kaspersky antivirus
>use only Yandex search and email
>switch Facebook for VKontakte
>literally immune to NSA

It looks very suspiciously like Gmail in terms of it's layout and menus.

What's even different about it? As far as I know it's just a chrome fork.

based cykas

>uses the Blink web browser engine
Ah so double the botnet.

>only compatible with opera addons
based

Fire it up - run wireshark and see what the browser does

it squats

>Be immune to NSA
>Get spied on by GRU/KGB/whatever the fuck
ebin

>GNU/KGB
go away stallman

Opera has an addon that lets you use any chrome addon

chromes addons suck compared to firefox's anyway.

i appreciate session managing among other things you can't find on chrome/opera. opera is an over all cleaner browser however, so it sucks that i may swap every so often.

What?

He said ГPУ, нoт ГHУ

>American botnet bad
>russian botnet my friend and ally

You mean, GNU plus KGB

VKontakte literally copy pasted HTML templates from Facebook with very minor alterations. I wouldn't be surprised if Yandex did something similar with Gmail.

Attached: putin-shrug-2018-world-cup.gif (270x235, 1.36M)

What you guys are referring to as KGB, is in fact, GRU/KGB, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GRU plus KGB. KGB is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GRU system made useful by the GRU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GRU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GRU which is widely used today is often called "KGB", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GRU system, developed by the GRU Project. There really is a KGB, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. KGB is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. KGB is normally used in combination with the GRU operating system: the whole system is basically GRU with KGB added, or GRU/KGB. All the so-called "KGB" distributions are really distributions of GRU/KGB. Thank you for taking your time to cooperate with with me, your friendly GRU+KGB neighbor, Richard Stallman.

Attached: file.png (204x256, 131K)

>uses the Blink rendering engine
Oh boy, another one of those! Might as well just install Chrome. What's the difference? The shape of the tabs? The colors?

Attached: 1546366666778.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

wifi encryption, dns spoofing, opera turbo integration, and the new tab page shows you widgets for stuff like unread emails and notifications from web services

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as KGB, is in fact, GNU/KGB, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus KGB. KGB is not an spyonage system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU spies, killing utilities and vital system surveillance components.
Many people rely on GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “KGB”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a KGB, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

You know you can use Chrome Web store extensions with Yandex, right?

Yandex is much better than Chrome. Thanks for the engine, Google. It's all you were good for, shitass company.

Are you Hillary ?

>t. FSB

>American botnet bad
>russian botnet my friend and ally

This, but unironically.

What's KGB going to do? Arrest you for crimethink?
Fuck no. You don't even live in Russia and why the fuck would they care?

Yandex is really rough around the edges, but even casual searches show it's giving much better search results than google does.
Google is a censored shitheap full of paid ads disguised as search results. It's worthless as an indexer/search engine.

No russian aircraft carrier near me so don't care about kgb.

Okay maybe isn't so masochist

it works with chrome addons aswell desu just use the chrome store the official yandex one didn't even have ublock kek

its a fork of chrome opera and some other web engine all mashed together kek, i noticed on youtube that the video will pop out to the corner of your screen if you change tab while its playing which is nice

this isn't my productivity machine

You realize they just send guys black hood you and fly. On a Russian plane?

Is Yandex a good search engine though?

it's reverse search is better than googles never actually used the search engine kek

Oh for fucks sake.
Violentmonkey has now successfully dropped all my data TWICE, all plugins, all my (you)s, gone.
Which one should I switch to?

Attached: 1529867417624.jpg (514x635, 254K)

>russian opera clone
noice

ive always used tamper monkey, never had issues with it, it also lets you dump all your scripts and settings to a xzip sao you can keep them all when setting up on another machine, the zip doesn't seem to work between firefox and other browsers tho

it squats on your data

>not using Astra Linux

Attached: Download.png (232x217, 4K)

> using Astra Linux
If you do it, you're deep in Russian gov contracts, and it's not a good thing because these skills have no application anywhere else except some basic stuff.

>Being so jelly that I work for a not cucked government.

> jelly
Yea, OK kid. I've been in this shitfest for five years and looking for a way out.

by any means, vlad, your gummyment is cucked both sides by chinks and burgers, and that's quite an accomplishment

Come on guys. You are very easy to troll.