Cheapo ssd

Which brand should be better for this cheap fuck ssds?
Around kingdian, kingston and crucial prices are pretty much the same
And this is for a secondary computer so I want to go cheap, I already have a Samsung on my pc

Attached: 41zI7K6iZsL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

crucial>kingston>>kingdian

Not much in it. Just make sure you get one with a DRAM cache if you want proper SSD performance.

sandisk?

Just pay the extra $10 for adata

Samsung

This.

The chink ssd's aren't very fast but they're okay for older shitputers. Do no buy for your gaming rig or current era laptop

I have four Kingspecs in various old computers and just ordered a fifth one, 120GB for 20 eurobux

Just wait for a sale and buy whatever decent brand comes up first.

anyone bricked a chink ssd yet?

I have a kingdian for 3 years and still going perfectly fine
Why is kingston supposed to be better?

Op here
Crucial BX500 CT240BX500SSD1 is just 2€ more expensive than the same capacity kingson, any reason to dont just click the buy buttan right now?
also this is from amazon so if it dies in 2 years I just get a new one, I'm not dealing with chinks ever again

Attached: 1548298935253.webm (920x480, 2.98M)

If by 'kingson' you meant Kingston, that's still a western tier brand with proper warranty and everything

I have a few Crucials and Kingstons, none of them have broken so far

Crucial is good. I'm using a 250GB Crucial SSD right now. I just ordered two Kingston 120GB SSDs to replace failing 160GB HDDs in a few laptops. I'll have to see how these hold up.

Attached: 1540363338882.png (1440x937, 708K)

SanDisk for sure

I had a 64gb a data stop working after a couple months of once a week usage.
Have another that's going strong as a server boot drive after a year

Well I already bought the 250GB crucial for 33€ and it comes tomorrow with its 2 years of amazon warranty
Chinks can go eat shit
And since I have nothing more to do with this thread have a jalter, I guess

Attached: 74.jpg (2894x4093, 533K)

When you buy SSDs and RAM go for the manufacturers brand.

Crucial in this case is Microns brand.
Samsung is obviously Samsung.
I have 2 Samsung SSDs, 6 Crucials and 1 A-data in my house.

None have failed yet and all have very good performance.

I basically decided to buy Crucial from now on since they seem to have the best price/performance ratio out there.

I'm
I have an MX200 BX100 MX500 and a BX500.

The oldest one BX100 has no problems so far. The rest also seem to be working fantastically.

2 Laptops, 2 PCs, 1 PS4. They all have them and they work just fine. I have had no problems with it and I doubt you will too.

Neato, apparently crucial get on 5xx speed already so nothing to envy samsung

Attached: 1547255804384.jpg (1079x1500, 973K)

milkies

Adapters, batteries and SSDs are the things you should never chink up on. Also never buy dramless ones