Why the fuck do you not exercise?

Testosterone, endorphines, low blood pressure. All this helps you be more productive and achieve more in life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17185007
youtube.com/watch?v=sTt4HFybJn4
cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(18)30363-X.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's for brainless NPCs who just want to get numb.

then you die.

You're just mad successful people spend less time working yet achieve more.
No, then you statistically live longer and better.

I do exercise.

No, it's for people who wish to think clearly and retain as much of their cognitive abilities as possible as they age; there is no other way of mitigating your IQ drop.

The answer is extremely simple: It's boring as hell.

>No, then you statistically live longer and better.
...THEN you die.

>virtuesignaling
off yourself

not him but what are some simple and quick exercises to do at home

i do cardio

gymcel cope

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17185007
Reminder that exercise improves brain growth.

Intense dish washing
Marathon vaccum cleaning
High-intensity bathroom scrubbing

>>virtuesignaling
Chriiiiist you're dumb (and insecure).

i run, stretch a lot and do street workout. too bad most of my mates are working abroad. it was way too much fun working out with them.
no homo

Attached: Workout-routine-7-Muscle-up.jpg (1366x768, 191K)

you misspelled roids faggot ... anyone who works out in a reasonable fashion will suspect as much

which shouldn't shamed as long its openly admitted besides in small doses might even be of help IF NEEDED

youtube.com/watch?v=sTt4HFybJn4

I exercise! It is a great outlet for frustration and worry, particularly if your job involves mostly sitting at a desk.

Of course, exercise means putting in effort, which means that lazy people dislike it. For example: 65% of the posts ITT.

Nice spacing, reddit boy.
I know, you can only play so much fortnite before you get bored.

rollan for 00

>modulo your post number
What the fuck????? FUcking Jow Forumstards. Modulo 100 you mean??

but I run and do calisthenics 6 days a week and then rest on Sundays like my Father in Heaven taught me

I'd rather die early and enjoy nice tasty snacks and sodas.
Living past the age of 35 is filler anyways.

Attached: b04bbe23-f026-40e1-b8d7-b9407d7ab0e0_1.0bf7993e480c5651bedf7e366a3f3e6c.jpg (1750x2500, 625K)

i sure ain't from reddit pal, i'm from pol

Attached: 1548492211243.jpg (2970x2400, 2.15M)

But I do OP. Calisthenics 3 times a week and running in weekend. Started last September and I'd never feel better.

You can literally exercise 15 minutes a day and still enjoy snacks and sodas. You won't feel as shit after the salt and sugar spikes, which is a bonus. And you'll live longer maybe.
So the more you exercise, the more snacks you can eat. Remember the simplex method?

You need to go back.

I struggled with working out with just my body so I got a stationary bike and I like it alot

>Remember the simplex method?
No. And I don't want to live longer.

Exercising has nothing to do with race or steroids.

Lol what a depressed dumbass. Baby boy wants his bottle? Baby boy wants a hug?

>You can literally exercise 15 minutes a day and still enjoy snacks and sodas.
it takes 30 minutes to of exercise to burn off the calories from one donut

cardio kills gains, add another set of squats to your routine and drop the cardio

No, it doesn't. How do you even measure that? If you do some nice cardio after you wake up, you will kickstart your metabolism and burn more calories throughout the entire day than just doing it after work. Afterburner effect.

*cums on you* What'd you say?
*stomach growls* oh, me so hungry...
*me look at you* *you look like giant chicken*
*i pick you up* *i open mouth*
>H-hey, w-what are you doing?! Put me down!
chicken...
*me let you fall into my gaping maw*
>Nooooo!! I lift every day, how could this happen to me.. hmmfmfmhm...
*chew* *gulp* *burp*
*rub belly*

Because I was bullied in PE and those emotions are forever associated with exercise.

>cardio kills gains
No scientific basis for that, unless you end up vomiting proteins.

>How do you even measure that?
you take the calories in a donut and then you take the calories burned from moderate exercise
google it if you dont believe me
exercise is a terrible way to lose weight, that's what dieting is for

*VVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
NOOOO GIVE ME MY SQUAT RACK

Because it's winter. I exercise in most of my free time spring through autumn

So don't go to the gym, just exercise at home. What;s the problem?

>What's the problem?
There are more excuses than there is willpower. You cannot ever help someone who does not want to be helped. As such, if someone wants to remain weak, they WILL remain weak, no matter how much you urge them to go to the gym.

Learn to read. The gym's not the problem, the activities done at the gym are.

You were bullied because you were fat and/or ugly.
You are fat and/or ugly still.
As of tomorrow, you spend at least 15 minutes a day *insert correct verb here*.
You are no longer fat and/or ugly.

