Switching to Chrome

Guys, after more than 10 years of using Firefox, after all the bad stuff about trannilla and the certainty that they'll follow any shit Google does but with inferior technology (even just the fact that they non ironically are pushing Rust in their production pipeline), today I've just installed on all my devices the glorious masterrace browser Google Chrome. Because if I've gotta be cucked, I'd rather be cucked by the boss which works better than by his slave. Brave isn't an option since it's Chrome based too, same for Edge and Opera, and I don't care about obscure browsers with no support. I'll go the Google way and this time I'm set.

Attached: 180671.jpg (2560x1600, 476K)

>if you can't avoid rape you may as well enjoy it and get gangbanged by the biggest roughest cocks
Makes sense

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2524586.jpg (626x800, 111K)

Based and redpilled

Why not chromium?

At least this way you only have to take the single biggest cock. Using a google fork, is akin to taking googles monster cock up the arse, whilst letting whatevern compay is using their tech to dock you with their micro-penis.

Placebo
Google shits out code so fast that no one knows what's going on in Chromium
You may as well embrace the botnet

This but unironically

Even with Firefox you'll get shitty add-ons + probably a worse integrated blocker compared to Google's + typical unfixed bugs

Attached: 30d.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

Also chromium is incomplete of some features and poorly integrated in Android/Windows (have to manually update it). Fuck the placebo, I want to have the fully functional one.

Sweet, sweet windows faggots.

give some valid counterargument or leave

I don't even use Windows you delusional projector. You're not the only wise guy to use Amazon OS

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Attached: Frank_Fitts.gif (200x149, 24K)

what about Safari? Mac is the shit

>I have Firefox because of SJWs
>So I'll use Google chrome
What the fuck is wrong with you fags?

>not using edge

The lines in the image do not align perfectly with the logo and it annoys me.

>not using IE6

>not using ungoogled chromium

Attached: images.png (303x166, 3K)

You sound like you use Windows, so obviously you don't worry about corporations taking your data.

Weak bait.