/bst/ - Battlestation Thread - collage edition

>CTRL+F
>bst
>battlestation
>battle
>computer
>setup
>0 results

Attached: _bst_collage_(january 2019).jpg (2500x1608, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/cybrpnk/saved/KRsr7P
youtube.com/watch?v=--McL49gqfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very nice room utilization!

Attached: IMG_20190120_153400.jpg (1333x1000, 1.15M)

Attached: battlestation.jpg (1911x1440, 1.17M)

Functional, borderline simplistic. Good.

>All that wasted real estate above the PC and monitors
Put some shelves or cupboards there, and if you lay the PC down you can put another monitor on top of it.

>having pc take up so much horizontal space to look at le shiny window
>functional

>being this autistic about having a tower on a desk

It's a waste of space any way you look at it, specially since there's nothing to use that space up, user might as well enjoy their window.
Though it's perfectly functional like it is now.

>Purposefully missing the point
I said to lay it down horizontally on the desk so it can still be used as a flat space for storage of a third monitor or the like.
While it will always consume the same volume, due to the minimium required footprint for some objects being greater than the width-depth cross-section of the case (a monitor will just fall off due to balance), it ends up restricting space more than laying it down like a rackmount case

you're gonna buy him another monitor and a case that's meant to go sideways?

I've never posted the whole room before, usually only the desk.

Attached: station.jpg (979x734, 70K)

I have a fuckload of old spare monitors. If he's happy with some 19" Dell 1080p from the mid 2000's then he can have that. That case will be fine sideways as well.

That's some light cyberpunk levels of neat.

>being autistic about space that's not even in use going to waste while wanting to put a tower on its side just because
autism

>Wasting space you're spending money on or have spent money on
I bet your shower isn't even above your toilet

>his shower isn't his toilet
LOL!

While I use a meat toilet for my scat needs, sadly that animal needs to defecate somewhere and the neighbours have complained about her shitting on their lawn.

Attached: -.jpg (6959x2610, 3.25M)

How's that Thermaltake case my dude? I love the idea of an "open"case (no need for case fans).

The computer retailers here in Sweden has brought in some Thermaltake cases. Might buy it desu

Attached: 1548424637652.jpg (472x461, 31K)

What's a good height for a desk and chair? My desk is 29'' tall and I have to hold my arms upwards to use my mouse because of how much shorter my chair is.

Attached: 1545376459524.jpg (500x375, 112K)

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

did some cleaning, sort of

that's cozy
visiting-your-friends-house-in-2007/10
mine is also 29" tall, if your chair has armrests they should reach about the same height, assuming you're using a proper height-adjustable chair that is

Attached: (っ● ‿ ●)っ.jpg (3840x4320, 3.4M)

Tabasco user how do you deal with dust with an open case like that

It has plenty of options for positioning, but only for the main parts of the pc. When it comes to something optional such as cd-drive or card-reader, you have to improvise. Anyway, it's easy to build, it's easy to clean and it has nice temps
Closed cases are similar to vacuum cleaners, they have a fan which sucks dust in, and the dust box is the case itself. I can just say that with my previous case despite all the dust filters I had to clean it at least once per month. I bought this case in September, and I don't feel like I have to clean it at all, I don't see any dust yet

To answer the user from the last thread, I play Sairento VR, Pavlov VR, Skyrim VR, Superhot VR, To The Top, Holopoint, Aeon, Raw Data, Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner, Assetto Corsa, and I run minecraft and opensimulator servers since there are VR-capable clients for both. Tried VRChat but not entirely enamoured yet, and as much as I liked Receiver, the VR remake's controls with the Vive wands wasn't as intuitive or interesting as I'd hoped.

Attached: 20190131_164537.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

pcpartpicker.com/user/cybrpnk/saved/KRsr7P

Attached: pc.jpg (1152x1536, 1.22M)

Attached: bst2.jpg (1200x600, 477K)

Nice laptopyy

Attached: IMAG2602.jpg (4000x2250, 2.35M)

Thanks Hacker-kuns

>Model M
>Xbox and PS Juan
>Trinitron
>All of the monitors
Are you me from 2 years ago?

Attached: battle station.jpg (4160x3120, 1.56M)

Attached: 20190130_223724.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

im you but will never give up having good taste

cute bunny

Maybe it's not done yet user.

pretty neat
not sure how i feel about all the ryzen wallpapers tho

are your cables really on the floor?

>no curtains or blinds
think of ur privacy user

Attached: _DSC0001.jpg (5400x3600, 3.5M)

That room is pretty high up, the windows are about 10 ft from the ground so I'm not super worried

you got a high pressure fan for exhaust?

Attached: IMG_0164.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

>inb4 monitor placement
Yeah I should really change my desk so it could fit both monitors

Attached: 20181129_162523.jpg (3282x2778, 2.7M)

What do women (female) say when they enter your room?

>>women enter his room
Not including mother

Jokes on you they DONT

>Ryzen wallpaper
jfc

Attached: ahahaahahhahaah.gif (270x332, 2.91M)

the tower has a glass panel, it means to be seen on top of a desktop.

>I can just say that with my previous case despite all the dust filters I had to clean it at least once per month.
You might want to check your air filter in your room, make sure it is sealing with the air handler. Unless you live in literal filth, you shouldn't need to clean the inside of your computer once a month. Your room is tidy, but tidy isn't always dust free. A lot of people with pets especially have a lot of problems.

t. HVAC guy

I wish a fire starts soon in this room.

Biological female here. I'd say it looks like the typical room of a 12-14 year old boy. Now if this was a college apartment and the guy was 20.... I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Best one I've seen in a long time. Very cute kot too.

you really have no idea how to manage space do not you?

