Trashes MacBooks

>trashes MacBooks
>praises ThinkPad
What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_1755.png (1136x640, 413K)

He means that he parrots whatever he's paid to like a good little shill. Fuck, at least he's getting paid to shill something decent this time

Trying to attract another breed of sheep I would imagine.

Attached: unbox thinkpad.jpg (216x203, 18K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1537008239639.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>inb4 baste sataniaposter

Based

to be fair, no one has ever compared a MacBook to a Thinkpad and concluded it was better.

This guy is the most vapid jew York wigger faggot whore. Fuck him and his viewers.

Attached: ff.jpg (396x432, 104K)

based

>t. SEETHING ipajeet

Attached: 1531682176676.png (813x1402, 369K)

>trashes Macbook
>praises Thinkpad X220
10/10

>Chinkpads
>decent
I can already tell you people are nu-Jow Forums who have no idea why this board so got enamored with Thinkpads. I've fucking moved on to Macbooks at this point, the Thinkpad Anniversity edition was a fucking joke and an insult.

Lenovo shills are real.

They are decent, since everyone is buying older ones used.
Also, nice bait bringing up the Macbook.

>t. resident chinkjeet

Honestly what have you against Macbooks? As a person that does development on Linux environments it's a good package especially since it comes with a POSIX operating system, probably not the best price value but it's still a very good overall package.
They have
>good speakers
>good screens
>fast ssds
>thunderbolt 3 across the board
It's only too bad the keyboard is garbage now.

yup

Personally I love macOS but the new keyboard, touchpad, and emoji bar on the MacBook Pro/Air make them shitty unusable laptops. I also don't like the limited port selection but this is something I can live with if the keyboard and touchpad didn't suck and the emoji bar was deprecated. Btw unlike the rest of the NEETs on Jow Forums I actually use my laptop for coding work so it matters to me.

I have the pre-shitbar macbook pro, I really want to upgrade to leverage the thunderbolt 3 capabilities. I'd like to get rid of my desktop and just go full egpu and use a usb c monitor as my docking solution as well.
Only thing stopping me is that damn keyboard.

>>good screens
>macshit
lmao

Attached: 1544079379103.png (1117x990, 396K)

when you start talking about actual performance under load, macbooks fall on their face. thin and light has won over fully functional systems. thermal throttling cripples otherwise capable hardware.

I love this inane argument.
>Product X has reported defects
>Product X must be shit
Okay senpai, if you go back to the thinkpad forum history you can see a litany of issues there as well. Remember the rampant palm rest cracking issues during t60-t410? Or the lid hinge issues with some of x200 series? If you actually were around back then you wouldn't be so retarded and parroting this dumb shit.

Sure but it's good enough for me. If you buy a laptop, especially a smaller one, you're already consciously making the decision that you're compromising performance due to thermal limitations compared to something like a Desktop. I'm not doing video rendering I fucking program shit.

It means hipsters are jumping ship to Thinkpads to be le quirky and different, enjoy becoming the imminent laughing stock of the computing world.

I hate everything about this guy.

Attached: 1544390859942.png (933x720, 585K)

apple fags have turned on apple , and now sucking chink dicks

Attached: btfo.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

SEETHING

>it's stated in the article that a cable wiring out cause the stagelight effect
>APPLE DISPLAYS STILL BAD

Attached: 1519651334504.png (645x773, 253K)

I cant find this

This. Macshit can't even handle compiling code without setting your fucking house on fire.

Attached: 1532135892382.png (1009x959, 552K)

same

I’ve seen it before, he said nothing of value in the video

Attached: 1541414292273.png (633x136, 36K)

Mactoddlers will defend this.

based

>>good speakers
Debatable.
>>good screens
So do other laptops in the same price category.
>>fast ssds
>>thunderbolt 3 across the board

When you look at the hardware, macbooks are unremarkable at best. They're built like fashion accessories, and they perform as such.
I won't deny that the OS is a fine reason to buy one, if you need or want macOS then that's all there is to it. But if your objective is to buy a thin and light laptop and install a UNIX-like OS on it, then there are better options if you don't specifically need macOS.

Thinkpads are good but pretty much only the X/T/P lines are decent. X1 line is basically lenovo designed consumer trash.

The X/T/P lines were still designed by the IBM guys in RTP, but with lelnovos refresh coming up IDK how much control those guys still have.

IMO Dell latitudes have taken over in terms of quality in modern specs.

Latitudes are pretty sleek looking too instead of ancient and dated like Thinkpads. Those hinges are built like tanks. Never had one break at my workplace no matter how badly the field techs treat them.

Attached: 1532301792704.jpg (1024x848, 84K)

X1 line has been better than base T series for about 5 years now in terms of material and build quality.

For example ? I am really looking to buy the absolut thinnest most powerful as possible laptop. And if possible it should have a okayish graphics card. Macbook airs seem to be exactly what I need but if you have other reccomendations then id love to hear em.

Macfags truly are brain dead troglodytes.

>absolut thinnest most powerful as possible laptop
Ain't going to happen with throttling macshit that can't even play a youtube video without boiling water.

