/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous:
News:
public discussion about widevine mechanics

Attached: tracker.png (1005x711, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XkBw8bxKYH
notwhat.cd/
pastebin.com/S81WuSCh
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/aktf6c/how_my_team_and_i_cracked_widevine_x64_playready/
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/al0q7k/its_time_for_a_public_amazon_crack/
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/al38vi/qa_about_my_work_involving_amazons_drm/
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/al7zrh/is_there_any_public_implementation_of_widevine/
streamable.com/pewud
exetools.home.blog/2019/01/29/denuvo-employee-sexually-harasses-13-year-old-girl/
git.fuwafuwa.moe/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr/src/branch/master/SMLoadr.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it worth getting into private trackers if I have bad internet?
Would I have to buy a seedbox?

Attached: 47294759_1211233549024153_6401759849746004739_n.jpg (1080x1080, 241K)

What are my chances of getting my ptp account reactivated a couple years after it was disabled for inactivity? What kind of criteria do they use to decide whether or not to reactivate?

vocaroo.com/i/s0XkBw8bxKYH it's real og nigga hours

>2019
>simple, high bounty requests go unfilled for years
>nobody cares anymore

Attached: what.png (807x491, 158K)

If by bad internet, you mean slow. You'll be fine.

If by bad internet, you mean it only works for 6 hours a week. Yeah get a seedbox.

Shitty windows tablets make awesome seedboxes.

>low power
>silent
>cheap
>can still be used for other stuff

Attached: Screenshot_20190127_174524.png (865x489, 131K)

Fuck you OP you made me think it was back online. I hardly use the site though lol

>windows
>awesome
>can be used for stuff

>My problem is that I really don't know what the fuck to upload.
Raw manga, anything from JPopsuki that's not on AB, anything from ADC that's not on AB, AB is missing a lot. Now for the real question, what is even worth grabbing during KG's freeleech?

kek

Why don't you fulfill them, user?

notwhat.cd/

Will PTP or BTN recruitment be coming back to AHD in the next couple of months or am I better of getting a seedbox for red and getting into PTP like that

>Will PTP or BTN recruitment be coming back to AHD in the next couple of months
no, and BTN will have ended recruitment before you have 6mo @ RED and 6mo @ PTP

In 3 months I will have 6 months on red is PTP recruitment likely to be there. BTN is more of a reach for me because MTV works just fine for airing shows and I watch mainstream shit.

2nd best music tracker after RED? I know at least 3 but which should I join?

fuck red

ok RED is shit tell me what I should use

Redpill me on WiKi encodes

69quince and 7trips and no neon/curry bullshit. may the lord smile upon us this blessed day.

nearly 100% if you never got banned. no real criteria just be alive and strive toward power user to prevent IRC hassle.

>what is even worth grabbing during KG's freeleech
luxuriously browsing PTP collections and getting everything on karganagra.

Attached: downloading-internet.gif (490x260, 12K)

Does PTP recruit from GGN?

no

So widevine tool is out?

yes, but hey, get fucked by the way

Does Bibliotik allow JP book scans that don't otherwise have ebooks? Waiting on my account to be reactivated.

user-sama here be the ebook rules
pastebin.com/S81WuSCh
At the side you can see the trump rules which suggest that your scans are okay but I would OCR them if possible. I used to use ABBYY finereader which is pirateable but I'm not sure about japanese text.

I can only confirm currently that there is a BTN thread on PTP. It was there for as long as I remember. I would not entertain foolish notions like BTN swapping with PTP on redacted or there being a direct path from Redacted to BTN as BTN is over their user capacity. I would also not be maxing out random sites like GGN or AHD or anything else.

Attached: 1542015283669.png (759x581, 41K)

I suppose I can run it through ABBYY if it'll insert the OCR'd text over the original image, but I kinda don't feel like QC'ing multiple books.

>public discussion about widevine mechanics
it's not that easy and plebbits will never know how it's done, fuck reddit

>reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/aktf6c/how_my_team_and_i_cracked_widevine_x64_playready/
>reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/al0q7k/its_time_for_a_public_amazon_crack/
>reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/al38vi/qa_about_my_work_involving_amazons_drm/
>reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/al7zrh/is_there_any_public_implementation_of_widevine/

>Tutorial
streamable.com/pewud

Widevine being cracked was discussed on some HDB and other PTs years ago. How is this news?

notwhat, waffles, rutracker, libble
genre related db9, jpopsuki
(if you are interested in the hardest ones p & e -
it seems you are not really asking for them)

p is going ratioless with a requirement of

Because it's been cracked/patched more than once. This latest string of WEB-DLs has only lasted for as long as it has because they've kept the method secret.

It will still be dead.

>Widevine being cracked was discussed on some HDB and other PTs years ago. How is this news?
news is about tool and a fellow redditor along with his team found a new way, hence tutorial was deleted and flame wars started to share the method :^)

No mention of Orpheus despite it being 2nd recommended in the wiki?
Also not sure what you mean by p & e?

