Oh shit is this pic real?

Attached: 1548894707649.png (1152x902, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. There are too many people and 5G is the best technology for the job.

It's basically a culling machine? Sounds like a Robert Langdon plot.

There are two types of studies on the dangers of cellphone technologies like 3G, 4G and 5G as well as wifi, there's industry-funded studies and independent studies. Most of the independent find evidence of harm to various degree. The industry-funded ones do not.

Regardless of what you think about 5G: There's already something horribly wrong with western society. It's fair to ask simple questions such as Why has both autism and Alzheimers increased 10x the last 20 years? The link between microwave radiation and Alzheimer is specially clear, the blood-brain barrier is less effective in the presence of background microwave radiation and more heavy metals and thing like that enter the brain and stay there (adds up over time).

Attached: Incidence20172018graph.jpg (665x501, 64K)

yes please do the needful and install gentoo sir

5G in a flip phone? No it isn't real. 5G doesn't enable you to see through flesh either.

>Most of the independent find evidence
Feel free to link any of these peer-reviewed sources any time, Dr. Faekneuz,
They ARE peer-reviewed, aren’t they?

5G Motorola Razr phones are not real ........ yet.

OP confirmed conspiracy cuck

The Moto Razr was such a good phone.

>Why has both autism and Alzheimers increased 10x the last 20 years?
At least for autism, better diagnosis criteria that catch more cases. For alzhiemers I'm not sure, but it's not a failure of the blood-brain barrier.

>feature phone
>5g
Tinfoiler retards truly have the intelligence of a sponge.

I heard rumors of a new edition of that phone ...

The real danger from 5G is from having your home mapped and that data sent back to advertisers. Say goodbye to privacy.

Attached: 1513575393142.jpg (509x680, 79K)

That gook rat sure has some nice tits

You can find a whole lot of peer reviewed research if you figure out how to work a search-engine and look. It's not very hard unless your brain's already been too badly damaged by microwave radiation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/

you'll get nowhere if you just whine and demand that other people think for you. your life will be better if you learn how to do so yourself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Prolonged exposure to 5G turns you into an eunuch.

It's not that it has increased, it's that the diagnostic tools we have are better and people are more open to accepting things like that now.

most probably a hoax it’s like saying standing infront of a microwave fries your internal organs

>like saying standing infront of a microwave fries your internal organs
That could actually be the case and people have died from it. The case I read about was some kind of industrial oven. Microwaves are shielded and this shielding will normally prevent microwaves from escaping the oven - but that may not be the case after 10 years of use. And it may very much not be the case if it's an industrial oven and you "repair" it yourself even though you have no idea what you're doing.

It's not like lots of people are killed by microwave ovens. It is smart to be aware that it is a device you don't want to buy used or repair on your own.

yeah it happened to my mom last week really crazy stuff

That's a nip, not a gook

>and you "repair" it yourself even though you have no idea what you're doing.
There's a reason why dangerous stuff got labels telling you to not open them yourself, so when people die because they ignore them it's just natural selection.

>inb4 healthnutnews

>oh no. the autism.

t. normalfag

Of course it's real. You shouldn't have cancelled your cable tv.

Attached: Ajit_V._Pai_headshot.jpg (2400x3000, 2.47M)

That article literally says that microwave radiation from phones and household wifi doesn't increase cancer risk.

No that picture is shopped, i can tell from some of the pixels.
Some conspiracy theories homepages used the same pic when 4g came, but without the 5g on the flip phones screen of course.
Sadly you won't you die this way OP, that's sad.
Could you please don't post it here everyday?

Attached: IMG_20190201_115414.png (1080x690, 446K)

How can you tell

It's hard to explain desu. Play Yakuza games, full playthrough from 0 to 3 should be enough.

The facial features as a starter, if you look at pictures of gooks and nips you can easily tell who is a gook.
The other way i can tell is because it's Kaho Shibuya, i busted a nut to her earlier this morning.

>acting smug
>not reading your own links
found the leftist

Yes user. 5G exposure turns you gay and if you're already gay it makes your penis fall off.

Jokes on you I live in a third world shithole

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 8K)

You're making an argument, you're the one who has to provide evidence, not us

Yeah, but worse is Linux. Linux gives off harmful radiation that can give you cancer. It's why people use Linux for server environments, and it's not recommended for home usage.

