So any thoughts about using an Enterprise LTSC edition of Windows 10 rather than Pro and are "Generation2" ISOs clean?

So any thoughts about using an Enterprise LTSC edition of Windows 10 rather than Pro and are "Generation2" ISOs clean?

Attached: wi10e.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8pfnun/how_to_download_and_install_windows_10_ltsb/
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty good

I use Enterprise, LTSB gave me issues with multi-monitor mouse tracking on later AMD drivers. If you don't have those issues LTSB/LTSC is fine.

Remember to use msmg toolkit to further debloat and debotnet your iso. LTSC doesn't get feature updates so all the things you remove won't get reinstalled with updates.

>Generation2
>updates

Attached: Image0218.jpg (1200x1600, 283K)

Attached: what do you mean.jpg (800x610, 67K)

Yes, they're clean.

nigger.
- if official then try microsoft.com
- if official fetch doesn't work then get official via heidoc
- else gen2 iso witch includes non official activator.

Attached: Image0222.jpg (1200x1600, 226K)

But is Gen2 trustworthy?

>using shady ISOs created by Russian botnet owners

Attached: literally me.jpg (960x1280, 184K)

what does it even mean?
official iso is botnet already.
why would you mind having more botnets?
if you are going microshit, then you have to go all in.
you will install further more botnets.
chrome.
firefox.
stop being afraid.
you have nothing to hide.
open up.

Attached: Image0210.jpg (1200x1600, 245K)

>windows user
>cuck
yeah, it checks out

>>buying shady ISOs created by American spyware owners

Attached: Bill Gates rubbing hands.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Does Gen2 add any unwanted shit except activation?

over the years i've noticed that it's the cleanest of all.
but appearance can be misleading.

Attached: IMG_20170903_222227.jpg (2560x1920, 1.22M)

gen 2 iso's are fine. only difference is integrated kmspico with exceptions in defender like it should. got ltsb 2016 still running and getting updates. works without issues.

>kmspico
cool virus

If you follow links from MDL, they're clean.

Thank you, this is all I wanted to know, not some NEET conspiracies about botnets, Linux shilling and whatever-the-fuck else.

Link to that gen2 ISO??

No. Download from MS.

>Microsoft claims Enterprise LTSB builds of Win10 to be free of spyware

Nothing is sacred

Attached: win10 spyware.jpg (638x5176, 968K)

LTSC activated using KMS38 is honestly the best Windows experience.
>no shitty UWP applications
>no advertisements
>no cortana
>no forced """feature""" updates
>reduced data gathering
>probably some other good shit that isn't coming to mind

It's the most decent and stable Windows 10 out.
If you're using anything other than LTSC for Windows 10, then you're either ignorant or an idiot.
>inb4 install gentoo

Don't forget that German gov guide on cutting out botnet

old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8pfnun/how_to_download_and_install_windows_10_ltsb/
>inb4 leddit
I'll keep posting until we get faq stickies for this because im sick of these threads

I also use these foss programs when setting up:
KMS-VL-ALL to activate windows
Disable win10 spying to disable a bunch of telelemetry that is still thre

Attached: 1487836768180.gif (646x466, 494K)

>using shady isos made by literally whos
Seriously, kill yourself if you do this.
Picking an original iso and editing it yourself is the only respectable way to use wangblows.
All you need is msmg toolkit and kms-vl-all, you can find both on mdl.

Attached: img_5b2d7480d69d2.png (650x300, 15K)

>KMS-VL-ALL to activate windows

I prefer HWID & KMS38
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/

Attached: dTUvKfb.jpg (681x427, 108K)

yes, unity and visual studio 2017 can't be installed.

nah to be serious ltsc is indeed a great experience plus licenses are like 5$ on ebay

Those tweets in question are testing the standard Enterprise, not LTSB. Paint 3D and the "modern" apps aren't installed on LTSB.

>visual studio 2017 can't be installed.
Is there a workaround for installing VS2017 on LTSC or am I forced to revert to standard 10/8.1/7?

Link?

>Do weird shit
>Botnet from Windows watching
>It doesn't do shit because there's a bajillion people using Windows anyways and there's no human set of eyes on you either
>Do weird shit
>Botnet from a random loser
>Random loser has maybe 13 people using this, can use the botnet in very fucky ways

LTSC still has that issue with associations months after release. I'll pass. It seems they only really get security updates, bugs remain.

LTSx only gets security updates, not feature updates. That's the whole purpose of LTSx.

What bugs are you experiencing?

Restarting file associations every day and weird frametimes in a game or two (no matter the drivers)

I get it doesn't get more features, but bugfixes aren't those. Stability is one of the main reasons I would use a different version of Windows than 10 Pro.

ltsx is less a "stable release" and more a "frozen beta"
there is no stable version of windows 10, it's a rolling beta, forever.

Yeah, I wish there was a stable version. 8.1 is still more stable than 10 and it seems peak "stability" on 10 means you have to defer feature updates on purpose for about a year after each semi annual update.

>So any thoughts about using an Enterprise LTSC edition of Windows 10
Yeah, Windows 10 is worthless garbage. The repair shop I'm working at has sold more used machines with Linux Mint than they have with Windows 10. People request Windows 7, XP, or Mint nearly every time. Only /v/tards buy gaymong machines with Windows 10.

>are "Generation2" ISOs clean?
Yeah, they're clean. I've used them before.

Attached: 1538617048121.jpg (370x400, 112K)

>i have used them before
>therefore it's clean
enjoy your keylogger

Why the fuck would I do anything remotely sensitive on Winstain 10? The OS itself is a keylogger.

It's good usability wise compared to Win 7 Ultimate. I don't know if it installs shitware if you're installing with internet connected because I do it with ethernet plugged out. Resizing windows is really choppy compared to 7 but that might be just some setting I haven't optimized and moving windows between screens is fucking annoying as shit because they get stuck at the side of the screen if you don't swipe fast enough.

The search functioning better than 7 is pretty much the only thing I can say I objectively like. If you don't have hardware or software that needs Windows 10, don't upgrade, it's hardly better than 7.