I am looking for something more lenient than RED, been on that website for a year with 2 gigs uploaded fucking shoot me

something good should come along later this year.

What's good now though?

Oh yeah, I remember reading somewhere that the last iteration was difficult enough to crack that they decided not to share it with anyone who wasn't a super uploader.

well not red i guess, i wouldn't really know though

Trust me, method isn't a secret. All it requires the right eyes to see it and have to join the pieces together.

>exetools.home.blog/2019/01/29/denuvo-employee-sexually-harasses-13-year-old-girl/

Attached: 1498257102889.gif (298x237, 30K)

your brain

Attached: 1427151619296.png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

>I am looking for something more lenient than RED, been on that website for a year with 2 gigs uploaded fucking shoot me
There is ONLY one GOOD music tracker, if you are having difficulty with ratio may I highly suggest uploading 2019 FLAC downloaded with some form of deezerloader for example smloadr? There's also this method which might not work any more, simply set it to whatever is getting autosnatched which is probably 2019 right now

site:bandcamp.com 13 intext:2015 [ name your price OR free] -order

site:bandcamp.com intext:2015 intext:"name your price" OR "free download" -track -single -ep -order -"or more"

site:bandcamp.com intext:"name your price" OR "free download" -track -single -ep -order -"or more"

If you do not wish to use RED, user some form of deezerloader instead, for example smloadr. People on RED count deezer downloads as the same thing as the bought thing

Orpheus is the recently resurrected form of apollo which was xanax, it's hard to find anything seeded at all.

Why are most ptgfags fucking retarded

you're retarded.

Attached: based.png (385x452, 68K)

>uploading
I've tried that but some seedbox fag comes auto snatches my shit then I can never seed a single byte again.
I prefer not to slave away uploading random bandcamp shit that I'll never listen to desu but I appreciate your effort.

Fucking seedbox fags think everyone else is there to play private tracker rpg instead of just actually wanting to listen to music.

Then I suggest using smloadr for everything that can't be found on RED. The seeded stuff on Orpheus aka apollo aka xanax is the popular or 2019 stuff but it would be highly unlikely if you can't find anything that isn't on smloadr. Also if you like jpop and shid I like using animebytes and jpopsuki and blogs for that. Soulseek isn't really worth getting into.

Despite having a public repo the only source that's there is whatever this is? git.fuwafuwa.moe/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr/src/branch/master/SMLoadr.js
Time to start a VM it seems.

It's encoded to shit suggesting malware so I just run it in a sandbox.

(and extract the MP3s from the sandbox)

That's my plan

It's what I do. I find music with spotify so I just stick all the music I want to download with smloadr in a spotify playlist, convert it to a deezer playlist and press the url. Bang, it downloads everything automagically, tags it, sticks it all in a folder, even more conveniently than a private tracker and since RED is filled with deezer rips anyway if you like FLAC then it is indeed the best option. (I prefer v0 tho)

spoonfeed me please

You can use a sandbox like sandboxie or a VM

thank you i appreciate being spoonfed

>digging deep into overdrive stuff
>find credentials to a library in a training pdf
>can order books on overdrive
Do I order books for bib requests or do you think I'll get caught?
top kek

Overdrive requests don't give that much buffer. You can upload books from mobilism to get enough books to go ratioless and plus at PU there's a thread where you can request library cards or just sign up to one of the libraries listed which are gullible in the main forum. You don't need that much buffer on bib, I've only eaten up 3 GB in 3 years and I read loads a year.

Was getting buffer part of your plan?

Is encoding difficult to learn? I'm not trying to do gp right away, just learning how to do proper encodes that I can upload on ptp to get some sweet gb

don't even need to order books, my local one has thousands of pristine romance EPUBs that i can just crank out over and over

it's just tweaking some settings and comparing to source
if you can read docs then you'll be more than fine

What's in the legend invite forum on GG?

You can get literally infinite Bibliotik buffer using JUST mobilism and libgen. Almost 1 in every 3 books I'm looking to download is on mobilism and not even on Bibliotik and this isn't just new releases. Literally everything gets autosnatched on bibliotik. Do your favour and install the goodreads script though because it will autofill from goodreads so you don't even need to paste in anything. (there's also a version that works on amazon)

literally requests, my dude. i can find at least one ~10GB request daily for some shitty 2eur EP from bandcamp.

You can just do the good old VietHD/DON/other questionable HDB groups trick and crop stuff (maybe fix dirty lines) then run it through x264 with
--preset veryslow --level 4.1 --b-adapt 2 --min-keyint 24 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --direct auto --subme 10 --trellis 2 --no-fast-pskip --deblock -3:-3 --me umh --merange 32 --rc-lookahead 60 --bframes 16 --no-mbtree --no-dct-decimate --qcomp 0.60 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 0.80 --psy-rd 1.05:0.00 --ipratio 1.30 --pbratio 1.20
That way, all you have to do is test for a semi-optimal bitrate. Go ahead and lower the bframes accordingly too if you want.

>been on that website for a year with 2 gigs uploaded
smdh

Don't bother with, it's not worth it.

