Am I a useless fat fuck who should kill himself?

I think there's a strong argument that I'm a useless fat fuck who should kill himself.

Seeing everyone make fun of Ben Shapiro's and Richard Spencer's manboobs has really gotten to me. I became a right-wingers because I, too, have manboobs and was mocked ruthlessly throughout childhood for it. You don't know what it's like, never being able to take off your shirt in gym class or at the beach because you know people will make fun of your gigantic mantits. I eat a lot because I'm depressed most of the time and I'm too lazy to exercise or lift and spend my life posting on Twitter.

Just once, I wanted to feel special, to feel superior to people who made fun of me and my deformed body. That's why I embraced right-wing and nationalist politics. At least I can stand up for European culture, I told myself. But now I realize that nothing will ever change. I have no real talent in anything and I'll always be a fat oaf with giant manboobs and I'll always be the laughing stock whenever I step outside.

What should I do?

Attached: 1542463130528.png (595x616, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zombo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude just stop eating lmao

that's easy for you to say!

I think there's a strong argument that I'm a useless fat fuck who should kill himself.

Seeing everyone make fun of Ben Shapiro's and Richard Spencer's manboobs has really gotten to me. I became a right-wingers because I, too, have manboobs and was mocked ruthlessly throughout childhood for it. You don't know what it's like, never being able to take off your shirt in gym class or at the beach because you know people will make fun of your gigantic mantits. I eat a lot because I'm depressed most of the time and I'm too lazy to exercise or lift and spend my life posting on Twitter.

Just once, I wanted to feel special, to feel superior to people who made fun of me and my deformed body. That's why I embraced right-wing and nationalist politics. At least I can stand up for European culture, I told myself. But now I realize that nothing will ever change. I have no real talent in anything and I'll always be a fat oaf with giant manboobs and I'll always be the laughing stock whenever I step outside.

What should I do?

Attached: FB33BB7B-111A-4B72-91B6-BC3645B52372.png (1000x1000, 137K)

bro just walk

I can barely walk to the fridge without gasping for breath

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe go to the fridge less?

how? my entire life is eating and tweeting.

>Seeing everyone make fun of Ben Shapiro's and Richard Spencer's manboobs]
>I became a right-wingers because I, too, have manboobs and was mocked ruthlessly throughout childhood for it.
Heh that's pretty pathetic OP, I use to be very left leaning but now I'm more of a center right centralist [not the neocon branch, more libertarian leaning] simply because my beliefs changed. Not because some autistic Internet celebrity got made fun of which he probably deserved anyway.

>I wanted to feel special, to feel superior to people who made fun of me and my deformed body. That's why I embraced right-wing and nationalist politics.
That's also pathetic, you should strive to become healthy because you want to be self reliant and strong, why does politics have to be involved?

>I'll always be a fat oaf with giant manboobs
With that attitude yes you will, SO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT.

>What should I do?
Get your shit together and stop being a lazy fuck, alternatively buy a really good rope and visit /diy/. Exercise gets easier over time the more you do it to the point were your body and mind get extremely bored from doing nothing.

/thread

Attached: Rally-Vincent-Gunsmith-Cats-Manga-Larry-e.jpg (500x653, 59K)

back 2 Jow Forumsddit

>tweeting
yeah mate at this point you probably should off yourself

what's so bad about tweeting? it's my only source of validation.

I don't want to go back, I only left to read up on the latest happening and I still don't know anything aside from the fact that Chicago is a shit hole.

Attached: rally 0989787777.jpg (1010x421, 92K)

zombo.com/

>http
No s, well fuck that then. It's probably just a worm virus.

Attached: Aliased VS Anti Aliasing.jpg (300x429, 12K)

Start smoking. Food or cigarettes will kill you eventually. When you feel the need to eat something, smoke a cigarette instead.

It's an unhealthy trade. but at least I'm not fat anymore, now I just smell like a horse.

>It's an unhealthy trade. but at least I'm not fat anymore, now I just smell like a horse.

I already have really bad B.O.

A fat bank account wouldn't hurt.

not something I have.

yuck your ugly

In all likelihood

Have you tried
huuh
eating less

Attached: 1494328025679.jpg (186x186, 10K)

yes, but I need to eat a lot to improve my mood. diets don't work for me.