Got that, CREEPS?!

Got that, CREEPS?!

Attached: IMG_20190130_194936.jpg (480x501, 58K)

She want to put her money where her mouth is?

death to all blue checkmarks

no that would actually involve putting in effort, unlike her (((journalism)))

Absolutely seething

cmon we already had this thread get hundreds of replies yesterday and it's not even Jow Forums-related. fuck off.

You can say it jewrnalism.

Why are you guys so triggered by some random soon to be journalist? That's the 10th thread I see about this tweet.

>journalists trade places with software devs
>software breaks almost immediately
>news groups only publish relevant, important news instead of the constant outrageb8 twitter articles
where's the problem?

>coding isn't Jow Forums related

>she

Coding isn't Jow Forums related. Programming is.

what exactly is her point, how is it relevant to unemployable journalists?

>make up random bullshit with no source or research
I do that already on here, how hard can it be?

>Coding isn't Jow Forums related. Programming is.

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 32K)

>7 Reasons Why Journalism is Harder Than Coding

>I Tried Coding For 3 Days, What Happened Next Will Surprise You!

>10 Reasons Why Coding is Sexy

>13 Ways to FizzBuzz your Dog

>Spend years honing a completely useless skill
>Get mad when people learn a far more valuable one in six months

Real journalist yes, clickbait copy and paste "journalist" begin at same level PHP self taugth developers

you’re hired

>Reproter at rewire.news
What she says is true, but it doesn't pertain to the discussion because she's not a jornalist, she's a blogger.
Online Jornalists are to Journalists as Nutritionists are to Dieticians. (None of the quealifications, but all the self-importance.)

>>Coding isn't Jow Forums related. Programming is.

Attached: 1527998146730.png (558x614, 3K)

These days I see better journalism (basic fact checking) in the comment section.

I wonder how far you'd get running other people's articles and press releases through an article summarizer, I know that this is already done for financial news on quarterly reports

Kek she stolen job to real journalists.
Now but WE are journalist

Can she give me source of this claims? Oh wait, she is journalist..

>coding

Attached: 1425360686419.jpg (338x301, 30K)

b-but the tone would be bland !

>6 months
I could become a better "journalist" than the laid-off HuffPo opinion writers on my lunch break

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-133522~2.png (1080x1526, 612K)

Why does she think she's a journalist?

Attached: 1546380564786.png (634x153, 37K)

Considering the quality of journalism we've been seeing you could be a better journalist by just not writing anything at all.

If they lose their jobs do they also lose their blue checkmarks?

LEARN TO CODE

Based

Redpilled

They deserve to lose a whole hell of a lot more than their jobs and verified twatter accounts. I won't be satisfied until they start slitting their wrists out of despair.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Software programmers are already have journalistic skills because they write documentation for their code/programs.
So they would be good at journalism from day one while the journalists have to learn what a for loop is.

Really? I think I could also easily look up news on other news outlets, fail to judge whether the information is correct, do the "Can I copy your homework? I'll change some lines so it won't be obvious" to it and thus make it even falser than it was before since I have no fucking idea about the topic I'm writing about and fill some shitty clickbait template to get a title.

Modern journalism is absurd. You have a small portion of people reporting news (or producing fake news) and then you have journalists copying it from them, and jounralists copying from them until you have like this circle of people who eat fom each other's ass, digest their shit and then have someone else eat theirs until there's not even a hint of the original truth left.
Fuck.
Modern.
Journalists. I have NULL respect for you. No, less. I have -INF respect for you. You suck.

>>>Ciding isnt Jow Forums relited.
Pergramming is.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>looked for that person on twitter
>had to scroll down 10 pages to get to january 28
is it perhaps the social media addiction causing the transgender epidemic? if I was 24/7 on twitter I would go nuts too

Social media was designed that way by the kikes to give maximum dopamine responses so the weak will faggots become addicted and detached from reality.

Not enough diversity topics. Try again.

Nothing like another tech content filled thread.

>10 Reasons Why Drinking Cum Cocktails Boosts Performance! Number 6 Will Shock you!

>8 reasons every strong independent woman needs to learn 2 code
*6 months later*
>12 ways that learning to code oppresses women

They wouldn't last a week, you can't write 1000 lines of bullshit and expect it to work on a compiler