I'm trying to figure out why he didn't just put that desk along the wall so he didn't have to do the two sided thing in the first place.

Why do people in here need so many monitors?

because he's a fucking retard
because he's a fucking retard

I don't want my monitors to face the window, because my neighbours would see what I do infront of the computer. I have a curtain but I looked over my shoulder like 10 times per hour to make sure it was closed. Fuck that shit desu. With my current setup, I can have the curtains open no problemo.

Here's what it looked like before

Attached: 2017-09-14 (bst).jpg (1800x959, 279K)

What are you doing on the computer that you are worried about your neighbors seeing? Are you fapping a lot, user? You watching the nudie webms?

Attached: 1521939193783.png (881x907, 292K)

collages r dum

Attached: IMG_3025.jpg (1200x1600, 575K)

M-maybe

Attached: 1528864478731.jpg (500x464, 47K)

is it worth saving the boxes? you keeping them in case of a warranty claim? I always can't decide when to toss boxes...

>lefty

I've kept most boxes for years now
For things like cameras and such, the boxes contain the manuals and cables that I don't regularly need
I just like keeping them, also if I sell something I can sell it as it came new

Attached: IMG_3027.jpg (1200x1600, 291K)

I jacked off with see through blinds, open window and a trail going outside my window for a year beford i realised
Just flex on em

That monitor (speaker system) setup is godly, except the top speaker systems mid/treble speakers are not symmetrical.

Why only a little vox?
AC30 is not only worth the volume mate.

If you can afford all that crap, why not a new room or a few things to tidy it?

>case LED turned off
based

Just do it in public restrooms with other men.

What's the best racing game at the moment? /v/ doesn't seem to play them.

I don't even know? I just play Mudrunner with my friends

Everyone seems to be playing Assetto Corsa, but I never tried it

Why do I never see computer desks in these threads? You know, the ones with a separate space for your keyboard and mouse. Did I miss a memo?

Attached: this diner has been real lonely lately don't you think.jpg (1057x1068, 149K)

I ditched mine almost two years ago now
I guess I slightly fell for a meme there, the mouse being lower down was better for my mouse arm

Attached: 20170429_174210.jpg (2988x5312, 3.03M)

I find them uncomfortable. I like to move my mouse around from side to side since I use both hands. It just wasn't ergonomically good for me.

Boomer.

Because they're fucking torture devices, thoughtfully designed to ruin your wrists.

Weird, keyboard trays are better ergonomically and help reduce problems like tendinitis and carpal tunnel.

It's the other way around.

keyboard trays are fucking trash

Then put the desk against the window wall? it's really comfy.

Attached: IMG_20190201_171420.jpg (4160x2340, 2.52M)

Because they aren't poor and they've got big rooms.
Me? I'm poor, my room is small and I've got a huge bed.

Attached: battlestation22c.jpg (2560x1395, 1.95M)

youtube.com/watch?v=--McL49gqfY

is that dell the gaming one? Hows the hinge and plastic on it?

I was going to buy it then saw how many bad reviews there were especially for the hinge.

Yeah, that's what I do. But you, like me, have one monitor. This guy has a whole wall of them.

Haven't had any issues with the hinge, probably teenagers treating their stuff like shit as usual
Biggest issue was the earlier models came with shitty TN panel, but they upgraded those to IPS displays not long after

$700 for a 4 core i5 and a 6GB 1060, not a bad deal at all and outperforms with gayman desktop I had before it

mine has one but I never used it

Attached: bst1.png (1606x1207, 3.7M)

Attached: Middlestation.jpg (2074x1556, 552K)

When reading a book on the computer do you have to move your chair from one end to the other?

Why would i read books that way?
That browser window is about 27" worth of screen estate so i just use that part as a regular screen for those types of work!

lul

oo turk bro, gumruk gecirmedi mi o hoparlorleri sokarken ulkeye haha

Buradan aldım kanka

tesekkirlir superman

Attached: tisikkirlir.png (424x374, 75K)

Rearranged my desk yesterday.

Attached: IMG_20190201_200843.jpg (3456x2592, 3.95M)

Appreciate it.

Thanks, yeah that's how they sold them, they just made identical ones that you used for both left and right, but they had a removable black cloth cover on them, so it wouldn't be really a problem.

Here's a older picture, excuse the mess, with the kot being on one of the rear speakers (Technics SB-F5).

Appreciate it.

Thanks, yeah that's how they sold them, they just made identical ones that you used for both left and right, but they had a removable black cloth cover on them, so it wouldn't be really a problem.

Here's a older picture, excuse the mess, with the kot being on one of the rear speakers (Technics SB-F5).

Attached: IMG_20181220_193717.jpg (750x1000, 514K)

I spent $2400 on dual 2080Tis and then mounted them on a fucking cardboard box on a shoe rack.

Attached: dual2080tiShoeRack.jpg (1536x2048, 812K)

Ingenuity at it's finest

Here's some more of my "ingenuity" a 1080Ti hanging by a zip tie

Attached: hanging1080ti.jpg (2048x2048, 915K)

I like it.

And a TR4 bracket made from some scrap metal so I could watercool my 1950x day one.

Attached: trBracket.jpg (2048x2048, 769K)

Thx fren. It's been fun mining over the years and building all sorts of weird rigs around the house.

See: Must be neat having rigs all round.

Denmark? Looks comfy man

I'm curious, is that your basement? Why do you have a bed in there? It looks like you're an adult and own a cat, so I kinda want to know what the rest of your flat/house is like - cats need sunlight too.

user, you're going to have to answer me that question, because I've lost a lot of my hair trying to find a solution to this:
How did you make the quick reply window larger in OneeChan? (I'm assuming that's what you're using, right?)