Sony Xperia XZ4 specifications sheet reveals tall aspect ratio display, multiple colors and more

Sony is expected to announce the Xperia XZ4 flagship smartphone at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019 at 25-28 February. The screenshot does not contain the “Xperia XZ4” name. However, the information present on specs sheet seems to belong to an upcoming flagship phone from Sony. Hence, it is speculated to be specs of the forthcoming Xperia XZ4.
The screengrab reveals that it will be featuring a 6.4-inch OLED display that deliver an aspect ratio of 21:9. The tall display of the phone will carry support for HDR and produce quad HD+ resolution of 3360 x 1440 pixels. The screen will be protected by Gorilla Glass 5 panel. The Snapdragon 855 chipset will be powering along with 6 GB of RAM. It will have an internal storage of 128 GB and for additional storage, it will carry support for microSD card slot. The Android 9 Pie OS will come preloaded on the device.
The leak reveals that the phone will include a massive battery of 4,400mAh battery which sounds good for a Sony flagship phone. The pricing of the Xperia XZ4 is not known. The smartphone will be available in colors like black, silver, blue and deep purple. Like the predecessor model, it will be an IP68 certified handset. It will measure 167 x 72 x 8.2mm and weigh 191 grams. Unfortunately, the leak does not contain any information on the camera configurations of the Xperia XZ4.
Do you think that the upcoming Sony Xperia XZ4 will be a promising phone? Share us your thoughts by posting your comments below
WARNING!

(THIS IS NOT A PROMOTION THREAD)
Hello Jow Forums members my name is Stefanos and i'm from Greece. Loyal owner of many sony products in my house from 90's till now. I'm here to share what i love and suport. Sony mobile is in crtitical condition that hurts the industry in Japan and over the world. My aim here is to make popular this phone and to show peoples something different than the nowdays trends of brands like korean and chinese.

Attached: Sony-Xperia-XZ4-2019.jpg (768x464, 30K)

I notice many here copying my threads and some replaced them with mislead information. I'm gonna write my name from now on every thread that i'm creating under the name (Stefanos_Elin). This way you will know that this threads is made by me and contains legit information. Thank you.

Attached: sony-xperia-xz4-un-ozellikleri-resmi-web-site-2-11690421_o.jpg (600x784, 22K)

ok...good for you man

i want sony to comeback but the problem is marketing is zero! they need start act now to save themself from dead!

Hi Stefanos

>1 IP

Attached: 1520299379282.png (691x673, 605K)

>Do you think that the upcoming Sony Xperia XZ4 will be a promising phone?
it's not an internal upgrade of the XZ1 Compact so i literally couldn't care any less

You know it's like a new fashion big phones. Sony knows that so that's why they stop making compact but who know's some say that they still in the making anyway.

Hello there! :)

Haha i was copying some comments from the previous post so this way i want to keep alive the thread to not get archieved. :)

i'm aware it's a fashion, which is why i'm fucking pissed they launched the only phonesi don't dread using daily, but every revision EVEN IN THE "COMPACT" LINE is just getting bigger and bigger
i'm seriously contemplating buying at least one more to keep in the closet in the event my current XZ1C breaks down
fuck sony, and fuck everyone else for propogating this fuckhuge phone "fashion" trend

I understand you very well...well it's the world choice...i wish we can do something about it. For me i just want a good quality and powerful phone so i can keep going atleast 3-5 years i can play my games, download my favorite music do my business job. :) I don't like every year to change my phone after all it's money and waste of resource.

I'm more interested in the XA2.

There hasn't been a solid mid ranger that could compete at any level with today's flagships, but if the leaks are correct, then the XA2 would triumph over the moto g series and nokia models.

>reee my shit thread gave me no (you)s

How wide is the phone? Will a whole manga page be readable without scrolling?

One big problem is that selfie is a must nowdays. People's are overeacting about it. I don't understand this before we didn't have selfie cameras but we still were taking photos. Wierd world huh...

It depends what size offers the website not the manga ;)

Just wait and see XA3 surely will be an amazing mid range phone...i hope :)

i have no idea who you are or who you're pretending to be or what direction this thread was even supposed go in, but i can't help but relate to these broken english posts
the current state of smartphones truly is a reflection on the problems with modern society
if by some miracle you can make it happen, bring back sub 5" flagship spec phones. in a weird way i think you'll have saved the world if you do this

Sir it's your opinion i can't help it. I'm from Greece but i think trying my best to comunicate in english with you. I love Jow Forums and japanese culture. So that's why i want to post this thread here. I have thread in greek forums ;)

>another big brick
oh wow still no reason to upgrade from my z5 compact

Attached: stsd.jpg (150x190, 31K)

What are the dimensions of the screen? Height, width?

>Height, width
The phone will reportedly be 72mm in width and 167mm in height

>167x72mm
Gross

Who's reading my thread better not get surprised. i'm gonna re-post it tomorrow again so i can prove myself against this fake threads made by anonymous users. Thank you for the support. :)

Sony phones are always top tier and designed with sex in mind, filled with a million different features that other phones copy, but what I dont understand is how sony has consistently failed to capitalize on this or even become a market leader, sony outlasted nokia, motorola, and BlackBerry. yet in the end they get usurped by literal who's apple and samsung once they started, is sonys entire mobile division filled with fucking retards?

Attached: 1546573855994.jpg (609x960, 80K)

Will the xz4 be root, and rom-able?

>21:9
into the trash it goes.

The sad truth is Japan birth rate get's worse by every year. Many engineer there are from 90's or 2000's. They need a young people's to join them. That's why they face stagnation in their economy. Japanese are really tough nut to crack. I hope after the olympic games in 2020 this can wake them up from this bad fate.

The sad truth is Japan birth rate get's worse by every year. Many engineer there are from 90's or 2000's. They need a young people's to join them. That's why they face stagnation in their economy. Japanese are really tough nut to crack. I hope olympic games in 2020 can change this and wake them up from this bad situation.

Give it up Snoy.
Either bring back Z Compact lineup, omnibalance design, and headphone jack or stop shitting up this board.

The new design is fine, but the exclusion of the 3.5mm jack is what soured me, even sony fucking know that no jack is bad for audio quality, but have their hands tied because they sell bluetooth headphones.

Forgot to mention that marketing is zero in knowledge there. They are mistaking the word when it comes to marketing. They understand that they need more workers than a promotion. This mistake comes from the language.

It has audio jack guys. It's confirmed. :)

>No talk of zx4 mini
Yeah, why do I need a massive phone again?

Attached: 1344405720080.jpg (289x241, 38K)

I don't give a shit about 3.5mm jack anymore because i have a DAP, just want my

>implying they don't get even more xenophobic from the olympic after hundreds of thousands of chink tourists shit their country.

Guys calm down first let's see the news at mobile congress 25 february. Maybe there's a chance for compact again. I'm not confirmed 100% no or yes.

Who's reading my thread better not get surprised. i'm gonna re-post it tomorrow again so i can prove myself against this fake threads made by anonymous users. Thank you for the support. :)

Goodnight to you all! See you tomorrow!