Daaaaaamnnnn Jow Forums looks like this?!

>daaaaaamnnnn Jow Forums looks like this?!

Attached: -g-.png (1857x898, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2566510/#q2566573
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2287574/#q2287619
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le epic hacker man

>Jow Forums - Frogs

neat

Attached: Untitled.png (1059x484, 354K)

gib filters

/\*/

just filter "*" and that's it

Let me guess, i missed another raid.

It wasn't very interesting, just a wave of frogs that flushed everything down into the archive.

How do i plug my pepe detection ai into a filter

I hope the jannies start deleting wojaks next too.

>We only have 4 of threads right now

Make a Kaggle challenge and let undergrad students solve it fot you

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2566510/#q2566573
and desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2287574/#q2287619
There are more up to date versions, but more or less it doesn't matter too much, considering people can easily change the md5 of their images to get past the filters, unintentionally or not.
For me, a permanent solution of this cancer won't come unless Jow Forums adds more info into their json for images that can be used to narrow down the filters, or 4chanX sets up multiple regex conditions for images rather than just tripping a single category.
Example: Filtering a specific image out but only if the filesize and dimensions check out. I've heard the idea of using neural networks with a trained database of shitposts to block garbage too, but that just seems bloatsome for this sort of thing.

Use article 13 ready content.
Advertisers don't like that the pages they advertise on keep getting copyright claims.

they already did.
its ok but, they've left, like, maybe 9 or 10 threads they for some unfathomable reason haven't decided they have a problem with yet

For images, perceptual hashing would be easier and cheaper than training a neural network, and probably less prone to false positives. For text, an Akismet style spam filter trained by human feedback would probably work pretty well.

how do finfilter fucking disgusting weebshitters?

By going to a website where you belong.

Same shit on /tv/ earlier

Attached: Screenshot_20190131-125635.jpg (1080x7150, 1.85M)

just go to reddit if you need your filtered safe space faggot

I'll take frogs over that degenerated white nigger any time.

Attached: 1548945681932.png (1523x896, 575K)

Some retard spamming frogs isn't rappresentative of the board.
What's rappresentative of the board is the horde of tech illiterate /v/ermins that keep shitposting about consumer garbage and redditors with their generals/subreddits metastasizing like cancer.
This board is so unsalvageable that even the frog spamming is an improvement.