Prove you're not a low IQ board

Take the IQ test on IQTest.com and report your findings. You have to enter an email at the end to get your results. I assume you can use a burner like Mailinator.com

Prove that Jow Forums isn't full of inept anime weeaboo basedboys.

Pic is my result.

Attached: """GifTeD""".png (948x223, 19K)

>132
yikes, bit of a brainlet aren't you?

Taking an IQ test online is a strong sign you're an idiot regardless of what the test says .

*googles the cheat sheet*

You know these tests are only made to sell advertising space and to give inflated egos so retards will do the advertising for them. Think about it. You take a test and get a score of 200, you want to share this with your friends and family, so you brag about it. Maybe one or more of your family members will take the test and get their own "certified" high IQ score. Even if there are no ads, some websites literally just mine crypto with your browser lol. They're making money off of you. Why would there be a FREE IQ test? It takes thousands of dollars just to make one that's accurate.

>baseboys
70 iq detected

iqtest.dk

>run adobe flash

...No.

Please dont kill their dreams senpai

That's why you take the test on MENSA's website(s).

this is the only somewhat decent online IQ test available because it's basically just the raven matrices

everything he said applies to mensa also, even their official in person tests shouldn't really be taken seriously

I got to page three and I was bored. How many questions are on this test?

btw last time I took an IQ test I got 125 but I don't remember what test that was. Could have been this one but when I was more bored? Not sure.

I got 156. Is that good?

My IQ is 3.

>online IQ test
Imagine being this much of a gullible loser

Imagine caring about IQ so much that you fall for this shit

Dear asdfa,

Thank you for your interest in the IQ Test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 49

i guess randomly choosing answers doesnt cut it for me

Subtract 20 from any online IQ test and that's your real score.

I got 123. 103 sounds about right for me lol

>doubt

103 is way too high for an Jow Forums user

I'm not doing some gay internet IQ test. I have taken a supervised IQ test with Mensa, scored in the 99.8th percentile.

> Pic is my result.
You gave them your email? Nnnnnnope.

This. It's been around for a while. I've taken it a few times over the years, and I always get about the same.

>vocab test
In to the trash.

Attached: iqt.png (788x324, 11K)

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

>Your Complete Intelligence Profile has been generated and can be accessed immediately for only $14.95.

Anyone that uses this site clearly has a single digit IQ.

>Take the IQ test on IQTest.com

Attached: 1509826701447.jpg (2247x3000, 347K)