It’s Fucking OVER for White People This Thanksgiving

Cumskins eternally BTFO!

Attached: D2142023-D9A5-41C1-8B46-4685BBE8EE01.png (500x550, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being so dissatisfied with your life and accomplishments that you need to make up fake stereotypes about white cooking.

sage and hide slide threads

Hospital food
Because niggers are too stupid to know why they had to spice their food.

Attached: 1493484586304.jpg (540x421, 37K)

Every fucking year it’s the same shit.
When I was in high school and dating this black girl I went to her house for thanksgiving one time and you know what? They burned the turkey and just loaded it up with SALT. Just SALT. So much so that I couldn’t eat it yet they were gobbling it down. It was just so SALTY.

Meanwhile, me and my white family smoke the turkey for atleast 4 hours and use a bunch of spices to make it good. Then we smoke some ham and string beans together for ultra goodness.

Black peoples cannot cook this is known give them an oven and stove top and they will give you a warm can of corn back as there best effort the only ones that can do anything that passes for cooking just know how to BBQ like anybody else.

I'm white I've been working in the service industry for the last 20 years every black cook I've worked with always tends to way over season food with salt or canjun spice.and they have no clue how to use fresh herbs like rosemary,basil and fresh thyme.

I did a 12 hour turkey smoke once. Everyone got itis

Attached: ChickenDoesntNeedSeasoning.png (482x458, 217K)

Attached: Thanksgiving.jpg (575x471, 43K)

I fucking hate Americans so damn much

Attached: Whiteseasoning.png (500x500, 439K)

Attached: Truth.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>explore the world to literally for spices
>literally huge spice trade

Attached: Pepperspray.jpg (800x800, 174K)

Attached: WhiteBBQ.png (500x522, 134K)

Actually this is good. It's anti race mixing prop.

Attached: Day43.png (574x532, 467K)

its funny because whites like seasoning but only a reasonable amount, since they can have refined tastes. Blacks just need the taste buds jacked up to 100 because they are simplistic creatures.

reminder that black people season their fucking meat in the sink

Attached: CP70udZUcAAkzlx.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Kek, this cope. Please tell me about all of the cooking schools in Ghana

sounds lit af

Attached: comfort.jpg (600x579, 42K)

>me and my white family smoke the turkey for atleast 4 hours

lmao, 4 hours wow, really man. Way to go all out.

Attached: White people.gif (450x317, 501K)

This is why you never invite niggers anywhere. They can't even be respectful when you extend an olive branch.

Whites literally fought wars for spices. Unbelievable gaslighting by blacks and their (((white))) guilt cuck handlers

Surely not?

Attached: 1541952773496.png (600x600, 137K)

This is the dumbest normie meme because it has zero basis in reality
>whites invade the entire world for spices
>develop some of the most intricate cuisines like french and italian
>make up a plurality of world-renown chefs
>even poor white trash "seasons" their food with excess condiments
meanwhile black people
>think hot cheetos are the end all be all of spicy food
>most obese because most don't cook
>addicted to sodium and fast food
>fried chicken, okra, and other southern black staples aren't even cooked at home any more, just bought at bojangles or kfc
I have never heard a white person in my life say chicken doesn't need seasoning

Buying thanksgiving dinner without an EBT card makes it taste so much better. You should give it a try.

I saw a video of a black guy washing chicken with dish soap

Why are niggers such subhuman animals?
They season their chicken in the sink and refuse to use actual silverware and plates.

>travel the entire globe and conquer everything in sight in the search for cheaper spices
>Makes bland food
Explain this, waipeepo.

Attached: Meme.png (500x376, 222K)

Look the nigs cooked their food of shit fires ( fires started and fed with dried shit) so their tatste buds developed completely different. Once the negro got to taste spices and herbs it was natural for them to fo over board with them. If all you tasted was shit smoke on your food for 20000 years pepper and cumin would be a god send.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw

Attached: black people.png (365x486, 332K)

I can only think of the Caribbean blacks being able to cook decent food like this fella.

Attached: ExhaustedTangibleDodobird-size_restricted.gif (560x315, 3.24M)

Black people are a giant sink
of welfare

Pork Tenderloin,Cornish Hens, Salmon and all the fresh herbs and vegetables required to make proper food. Nogs wouldn't be able to identify anything on my list of thanksgiving ingredients even with the labels on. But good job enjoying your fried turkey bones and grape soda.

Black Fragility is a terrible thing...they obsess over the most petty shit that doesn't even have any basis in reality. Literally the comprehension skills just above cats and dogs.

The reason the brown people use so much seasoning is because their meat is of poor quality and probably half rotten. They over use garlic to avoid getting sick and paprika to hide the green tinge.
Also, beercan chicken ftw
And if you use anything other than salt and pepper on a ribeye(white person steak) you have done it wrong.

That's not all!
COME ON DOWN HERE GET YO MAC AN CHEEZE FROM DA SINK

Attached: CqPhAo8UEAAlTss.jpg (746x740, 85K)

Jesus christ.

Attached: MOTHER FUCKER.png (800x450, 408K)

I literally eat boiled chicken without seasoning, sometimes even without salt because I share with my cat.
Niggers can go fuck themselves.

Why do black people have such a hardon for spices? All they use is generic walmart spice mix and hot sauce on fucking everything.

They don't make spiced food, they make sodium bombs.

>2 day wet brining my turkey with apple cider vinegar, peppercorns, garlic, brown sugar, sage, thyme, and orange
>Spatchcocking and grilling over lump like pic related
>Wife making from scratch pumpkin pie, dinner rolls, lemon sorbet, vanilla ice cream, and cranberry sauce as well as garlic mashed potatoes, bacon brussel sprouts, and lemon pepper green beans
>Mother bringing from scratch apple pie, stuffing, and salted caramel custard
>99.9% European

I hate this meme so fucking much and I will gut any shitter that tried to pull it on me IRL.

Attached: 1542813672712.jpg (600x527, 70K)

Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1541160959041.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

I never understood the boiled thing. Even if you're eating bare bones on the cheap just rub it with a little butter or oil and bake it instead ruskie fren.

Because they are obsessed with soul food which is whatever was left over and rancid from their masters.

Seasoning in a clean sink is actually totally fine. No different than doing it on a cutting board you clean with hot soapy water.

That mac and cheese is psychotic though.

I usually boil chicken during winter times, you can just plop an entire leg into a soup base.

Attached: Blogg-110.jpg (692x461, 220K)

A bowl costs $5.

Attached: 1541978411896.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Poaching chicken is good. Especially in chicken stock. Boiling it dries out the meat though.

Bowls are less spacious and you have to store them and wash them in said sink.. There's nothing wrong with working in a sink that's as clean as a dish.

It might just be my brain then. When I hear "boil" I assume straight water, but if you're using a base or a stock then it's like making it in a slow cooker/crock pot.

Bowls dont have drains full of bacteria that are uncleanable (in the food sense) attached to them. Would you eat out of a toilet if it was freshly cleaned?

You easily clean your drain bro. You aren't dunking your food down into the sinkpipe, and even so the pictures here have the food well away from the parts of the drain you'd consider dirty and difficult to clean.

To associate prepping food in sinks with blacks and then hating kitchen sinks is kind of insane and you should stop it.

>.t 99.9% european who cooks better than you and has never made anyone sick