Just spend $10 on a seedbox and join through RED

Is the requirement still PU, 6 months and 10 uploads? Or has it changed?

Seed via wifi? At least get a thinkpad with gigabit ethernet. Great docker server for daily use.
It's not worth going above pu on ab. Invite forums are alright but elite/torrent master is useless and exist to show off. Doubt it that you will ever reach legend if you can't even make it to pu.

>is PTP recruitment likely to be there
probably

Red is finally dead?

pretty fonts on the subs

>t. seedbox fag with 100s of gigs of buffer but doesn't remember the last time he enjoyed music

Which hdb groups would you recommend

>seedbox fag
no
>with 100s of gigs of buffer
yes
>doesn't remember the last time he enjoyed music
I do remember but it was too long ago. I'm in prison and they allow us to use the internet but no music or media, other than broadcast, is allowed

The PTP recruitment has been there forever it's not likely to change, especially with the astronomic requirements. It's usually PTP or BTN recruiting at a time and the unavailable one in the invite forum of the one currently on redacted (or what.cd).

All private trackers covet members that upload.

R.I.P. R.E.D.

>find credentials to a library in a training pdf
classic. overdrive doesn't have any download restrictions so you won't get flagged by their system. they rely on libraries to issue and manage credentials securely (which they rarely do).

and Open Library. I filled a big request from there and have been set ever since.

>I am looking for something more lenient than RED, been on that website for a year with 2 gigs uploaded fucking shoot me
how? they issued like 300 FL tokens this past year alone.

That's not much. I have a TB hoarded from the freeleech to use generously on requests. I have many favourite book characters and don't want to wait a day more than necessary to read their adventures after waitings years for their authors to finish the books.

I coveted my neighbors ass, and all I got for my efforts was a slap

Your neighbor is a human. A tracker is a trap with a bait designed to lure idiots in to upload everything and especially to buy requests like microtransactions on a freemium game. That's why they hang at least one tempting expensive invite obviously in the invite forum to get people to buy requests. That's why they hate invite sellers because none of the money is going to fill the fuck out of the library.

How about you tell me?
278 torrents with 100% snatch seed rate over 1.5 years. Fuck autodl I don't download stuff that I don't want to listen to.

Attached: dL1wYRr.png (109x850, 16K)

Hard to say. There are some decent people in DON but some trash too. SbR seems decent, the Chinese ones don't seem all too trash either. Chotab and HaB are probably okay too. Its all case by case anyway

>I don't download stuff that I don't want to listen to
you might just have to download some bullshit and hide it in a folder removed from your main music library.

jokes on them, I automate all my uploads and delete once I receive the invite

Not them.

Your main problem is that you seem to snatch v0 stuff like I do which is not big enough to yield returns. The way to make big buffer on redacted is for low upload speeds like yourself to upload or to jump on any staff recomendation with tokens (you can also use an autorefresh extension to automatically notify you when a new set of staff recs is announced technically against the rules but a decent delay is hard to detect). Download the biggest file from each recommendation. With the remaining tokens you can use it on stuff you like or use on the larger files starting with the topmost torrents. This will yield good gb every time.

Or you can settle on the ultimate scavenging strategy and use smloadr FLAC for everything it can and use RED for the rest you can't find. This is much more stress free and honestly speaking those deezer FLACs are likely IDENTICAL to the store bought ones and RED is probably 99% deezer flacs and transcodes at this time. The only annoying thing is transcoding into v0.

>red down
>SC down
what's habbening REEEE

>Or you can settle on the ultimate scavenging strategy and use smloadr FLAC for everything it can and use RED for the rest you can't find. This is much more stress free and honestly speaking those deezer FLACs are likely IDENTICAL to the store bought ones and RED is probably 99% deezer flacs and transcodes at this time. The only annoying thing is transcoding into v0.

Yeah this is probably what I'm gonna do from now on, I honestly couldn't care less about my status on a private tracker I'm only here for the music.
Seriously what are the arguments against what AB does where they FL every 1080p torrent? What's the problem with freeleeching every flac, it doesn't have to be a zero sum game.

because zed is a jew nigger who cares more about his stats than his userbase

To make buffer as valuable as money obviously. And it is.

deezloader and tidal rippers are why red is 3rd on my list to download from. 2nd is rutracker. if you can read spectrals rutracker is good n deezloader rips are more than good for my pleb ears. i dont have time to waste on being an autist

>hurr why cant everything just be free, the economy will be fine and everyone will be happy

Attached: 1387067076243.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

How big is your collection of media, /ptg/?

Attached: anya-taylor-joy-foot-game.jpg (1080x810, 162K)

is retrowithin back online?

Can you even use TIDAL rippers without owning an account?

It's movie time on KG!

Attached: cara-pandas.jpg (500x503, 63K)

Why is this thread so comfy?

Life is not a zero sum game, making other people's lives better can make your life better in turn. Capitalism's end goal is not human happiness it's the increase of production at all costs, even if it means destroying the Earth in the process. Maybe we should seek alternatives.