Imagine being so poor and stupid you intentionally buy amd parts for your computer?

imagine being so poor and stupid you intentionally buy amd parts for your computer?

lmao.

Attached: amd (1).png (880x800, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/amd-radeon-vii-whips-past-the-nvidia-rtx-2080-in-these-leaked-benchmarks
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah it's because I hate Jews.

Attached: israel_inside_by_isravectors_d9i7je0-250t.jpg (250x250, 13K)

AMD + Nvidia here. Half poor.

Intel + AMD here. It just works combo for macOS

Poor and stupid is what you'll be when you buy the overpriced shit intel and nvidia are shitting out right now

imagine being so stupid that you pay 50% more for 10% difference in power.

>tfw Intel+Nvidia patrician build

Attached: 1546280289484.jpg (991x1024, 66K)

>loves Jew's cock
>posts anime
WOAH

imagine being so poor that 50% of a

Attached: eat shit.jpg (578x712, 114K)

except amd sucks brown dick in literally every single field they attempt to "compete" in.

Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple and Sony sure love that brown dick.

Attached: nvidia rma.jpg (679x708, 155K)

lol dicks!

"In 2018 we delivered our second straight year of significant revenue growth, market share gains,
expanded gross margin and improved profitability based on our high-performance products. Importantly,
we more than doubled our EPYC processor shipments sequentially and delivered record GPU datacenter
revenue in the quarter," said Dr. Lisa Su, AMD president and CEO. “Despite near-term graphics
headwinds, 2019 is shaping up to be another exciting year driven by the launch of our broadest and most
competitive product portfolio ever with our next-generation 7nm Ryzen, Radeon, and EPYC products

sure thing

amd products are designed by indians, nvidia products are designed by chinks, and intel products are designed by jews. indians have a naturally lower iq than chinks or jews so they will always produce a second rate product. they had to hire a single white man to design zen and keep their company afloat when their stock was down to $1.66 a share but afaik now they are back to indians

Attached: POO.png (924x193, 28K)

imagine being so poor and stupid you intentionally buy intel parts for your computer?

Attached: whoopspng.png (1900x900, 19K)

BAKA we need a white cpu/gpu brand

Attached: Z3_Deutsches_Museum.jpg (1600x1200, 1.38M)

Attached: shocked superheroes.png (471x574, 211K)

How about you suck on mine

>techradar.com/news/amd-radeon-vii-whips-past-the-nvidia-rtx-2080-in-these-leaked-benchmarks

Cheaper than 2080.
Better than 2080.

Plays just as many games with Raytracing too lol

Imagine the same card with proper driver support. Imagine tweaking the voltage until it becomes ridiculously efficient which is the pattern for GCN cards.

>cheaper than the 2080
>hbm 2
ok.

Post your 9900K and 2080Ti or you're a poorfag as well.

Imagine spending more on a product to get less features and more vulnerabilities

OP I bet you have the latest and greatest MacBook pro

Yeah. And it's true for Nvidia too with worse Linux support and the lack of voltage control. I like to have control over my user experience.

>Linux support
people like you aren't the gaymur audience that Nvidia targets, anyway.

I got my 1070ti Titanium for $267 instead of the $631 it goes for around here, checkmate nigger.

I couldn't care less. and OP is a loser with no friends also way richer then you user.
also putting people down is rude

anyway
Intel+Nvidia on my main rig.
because my wife is jewish
lol
bit i have 8 other builds being amd.
and 4 mother intel builds

so I really just don't care I just buy what ever makes me happy.
brands don't matter lol

Absolutely.

I got my Acturus S for 129$ instead of 666$ checkmate nigger

>Acturus S
You own a red star in outer space?

buying amd gpus is stupid unless you need them for something very specific. the new cpus are fine. Any other response is corporate shilling.

Attached: Asteam028S.jpg (1519x854, 94K)

What the hell is that? And how did it cost you $129?

something u may be able to use in 1year+

Attached: Asteam032S.png (757x726, 128K)

Unless you're a high-end customer, AMD GPUs are fine and competitive. It's a shame I can't say they have Freesync exclusivity anymore, though.

I doubt it, shit looks complex. I'm just a brainlet gaymer

You're not a brainlet. You just don't know everything.

>too poor for threadripper

do not worry
it just works

I just looked it up, how come you have an unreleased AMD card for $129?

I'm not him. And he's just memeing you, even engineers don't casually use unreleased samples.

how you think ones card stability is best tested in real world cusage

In a lab, doing a certain amount of specific routines?
Note that I won't change my mind without substantial evidence.

>AMD GPUs are fine and competitive
If they were side-by-side on a magic shelf with endless stock at exactly the price the respective companies set for stores to sell them at, yes, I'd agree. But the MSRP gets inflated to insane levels due to the minuscule production and the companies that snap them up en masse for actual production use for whatever reason.

Attached: 1376930867914.gif (420x315, 946K)

god bless internet

Yeah. The last years haven't exactly been normal with the cryptocurrency boom mostly, and AMD releasing placeholder products in limited quantities.
The first years that followed AMD acquiring ATI were really nice.

>doesn't know tiktok girl

Everything was fine and dandy until I bought a 6000 series card four times.

>an ugly flat girl that looked like a trap gets popular because everyone thinks they have a dick lip-syncing to a shit song, meme hits critical mass before the news gets out its actually a girl, forever immortalized as the annoying cunt that keeps getting posted everywhere
wowie

Attached: 1487122215297.gif (10000x10000, 3.7M)

welcome to 2019 grandpa

>is probably drunk on AdoredTV and shitposts using nigger and such
>expects people to believe he's some sort of AMD contractor doing late minute testing for an unreleased product
And no, engineers don't take samples home to do hobbies with. It's other people's job and you're not those.

>he shills for free

He said he paid $129 for it, engineers don't buy their samples, do they?

whatever drives u fren

>Jow Forums