>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

Pro edition

prev

Attached: 47582494_421227461750338_3484644898709851757_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit_dot_ly/2GgrrCD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiele/Small_parameters
theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/steelseries-flux-in-ear/
monoprice.com/product?c_id=120&cp_id=12001&cs_id=1082710&p_id=30878&seq=1&format=2
aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32951225803.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick, do I cancel my tin t2 order that I paid $50 for?

if you want to wait for t3 or get something better, yes

Why almost everybody saying t2 is neutral?
It's still far from research derived harman target (and still not everybody agree about it's neutrality), and it's far from industry standard diffuse field tuning.
>Rolled off bass
>Nigbass more than harman if modded
>Sibilance and pierce

i think pandas should be /iemg/s mascot

Attached: 49297283_129469904751977_5982778153407213594_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (684x684, 73K)

Cringe.
Not to forget that sometime reviewer and influencer is biasing you.

harman target isnt neutral though...

what's something in the sweet spot?

Attached: costValueCurve.png (466x397, 21K)

Does anyone know a decent in ear Bluetooth headset I can use for workouts?
The cheapest corded ones are better than the high end BT ones and I don't have enough money to buy every one on the market to find one.
Or should I just wait a decade or two?

>workouts
>decent
as long it's didn't fall off while you exercies, any bt iem is decent.

you can't apply this to audiophoolery world which is full off snake oils and bias.

Attached: fixed.png (466x397, 41K)

I would.

The T3 is definitely better and who knows what performance you'll get from blue tack mod. The bass roll off would be mitigated and they'd be perfect.

Etymotic

giving t2 a fair move, because of much peak.
but still, t2 didn't has distinct 3khz boost.

Attached: 8rZgPoF.png (602x405, 61K)

>didn't has distinct 3khz boost.
this is in the context of high fidelity, critical listening situation, not actual monitoring situation.

I want a custom TSMR-6, the graph looks great.
But fucking taobao man, it's such a pain to order from.

Attached: O1CN01j5T23U1PjFVk7rwFm_!!1119161876.png_1200x1200q75.jpg_.png (1200x970, 180K)

>graph looks great
lol never trust 1st party graph.
except for something like this.

Attached: IMG_20170628_150253.jpg (448x640, 87K)

Good point, guess I shouldn't trust a random chinese company's graph.
But I still kind of want to hear it...

Are these any good? bit_dot_ly/2GgrrCD

yeah, it's better to audition it anyway.

when did you order ?

harman is not neutral its meant to simulate how a speaker sounds in room its typically 1db/octave and its a meme

pandas are not smug amphibians

the sweet spot is the $50 sphere chi-fi has disrupted the entire audio industry to its very core

My Tin T2 with a 9 dollar MMCX bluetooth cable sound incredible and are bullet proof. I cycle with them you cannot do better.

Wrong. It baffles me how bad big name brand BT headsets are. They are truly terrible.

> ety
> value
no

> The T3 is definitely better
it hasnt had a single full review yet and basicly nobody owns them yet - you need more data points before you can reasonably form any opinion dude. smarten the fuck up

also: CABLE

i own the bling T3 cable that GGBAR was ooohing and ahhhing over and its got earhooks so no more wearing them straight down like alot of us here do frankly i think their form and fit is awkward over ear with that fat cable [picture related]

Attached: IMG_6882.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

>> The T3 is definitely better
>it hasnt had a single full review yet and basicly nobody owns them yet - you need more data points before you can reasonably form any opinion dude. smarten the fuck up
iemg still has delutional aura from csg.

plot twist:
t3/t2 bass is just t2 without any port.

>t2 bass is just t2 without any port
i already called it. when the T2 pro was more expensive and same it was a WTF moment for me.

The T2 is cheap metal and lasts forever. How do you make more money ? Get people to buy more sets of different models with Deceptive Marketing. Literally KZ business model and why i fucking hate KZ so much.

Attached: IMG_1888.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

Graphs are totally different. T3 is actually tuned to not have treble spikes. Modded T2s still have an awful treble spike the T3s don't exhibit. Tin audio struck it out of the park.

Dude sell some of your food stamps and get some T3s. 59$ isn't that much for that improved upper treble and smooth mid-range. Heck I'll PayPal you a couple dollars cause I feel sad how poor you are to try to justify T2s so much.

you tell me the engineering and design decisions on how you would improve on this and we will talk

studying audio and electronics design has been a lifelong passion for me and i still have no idea what makes this thing tick

Attached: 4dbea58d-6918-480a-8621-59e9c706fc2f.png (884x724, 91K)

>Literally KZ business model
Bluepilled.
>Graphs are totally different
Which graph?
>tuned to not have treble spikes
Even with "default" eartips the treble can go wild.

