Sony Xperia XZ4 specifications sheet reveals tall aspect ratio display, multiple colors and more

Sony is expected to announce the Xperia XZ4 flagship smartphone at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019 at 25-28 February. The screenshot does not contain the “Xperia XZ4” name. However, the information present on specs sheet seems to belong to an upcoming flagship phone from Sony. Hence, it is speculated to be specs of the forthcoming Xperia XZ4.
The screengrab reveals that it will be featuring a 6.4-inch OLED display that deliver an aspect ratio of 21:9. The tall display of the phone will carry support for HDR and produce quad HD+ resolution of 3360 x 1440 pixels. The screen will be protected by Gorilla Glass 5 panel. The Snapdragon 855 chipset will be powering along with 6 GB of RAM. It will have an internal storage of 128 GB and for additional storage, it will carry support for microSD card slot. The Android 9 Pie OS will come preloaded on the device.
The leak reveals that the phone will include a massive battery of 4,400mAh battery which sounds good for a Sony flagship phone. The pricing of the Xperia XZ4 is not known. The smartphone will be available in colors like black, silver, blue and deep purple. Like the predecessor model, it will be an IP68 certified handset. It will measure 167 x 72 x 8.2mm and weigh 191 grams. Unfortunately, the leak does not contain any information on the camera configurations of the Xperia XZ4.
Do you think that the upcoming Sony Xperia XZ4 will be a promising phone? Share us your thoughts by posting your comments below

WARNING!

(THIS IS NOT A PROMOTION THREAD)
Hello Jow Forums members my name is Stefanos and i'm from Greece. Loyal owner of many sony products in my house from 90's till now. I'm here to share what i love and suport. Sony mobile is in crtitical condition that hurts the industry in Japan and over the world. My aim here is to make popular this phone and to show peoples something different than the nowdays trends of brands like korean and chinese.

Attached: b853f326ea4896b907de918fcdd419dfc393419f.jpg (768x1004, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1408553/sony-xperia-xz4
allaboutcircuits.com/industry-articles/capturing-3d-images-with-tof-camera-technology/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-ObTkinZW0
youtube.com/watch?v=PmHs--mqhuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I notice many here copying my threads and some replaced them with mislead information. I'm gonna write my name from now on every thread that i'm creating under the name (Stefanos_Elin). This way you will know that this threads is made by me and contains legit information. Thank you.

Sony has surpassed other brands phones in benchmark and more see proof from this article : expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1408553/sony-xperia-xz4

It has audio jack and the phone will reportedly be 72mm in width and 167mm in height.

Attached: Sony-Xperia-XZ4-2019.jpg (768x464, 30K)

Any interested here?

I'm just hoping the XZ4 Compact will be good.

>>>/facebook

Compact or bust

I have personal facebook not a public one sorry.

I'm not sure what is your question actually compact we may see at the conference but it's still no yet confirmed. Nowdays everyone wants big phones and the small ones get ignored.

Attached: Xperia-XZ4.jpg (768x848, 34K)

I just got the XZ3 replacing my XA ultra (which works fine). It is really good. But the hardware apart from the screen is exactly like the xz2,xz1 and xz. Hoping Xz4 will have a new lens. Btw ppl are more excited about the xz4c, i guess people are getting tired of bigger phones.

Attached: IMG-20190124-WA0000.jpg (686x686, 36K)

52? That is overkill even for sony. Although they do have a 66mp sensor in the making (imx666)

Excited for sure , but the 21:9 ratio raises some questions

I'l say industry camera killer. Thanks for the extra info sir!

I heard rumor that the sensor imx666 will be put in xz4 or n1 models.

>0.3mg ToF
wtf is that for?

>meme ratio
no thanks
>sony following shitty trends instead of setting great trends
how the mighty have fallen

Is there any point to 3360x1440 resolutions on a 6" display other than shitting on performance and battery life ?

google dream

Depends on the phone. I think Sony has the right idea of only pushing those resolutions if the media requires it on their displays.

XZ4 is rumored to get a much better camera set up and I'd be interested in picking one up if they released at a good price by the time it hits store shelves I can probably get a discounted S10+ for much cheaper. Sony always overprices their phones on release.

Entirely useless, given Sony's garbage camera software/post processing. A chinkphone with gcam will beat it, I'm certain of it. A real shame.

>buying phones with holes in the front
come on man

Will the main camera have OIS this time around
none of their overpriced garbage phones have OIS.

Attached: 1456224142848.jpg (400x361, 30K)

Means Capturing 3D Images with Time-of-Flight Camera Technology
Here's a link : allaboutcircuits.com/industry-articles/capturing-3d-images-with-tof-camera-technology/

Many of sony phones are (made in japan) that's why they more pricier than normal. You get 52megapixel camera so don't expect to be cheap also other brands if they were putting good parts. It's obvious it will be expensive.

Review from TechTalkTv : youtube.com/watch?v=I-ObTkinZW0

>review
>no details on the phone other than cpu and aspect ratio

youtube.com/watch?v=PmHs--mqhuE
New review for the camera it was posted 1 hour ago :)

Tripfag post by a poorfag

Just watch this 2 videos. It contains all the information that this thread is showing.

fuck off, pajeet

Sony Xperia XZ4 is Sony's next flagship smartphone that they will unveil on February 25th and today we have some interesting information about the device's camera and battery. Sony Xperia Xz4 rumors say the device will have a 4400mAh battery. Sony Xperia XZ4 leaks also say the device will have a 21:9 display and 52megapixel camera!
That's a real beast in the market!
Youtube link : youtube.com/watch?v=PmHs--mqhuE
WARNING!
(THIS IS NOT A PROMOTION THREAD)

Attached: Sony-Xperia-XZ4-camera-leak.jpg (800x883, 39K)

Sony phones aren't even available in most of the world though. Damn shame, I would have bought this.

Keep it in smartphone general you fucking faggot. This does not need it's own thread every fucking day.

Srry have to suck bf cock can't keep posting bye now k.

What the fuck? Dude, were you trolling all this time?

He is not real stefanos I am real stefanos he is being mean.

This is not me. I Stefanos_Elin suck more than a single bf cock because am in a pansexual relationship with at least 10 cock wielding males of different backgrounds.

He is being the lyer and snake I am true Stefanos_Elin truer than gilded sunshine go away bad lyer bad.

I am the true town rapist Stefanos_Elin

Damn trolling me everywhere maybe i give up seems people's here very salty for this phone.

Bro maybe people's here hate me cause i'm trying to make a thread about sony phone. They are saying bad things and copy my name.

Trolling isn't helping i'm not playing with anyone here but just sharing my love and support as fan! Jow Forums gives chance to write names easily and fake them. I think was a bad idea at the very start

Yes name stealing is very bad this place should be more like reddit, but with more bants XD

The thread exist to share people's not hate and trolling! i'm creating this to help chosing a product not to promote! People's are misunderstanding this!

Next time create a post in /spg/ you pansexual tranny.

I don't give up i'm telling you. Real Stefanos_Elin never use your shity urban language and profanity. People's are reading my thread and knowing this! Get over it. Xperia xz4 needs an attention! Why hate a company when trying to fix the previous they realize this and that's why they are trying. It's bad if you are knowing this and not even try to change your policy!

and one more thing that proves that your comments are fake is to check my ip and your and people's will know who's the real. Nice try. Jow Forums can't change your ip.

Yeah nice try I checked you're the only IP maybe you should take a breather and spend some quality time with your 10 bfs.

Sony sponsors gay trany pansexual Stefanos_Elin to fucks 32 mens in a row.