Regardless of what you think about Google Chrome: There's already something horribly wrong with western society. It's fair to ask simple questions such as Why has both Google Chrome Marketshare and Alzheimers increased in the last 10 years?

A longer lifespan leads to more diseases of old age. Women have children later in their lives, increasing the probability of autism.

You faggots need to stop bringing your shitty threads here.
Sage, report and hide.

>the 1970s: Microwave ovens omits radiation
>the 1980s: Computers omits radiation
>the 1990s: Cellphones omits radiation
>the 2000s: 3G fried your brain
>the 2010s: 4G gives you cancer
and now we're at 5G and the bullshit is back. 5G isn't a government-funded mind control weapon. It will not kill people.

you people should be more worried about iot, which will boom when 5g is ready. all household appliances with be more or less connected to the cloud and harvest your data and sell it for profit. the government and big corps will know EVERYTHING.

Wow it's almost like it makes sense
Galactic scale BTFO

Of course it's real, you shit brained baboon. How the fuck could you have posted it if it wasn't real, you mouth-breathing mongoloid.

ITT people who don't understand radiation

This. Every single time a new radio technology emerges this happens. I bet the same happened in early 1900s when first AM radios became a thing.

so it finally makes your penis fall off? normal > gay > no penis? or is there only one step included?

HAHAHA THANOS WAS RIGHT
*dabs*

Each wave of 5G energy force will do another step. The final step will turn you into a gay eunuch communist controlled by the government. See "effects of Fluoride" for similar findings.

I wasn't on board until you told me it was going to usher in gay communism. That's one step closer to fully automated luxury gay space communism.

If it's so safe why won't Israel implement it even though it has been developed there?

>>Comparing AM Radio waves to 5G
KEK

>missing the point this hard

That is a good question.

The average human lifespan hasn't changed in a century and average age of women giving birth hasn't changed much the last few decades. The amount of autism has in creased significantly and the posts here on Jow Forums indicates that it's still rapidly increasing by the minute.

Attached: msie-use-and-murder-rate.jpg (800x642, 41K)

I-is that real?
I have a 24 year old microwave running.

How can you explain this:
I expanded the magnetron from a microwave and looked straight in while it was switched on.
Nothing happened.

it's a government falseflag. alex jones said so
>irony.exe

How would a microwave kill you? I thought it did non-ionizing radiation and didn't really do any to harm a body? Mind you, I'm a retard, so I could definitely be wrong.

That’s because there’s nothing to do in Indiana but drink any do drugs.

T. Hoosier

Correlation doesn't imply causation, you buffoon.

>5G in a flip phone? No it isn't real.
Not yet.

Attached: Motorola_Razr_2019_Klapp_Handy_faltbar.jpg (1014x654, 91K)

Eternal
/
T
H
R
E
A
D

Don't believe the CIA niggers 5G will fry your brain

Attached: 5Gvictim.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The possibility you thought you actually might sound cool, or funny, or interesting when you wrote that is slightly chilling.

A slant's a slant.

Ow oof owie my cerebullum

Jow Forums - American politics, conspiracy theories and 16-year-old baby boomers

Attached: grandma_poltard.jpg (2048x1536, 677K)

Who's funding the independent research?

You know they over diagnose kids with autism these days, right? If you deviate from the norm just a tiny bit and you are on the spectrum.

5g was invented by the libtards so they can rape the kids wirelessly and kill the parents. It also makes the kids retarded so they are easier to rape and kill.

microwaves heat water = brain cooks in your skull. not to mention all your other organs and shit like your eyes would also fry. that's it though, the radiation isn't harmful per se it just cooks you like a hot pocket

wot if 5G was a loik a death ray

Attached: cj9All3.png (600x400, 44K)

>Why has both autism and Alzheimers increased 10x the last 20 years?

The rise in access to decent medical care to diagnose them.
This is literally why, there's no external factor, they were always there, it's just more people are being actually diagnosed.

Cringedpilled schizoposter at it again

T. has no idea how burden of proof works

Why do they always put kids in those pictures?Who gives a shit about kids?
I wish 5g was fucking dangerous bacause faggots who make those pictures would die too.

This is the original image, you can see that this kid is really happy about 5g, now the gentoo netinstall is much faster.