A) crying
B) exercising
C) sleeping
D) slitting your wrists

lmao what kind of retarded excuse is this?
you can literally joh in place or do jumping jacks for 30 minutes in front of your fucking memepad watching anime if it's -30 celsius outside every single day and you need maybe 1 square meter for jogging in place too

I don't exercise to exercise I get exercise out of activities I enjoy. Those activities cease to be possible during this season

This. Tfw only cardio you enjoy is court tennis and you can't play when it's snowing.

so basically you're just lazy and don't care about you health

testosterone? no thanks, I don't want to go bald at 25
I am going all in on the basedboi lifestyle

Pretty much

You're so fragile.

you should find something or someone in your life that would make you care if you can't find the reason within

I've been meaning to take up running, it sucks spending every Spring getting back in shape. I hate the cold and despise treadmills though

Why? Life's perfect as is.

move to an equatorial country then you can hate the heat instead

Attached: exercise-memes.jpg (417x307, 22K)

I can't wait to move to a warmer climate, I was in heaven when I went to Vegas in the summer

So kill yourself.

>exercise 1 hour a day
>eat two more donuts a day
Sounds like a good deal for me.

I wanna fug maki

>testosterone = balding
And yet basically every söyboy you see is balding in their twenties.
It seems to me that this theory only works for older men. You start balding at like 40-50 if you still have a high testosterone level.

It took me a while to get used to the shitty weather during autumn and winter, but now I run all year unless it's a fucking storm outside
+30 or -20 Celsius, doesn't matter
you get the runner's high anyway after a couple minutes and get to enjoy it with a retarded shit eating grin even if the mucous membrane inside your nose is freezing, your eyelashes get sticky and fingers tingle

if you feel like your stamina is shit after winter I can recommend Couch 2 5K running program, check out c25k.com

In the process. Give me 40 more years or so and I'll have it done.

And thats a bad thing?
Being at the gym is fun.
This is the key word fun. If you aren't having fun you will skip a few days and a few more and quit.
Having a goal in mind and progressing while having fun is the key to gainz.
You can be a fucking ballerina for all I care you dont have to lift weights.

I think what we can dervive from this is they're unrelated

Do 4 reps of 20 crunches once every week

I used to be in Cross Country, never experienced a runner's high

Why do you assume I don't exercise?
Are you some kind of brainlet?

everyone dies in the end. just that regular exercise improves your quality of life before that happens

Estrogen is better.

uwu

post Jow Forums and Jow Forums stats:
4th year cs student here
150/90/165kg 1x5 s/b/d

>150/90/165kg 1x5 s/b/d
What is this shit?

you mean corss-country cycling or running?

squat bench and deadlift weight
for 1 set of 5 reps

Running, of course. I wouldn't expect a runner's high from cycling.

>Deadlift
Disgusting

Learn2 front/back lever.

But I do. Endorphins are severely underrated for programming.

used to hit the gym before uni but then I started to get tired during lectures so I decided to stop
maybe I need to manage my time a little bit better

Why would I wanna do that?

is there a video of anyone pulling this off?

>deadlift
>disgusting

pick one and kys

just work in construction

That's weird.
Maybe I pay more attention to its effects since I suffer from major depressive disorder, so getting this burst of endorphins, phenethylamines and endocannabinoids strikes me as something vastly different from how I feel most of the time.
I guess cross country requires you to pay more attention to the road ahead too, that could explain it as well.

Because physical activity is something I really hate. I only ever felt worse after exercising, so whatever. At least I'm naturally lean, and I'm in good shape and health.

>Why the fuck do you not exercise?
I do, you don't know me. gymcel can fuck off tho.

get out of my board

Cool I have similar stats, gonna make it

110/100/145kg s/b/d

I'd want to kill myself if I didn't lift 3 times a week, tech jobs can be stressful sometimes.

I do but off topic so sage

cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(18)30363-X.pdf

It takes a lot of time. Not worth it.

>It's for brainless NPCs who just want to get numb.
Numb how? People are not meant to be stationary. It's better to set off 3-4 hours aside a week for training, as it can only benefit you as you get older.

Yeah, three to four hours a week is a lot to invest in your own health.

this

Attached: teawithfriends.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

imagine being this pathetic and weak

There's some people that hate to exercise just because they feel shitty after that, Stop evangelizing your stupid lifestyle.

shut the fuck up

Why live to be old? Exercising just wears out your joints and opens possibilities for injuries and so on, stop misinforming and evangelizing your lifestyle, you feel worse than vegans.

Why do NPCs from Jow Forums always have to proselytize about their stupid little hobby? They're so insufferable. They're basically vegans.

Exercising will make you healthier, feel better and look better. You don't even have to join a gym, go do some other sport. Shed those extra kilos or gain some if you're skelly mode, man wasn't made to be sitting every day. You get to meet some new people and you get a new hobby.