How do we deal with proxyfags Jow Forums?

How do we deal with proxyfags Jow Forums?

Attached: 510px-Flag_of_Greenland.svg.png (510x340, 3K)

Greenland isnt even a real country, they keep pretending they want to be independent while sucking on gibs, and threatening to leave if they find oil

while in real life they are just alcoholics getting into 12 on 12 fish fights in the cities and homelss

Is it really that unbelievable that i in fact live in Greenland?

no, unbelievable that you a native, you amy be a Danish exchange student or a government worker asigned to keep their barely functioning ""country"" together

Gimme sum proof then

I know that alcoholism is a big issue in Greenland but it's not my problem, i dont drink and i don't give shit about this fucking shithole
I would rather move far away and never come back

>i dont drink
larping proxyuser confirmed

I will post proofs later, maybe
i need to eat first

>dj Vit
Dj Vitality confirmed

>i need to eat
confirmed larper. a true Grondlænder sustains him or herself by a diet of alcohol and once a month dried fish

its amazing how long someone can survive getting their calories from alcohol.

I know that we are shitty people
But i can tell you one thing: no one hates Greenlandic people more than i do
I despise my own kind, we are better at being niggers than actual ones and that's a fact

was at a party once where a greenalander friend paqqanac hooked up withj a girl when we were swimming in the ocean so we stole their clothes lol

dont take it too hard honestly its just banter, but seriously though get your shit together and stop voting for the same party every time

how is greenland bad? it has the least population density in the world sounds peaceful with noone to bug you but you say otherwise

they get heavy gibs from denmark
they export their shittiest people to Denmark
they dont even have their own prisons
it is all run and payed for by denmark
a person from Greenland is synonimous with alcoholic
they have crazy high suicide rates
and super high rates of child abuse both sexual and violence

dub dubs checked, also what this user asked?

Attached: where the fuck am I.jpg (1078x690, 120K)

dont they have alot of resources under the ice?

Bro have you been to Greenland? It might sound nice, but it will no longer sound nice once you've been there. Seriously.

no lol

it is a very tense relation with Denmark, they rely VERY heavily on handouts from Denmark yet they are totally relyaint on Denmark, they all vote for independence but they are never going to give up on the gibs unless they find oil

Greenland is a country pretending to be able to run itself, while being pumped full of money by its past ""colonial"" ruler, its not really a colonoy when there were like 400 on a landmass 4x smaller then yours right

they keep voting for independence but wont actually move for it cuz they like the free money

by
>resources
do you mean
>left over distabiized American nuclear launch sites that America refuses to take part in the clean up of because doing so would mean admitting that they had huge nuclear reactors and launch sites on greenland during the cold war
sad really that there is such ego play even today that they wont clean it up out of ego