Attached: 1548894707649_0.jpg (1152x902, 745K)

you can pretty much place anyone on the spectrum with how broad it is now

You'll definitely feel it if it's doing any harm

Imagine shoving a baby into a microwave oven. That's what 5G is like. Except, you're the baby and the microwave oven is literally the whole world.

I bet you don't know how microwaves work and they have not even the same frequency as 5g

inverse square law my dudes
at 20" the drop off would be a factor of 100
your microwave is not going to harm you

>bumping this shitty Jow Forums leak thread
kill yourself, retard

>Microwaves are shielded and this shielding will normally prevent microwaves from escaping the oven - but that may not be the case after 10 years of use.
Try me, retard, how does age affect the shielding in an oven unless you physically damage it, which is VERY noticeable?
Also if you get microwaved, you notice it a long time before anything can happen to you, as it will first heat up the surface layer of your skin which will hurt a shit ton and make you fuck off long before you can receive even mild burns, there's a fucking reason microwaves are used for crowd control you troglodyte.

2.4Ghz WiFi has (almost) the same frequency as a microwave oven.

The possibility you thought anyone is trying to sound funny there is proof of how triggered you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_(novel)

No a microwave is an ionizing radiation because it blasts gamma rays to heat up the ions causing the water in the food or soup to boil, which in turn cooks the food.
Now if you stand infront of a microwave it will cook your insides.
Non ionizing is something like a router, or bluetooth, such a weak signal won't do anything, and they lose power after 2ft of distance.
But 5G is powerful, and it is a short distance. 5G will require a mini cell tower on every cross in manhattan otherwise the signal won't reach. 5G is also banned in Israel just like Juul and that should tell you a lot.
If jews are getting away from this stuff, you should to.
Look on jewtube, some guys made a gamma gun that blasts shit from an old microwave.
But it is an undeniable fact that people who talk on the phone a lot begin to develop cancer near their ear, or get headaches. Actually all antennae servicers wear metal caps to bounce the radiation from the towers off so they don't go home with a headache.
Earbuds Line-In has no radiation though, so headphones are a good alternative than eating 4G blasts.
I also think older 2g tech had stonger radiaion because tech was newer, i think they've ironed it out now, but 5G is a lot of mystery.

The answer is always and unironically the Jews

>implying you didn't already have this with 3G or 4G

>autism [...] increased 10x the last 20 years
literally because the definition has expanded
jfc you people are retards

>literally because the definition has expanded
This
Autism ain't real, you are just a special snowflake
Frienzone ain't real, you are just a pussy
Impostor syndrome ain't real, you really are worthless
Depression ain't real, stop being sad

holy shit, story on her? How did she dieded from 5G?

>No a microwave is an ionizing radiation because it blasts gamma rays to heat up the ions causing the water in the food or soup to boil, which in turn cooks the food.
That isn't what ionizing means. Ionizing radiation has enough energy in a single photon to break molecular bonds. When you're looking at breaking these bonds, you need one photon with enough energy. Two photons with 99% of the energy each won't do it. The danger here is that ionizing radiation can damage DNA and cause cancer.
Microwaves cook food by jiggling water molecules. 2.4 GHz microwave signals do this to your body too, but the intensity is far too low. You'd experience more warming from walking outside on a sunny day. Your body can deal with tiny amounts of warming.

>Now if you stand infront of a microwave it will cook your insides.
If the door is open, yes. Microwave ovens are shielded so they don't cook people standing in front of them. They also produce 700-1300 watts of microwave radiation. Your phone produces less than a watt, and always tries to minimize this amount because that makes the battery last longer.

>Non ionizing is something like a router, or bluetooth, such a weak signal won't do anything, and they lose power after 2ft of distance.
See above. The 1300 watts of radiation my microwave oven produces is still non ionizing. If I put my head in it I would die, but not from having molecular bonds broken. What would kill me is the amount of heat.

TL;DR: Your post is Alex Jones level trash and you should feel bad.

Motorola have been talking about bringing the Razr phone back, maybe as a foldable screen flip phone.

if true, can we equip those nigger shitholes with 5g?

Attached: 1bdcaf8c07.jpg (1068x1056, 116K)

If 5G doesn't cause cancer then how come there is no 5G in Israel? Check mate atheists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190201_132729.png (723x727, 385K)

I think your brain is already rotten, forget about 5G.

Kek

Yep. 5g will change a 2 year old to have a fully grown adult skull.