Just got this thicc boy in the post today. Just what in the heck am I in for?

Just got this thicc boy in the post today. Just what in the heck am I in for?

Attached: Noctua-D15-Install-7.jpg (1024x763, 113K)

A really good cooler.

definitely not for 3175X

Moderate overclocking with performance just below what you could achieve with an AIO cooler.

It looks like an old khrushchyovka

Attached: soviet-time-old-block-houses-panorama-vilnius-lithuania-90093133~2.jpg (996x603, 255K)

Effortless cool temps without a peep (assuming not 3175x)

quiet operation and cool temperatures

POO

thigg

>have to go way out of your way to get a color that isn't the color scheme of a fucking 1930s towncar
Why does god hate us?

loud fan noise, should have gotten water cooling.
WHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR

>soĆ½ fans

Attached: newsoy.png (800x867, 137K)

homo

>Just what in the heck am I in for?
bent motherboard

Best cooler on the market tbqh
Depends on case flow I had to gut my ft01 front panel and can only fit a single fan

Meme
I've had mine for a year and fling my case around at lans constantly no problems whatsoever on x470
It isn't even that heavy most of the weight is down low and the mounting is excellent no flex nothing
If u hang 3 fans off it maybe but 1 or two that come with it is fine

Ugly Dark rock pro 4

Cucking yourself out of ram expansion.

Have had an nhd14 the past 8 years and have moved across states multiple times with no bracing in the computer while moving and it's still fine. Don't buy a shit mobo to go with a high end cooler.

the noctua slippery slope is real man return it while you can

Attached: 20190130_180005~01.jpg (2268x2268, 689K)

i'm itching to pull the trigger on either an nh-d15s + chromax shit or a le grand macho RT. i'm hoping Noctua releases the black version of the D15 line soon, they announced it at computex last year and haven't said shit since

yeah all the extra fans and accessories cost my sorry arse another hundred bucks after commiefornia taxes, be ready

I heard this kind of coolers are not that good for the motherboard cooling

Nah it's why it isn't shrouded
If u have shit airflow through your case your mobos vrm and ssd/chipset gonna get hot anyway

those fans are super quiet. You can't even hear them.

Plates ontop of heatsink is ugly

Heard people getting cooler vrms with large tower vs. Aio coolers here, but they probably didnt have adequate airflow with the aio

Looks like my commieblock