Install Linux they said. It will be fun they said

After 15 flawless years of windows I decided to give Linux another shot.
So I downloaded MX-Linux and installed it alongside Windows 10. Many little things bothered me royally so I decided to get rid of it and stick with Win10.

I fucking wish. Now I can't boot Windows anymore! I went as far as formatting every SDD in my system and go for a clean Win install.
Still. Can't. Fucking. Boot.
What the fuck did Loonix do to my disks?
Are the boot sectors doomed for good?

Attached: No_linux.png (334x393, 44K)

>"0.1 rupees have been deposited to your Microsoft account"

How about you actually tell me how to fix my pc now that you rekt it with your Linux shilling

Want to know how I know you're full of shit?
>I fucking wish. Now I can't boot Windows anymore! I went as far as formatting every SDD in my system and go for a clean Win install.
>Still. Can't. Fucking. Boot.
>What the fuck did Loonix do to my disks?
>Are the boot sectors doomed for good?

Nigga it boots me into grub rescue and that's it. Even after a fresh installation

Then you didn't actually format SSDs.

I did right before installing windows using the partition manager.
I'm going to reinstall MX now. There's an MX-Tool to repair grub/mbr dual boot shit. After that I'll try to install windows again.
If shits still broken you gotta pay for it.

brainlets need not apply

A thread died for this. Use fucking google you idiot.

>I did right before installing windows using the partition manager.
Then you didn't do it properly because if you did GRUB wouldn't be there.

>you gotta pay for it.
Why?
You broke it. I have been using gnu/Linux for 12 years and I haven't heard about MX until today. Managing partitions is pretty easy as we have had guis for that since forever. Gparted in Linux and windows have a partition tool as well.

I rate this bait thread a whole 7 boxxies.

Attached: boxxies.jpg (257x320, 25K)

>Use fucking google you idiot.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 55K)

I'm jelly. I wish I could get rid of the botnet forever like you, OP.
>not your tech support btw

No you didn't. You are fucking around with boot managers not realizing your partition is probably fucked.

Here's what you do. Boot gparted live. Delete the existing partiton and make a new one. Nfts format.

>implying I haven't done such basic thing yet

Even better, make entire new table.

>not knowing about the best Linux distro in recent years
Holy shit

> Still. Can't. Fucking. Boot.
> What the fuck did Loonix do to my disks?
Do you use UEFI?

You fucking mongoloid did just delete the partition. This has nothing to do with formating. Fucking retard.

Yes

It's not that I will help you, because you're shitposting, trying to get tech support. It was just interesting to confirm my observations because I've encountered similar issues.

>What the fuck did Loonix do to my disks?
Nothing.

You are just confronted with the terrible Windows installer and the situation Microsoft created with requiring SecureBoot UEFI crap.

Keep trying, I guess.

>I went as far as formatting every SDD in my system and go for a clean Win install.
windowslets are so retarded
plus there's nothing clean about windows
if anything you should feel dirty

linux is a kernel

what has xubuntu to do with this?

Linux didn;t do anything.
You didn;t format the drive properly and the grub boot loader is still left on it.
Or win 10 you have has a shitty formatting tool.
Live boot Parted Magic and check your partitions. I guarantee there is a grub boot loader left and your BIOS is pointing to it.

>systemd

haha op btfo how will he ever recover

OP here. I fixed it. You pengubabbies really need to stop shilling that abomination of an OS.
On to the next flawless 15 years of computing using windows!

Attached: 279473.jpg (700x950, 40K)

Why are you bringing up Fedora all of a sudden?

just dd the boot sector on the disc nigga

You might want to throw out your PC and switch to only an iPhone, just saying. I don't think computers really are your thing.

did you try clearing your browsers cache and cookies?

>retarded OP
>shills for windows
>MAGA hat meme
The intersection between all those things is quite logical.

>

Attached: 7767676.jpg (555x555, 53K)

No need to be passive aggressive, if you want help g to the /fglt/ or the /sqt/, follow the rules and be polite, otherwise you're shooting in your own feet by smearing for free a competitor to a monopolistic company like microsoft.

install gentoo

Attached: 1529993676570.png (1943x1365, 1.29M)

Yep, installing gentoo is the only option now.

>MX-Linux
Don't be such a huge faggot.

Also, you need to put the laptop in the microwave, so the magnets on the harddisk align again and you can reinstall windows.