Should i get er4xr or er4sr?
I'm leaning toward xr because i can easily design and solder bass notch filter, and make xr to sound like sr.
Probably need 3d printed case for the circuit.

Attached: new_er4_comparison_graph_v1_opt.png (1032x400, 11K)

>how you would improve on this
New driver? was that a serious question?

A few threads ago I said I had some old Sony MDR-XB90EX iems which have good bass and sub-bass response. But, I had bought the
Etymotic ER3XR + extended bass and said I appreciated the clarity but their bass claim was a meme. I asked for a recommendation for the best of both worlds and someone said the Moondrop Kanas Pro.

Just wanted to say thank you. It was exactly what I had asked for. Someone else recommended the dunu falcon-c but it seemed to have more reviews complaining about harsh treble.

Attached: IMG_20190201_070548.jpg (3456x4608, 3.85M)

Well, good for you user.
Also consider trying mh755 if you want sony's signature of deep subbass.

i think you are ignorant on how many parameters a driver has and how it integrates into the enclosure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiele/Small_parameters

Attached: 806abbe4-8af3-4d50-a8e9-a0b44f1f1910.png (858x745, 84K)

question about the Kanas. Do they go loud ? like really loud ? do you play your music loud ? I have some harman tuned MH755 and they have subbass at normal levels but massivly distort with electronic music at the volumes i normally listen at.

Harman does not like Hard.

Attached: 1547685475315.gif (317x210, 1.15M)

>Your Budget
25+-5usd
>Your Location
USA
>Wired/wireless
Wired preferred, but not picky
earbuds, but not picky as long as it doesn't poke tragus or is inflexible going around year, apparently it drives me nuts (see below)
>Sound signature
neutral as possible or perhaps shallow v as I keep sound very low, I get tired easy so nothing boomy or over bright please
>Past IEMs
steelseries flux in-ear
Only thing I can find detailing them
theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/steelseries-flux-in-ear/

Currently using a spare sony mdr-g45 and they're killing me, always too loud or quiet and constantly assaulting my ears by pulling/pinching down on helix/fossa or stabbing my tragus. It's actually painful.

Alternate consideration would be spending 20usd on a soldering kit and trying to reattach the wire that came loose on the my left side of my old iem.

Attached: Slide2COR.jpg (960x720, 59K)

You asked how the t2 could be improved, i said they could use a new driver, one that performs better.

I'm planning to buy Yinyoo V2 what do you guys think about?

Attached: -243691109-1368240990.jpg (800x800, 412K)

>massivly distort
Thd didn't even hit 1% at 20hz, 100+dbspl.

Btw i listen to dub and some house, the bass is cleaner than any subwoofer.
Probably dnb bass line is distorted.

Also try some James Blake, nice vocal and sub, perfect for harman target.

Watch the fucking video you morons. In the first video it has a pin hole on the nozzle

Bad idea to buy this when the tin audio t3 is just around the corner. It's very good though.

Will it be better than the T2? How about the price?

Only 1 "review" but it's looking good. Better than the T2 and slightly late balanced than the V2. Around 60-70$ depending on where you buy it. It will come out the 11 with a massdrop at 60$. It's flying to the reviewers as we speak.

I found the T2 on sale at aliexpress. I've never ordered from there, are they tryin to fuck me?

Attached: ety1.jpg (904x1324, 173K)

If it's the wooeasy sale it's legit. Might want to wait for the tin audio T3.

I ordered the T2 for 26 from wooeasy and I've been told they're legit

KZ ZSN meme finally arrived.
Few weeks ago I asked how over-ears were with glasses, and I can say, they're no issues at all.
Love 'em

Attached: 20190201_201213.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Need an advice.
>Budget: doesn't matter
>Location: Fucking rural Canada
>WIRED
>Doesn't matter
>Want something with comfy not overbearing mids, nice not too harsh highs but still having a very nice detail and an amazing and very deep bass.
>JVC FX 850, Isine 10, Isine20, Sony's first hybrid, Sony XBA 4 S

Bonus: If you guys could give me anything with the same signature but over ear planar I would be forever grateful.