Attached: 1517806919411.jpg (1200x1600, 381K)

>MACTODDLERS
>MAC

BASED

What's the point of getting a "most powerful" laptop if it can only run in its full potential for 30 seconds?

special snowflake thinkpad babies BTFO off Jow Forums by culcha normies who love their "clitmouse" laptop they saw in a doctors office as CHILDREN

basado y rojopastillado

>Macbook air
>okayish graphics card
Something about this doesn't add up, but the Thinkpad X1 Extreme is what you're looking for. Alternatively a similarly specced gaming thin-and-light with a 1050 Ti or 1060, though these will likely be more bulky.

How will mactoddlers

E V E R
V
E
R

recover?

Attached: 1524167207987.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

based

BASED

That shit happened to my moms ipad

removing the thinkpad and macbook debate
Why do i have itchy feeling to punch him?

>X1 line has been better than base T series for about 5 years now
Yeah nah

Have you had a T, Ts, and X1 side by side within the last 3 years?
Base To series are glorified plastic heaps compared to the material used in the Ts and X1 laptops. For the 2018 laptops they even have better internal hardware including larger heatsinks. The X1 2018 maintains higher clock speeds and cooler temps than a T480. This is literally a fact.

The wiring is manufactured as part of the display, so you have to replace the entire thing.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

based

The air is still the absolute best that you can get in the sub-$1000 price range. Everything else comes with bottom tier shitty display and battery unless you're ok with spending at least 1.5x times as much.

Poo in loo street shitter.

Attached: 1539852843928.jpg (959x1200, 138K)

Feel free to propose any alternatives with 300+ nits display and 10h+ battery...
Dell xps is probably alright but they cost almost twice as much here in Europe so it's not really an option.

Feel free to post a fagbook with a working keyboard.

>300+ nits
You blind or something?
>10h+ battery
Prestigio SmartBook 133S + Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Never had any issue with the keyboard. Broke a key once while trying to disloge some shit stuck under, got a free replacement at the nearest store in under 24h, they didn't even ask for anything like warranty or proof of purchase.

>massive defect that will kill all macbooks produced past 2015
>b-b-b-but mine hasnt broken yet!
just kill yourself iJeet
you're a waste of oxygen and the world would be a better place without you

I got perfect 10/10 vision because I don't use shitty screens you dumb nigger. Oh wait you're just baiting with that netbook-tier garbage. Made me look I guess.

No, I'm not "baiting". There's no need in more than 250 nits and I'm perfectly fine with "that netbook-tier garbage" because it's brilliantly good for its price.

>netbook-tier garbage.
It probably still runs faster than any throttled housefire shitbook.

If affects like 0.1% items maybe less. You might call that massive but just get another one if you got a bad one what's the fucking problem.

>POSIX OS
more like piece of shit 9 OS

>every single fagbook keyboard past 2015 is a ticking timebomb
>ii-i-its only 0.1% i swear!
neck yourself street shitter

>all those butthurt incels
>can't even post an alternative to 5 year old mba specs
god I do love those threads

>>can't even post an alternative to 5 year old mba
But that's impossible. Nothing is as shit as a 5 year old MBA. You can't even get a Walmart tier Acer down to MBP level performance much less MBA level performance.

Attached: 1546603072548.png (636x727, 137K)

lol the only things I care in development on my machine are cooling, keyboard and sturdiness, and Macbook has none of these

BASED

Matebook X Pro. It's a chink Macbook but for the right price

iPoojeets couldn't defend this.

Yes I already know you can't.
Poor bastard.

>mactoddler gets BTFO
>lelele i poast epik maymays
SEETHING iPOOJEET

Attached: 1541205801857.jpg (1041x1041, 295K)

This guy is a total retard, if it wasnt for Jewtube he would be a truck driver. Who cares what the fuck is this clown saying.

SEETHING

Attached: 1520836426016.png (813x1402, 369K)

>Can't answer a simple technical inquiry.
>n-no u!
pathetic child

>still can't name a single fagbook with a working keyboard
I guess they call you mactoddlers for a reason.

Attached: 1519146570441.jpg (2600x1736, 754K)

>not interested.
>tell us why?
>not interested: unbox theraphy.
>okay. well tune your recommendation.
>you won't see videos from this channel

why cant I do this to popular channels? why can't I block them? fuking jewtube.

I guess you gave up then, better luck next time. Let's hope at least one pc manufacturer will get its shit together at some point.

I guess you gave up then, better luck next time. Let's hope apploo gets its shit together at some point and makes at least one product that doesn't shit the bed after 2 weeks of use.

Attached: 1545651779502.png (610x408, 297K)

Well you see it doesn't really work because I was the one asking a question, hence your inane mumbling doesn't make any sense. Way to sabotage your own credibility. Is it really the best incels can come up with these days?

>still can't name a single fagbook with a working keyboard

Attached: 1538232860141.jpg (1024x684, 259K)

see

see

Based

I did that too, but it lasted just about a year before I bought a gaymen laptop. Still use the macbook for when I need to take a laptop with me somewhere because it's way lighter and still lasts 8 hours even though it's 5 years old.

macbooks are better than windows PCs

>buys macbook
>buys gaymen laptop
>doesn't carry gaymen laptop because it's too heavy
Gee, you're pretty stupid aren't you

nice meme street shitter

Attached: 1538648414900.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

What's wrong with that display? Why is it so murky, like you covered it in a thick layer of cum or something.

he'd probably be happier as a truck driver than he is pretending to be a nigger with his slanty eyed friends up in Hongcouver

Sounds like you want a P52.

That's even more expensive than the dell...

based