Attached: isine20.jpg (300x168, 9K)

How's the background hiss on that BT cable? Tried the TRN one. Tons of hiss

>like 20 people own the dm6
>they ALL say it's pretty much perfect with no flaws, literally one person has really criticized them and he doesn't review things
>the same amount of people have the t3
>they say it's pretty good
>WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD ON you gotta wait until more people have them this is obviously just hype

Attached: 1530115030651.gif (480x480, 1.03M)

Goys. My apple earbuds literally give me a nasty electric shock in my ears when I move around someimes when they are plugged into my desktop. What is going on here?

The DM6 is no doubt a good IEM but its not the TOTL giant killer people hype them up to be.

Can’t believe how quick DHL got these to me.

Attached: 9B3E2F0E-8D22-4E25-A5CF-40EECD7A3648.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

And a graph. Not sure what’s up with that peak at ~70-80. Tried mounting the left channel a dozen different ways and it was always there.

Attached: EA3F351F-9297-4E51-908F-F77E51636769.jpg (2048x1496, 296K)

>Love 'em
What kind of music do you listen to? (Trying to see if you love them, because they fit you music tastes or just generally good) Are they loud even at low volumes?

Crescents vs blessings. I’d say you get about 90% of the quality for 1/10 the price. The creacents are really good.

Attached: 058B565F-60F8-483C-ADF1-A749D442F937.jpg (2048x1496, 316K)

>90% of the quality
>Graphs says otherwise
>Poor measurement rig as well

Why did you even bother? This post is badguygoodaudio levels of terrible.

When did this tripfag start posting again?

I thought he was gone for good. Seems kinda funny how he got called out for having terrible and useless opinions only to come back with the same trash opinions backed by questionable measurements. Really doesn't help him at all.

At least he contributes. He has no obligation to contribute and you don't have any reason to read his posts either. Stop being a faggot.

Contributes outright useless misleading information you would see on headfi hype trains. Time to turn on my filter again.

tempted to grab the kanas pro after using the crescents for the past few months but i might wait for t3 reviews to pop up first

Good call on the Anjirui. Don't know about the durability but the fit is great.

Moondrop crescents compete with Kansas pro and will probably fair just as well with the T3. You have to jump to 500$ iems before you see some slight improvements over the crescents. Save your money and don't get either. Like I said before moondrop really cucked itself when they released the crescents as it preforms 90% as good as their high end blessings. If crescents are an A- blessings are an A. Kansas being a A- as well.

Just got my QT2s. Went to change the tips and realized they packed the wrong size tips.

Cool.

Attached: 41E71B58-59B3-4EA1-996E-113D1EFF3F06.jpg (2948x2372, 1.5M)

when was it on sale for that low?

Happened the same shit with my Tin audio T2

Unique Melody ME1

Attached: ME1-3_web.jpg (1000x667, 207K)

tin audio t2 is good for $27 right?

Saw some people talking about the t3s but who cares if they are only slightly better for twice the price.

:

Alright, Zishan user. I bought your Kool Aid and bought Tin T2s and RevoNext QT2s. Also got a BTR3 to power them.

So far, preferring the Tin T2s. I think they have enough bass for me, QT2s seem too boomy. Dislike the cables on both of them, though the QT2s weird, sticky texture and inflexible nature are worse. Also the silicon tips don’t work for me, so I’ll need some foam tips. Which size is on the T2s (S/M/L)? The ones included fit perfect.

I’ll be listening some more before deciding which to keep, but I’m leaning towards the T2 right now. It should tide me over until the DM6 gets here and will be a good beater pair after that.

Attached: B694ED55-E71C-4BDD-ADEC-73E30630CCBB.jpg (2801x3200, 2.8M)

>tin audio t2 is good for $27
where?

how are the UiiSii HM7?

I don't care about your chink obscure memes, what's the most reliable IEM at the level of the Over Ear MDR-7506/M50X

yeah thats kinda where i’ve been at on this. if the crescents had replaceable cables and better tips included they’d be the perfect iems

aliexpress rn with a new user coupon

>tripfag
when did this newfag start posting

$10 for dhl shipping and they get it to you in 3 to 5 days instead of a month.

IEMs like this?

Attached: earswab.jpg (450x334, 30K)

is there a good general equalizer for windows?

Is chi-fi really taking over? I wanted to upgrade my se215 to some other shure model.

No, it’s just a meme for poor fags.

Attached: 87CCA380-FA7D-44F7-B4A7-59C4FB6285EF.jpg (1024x695, 122K)

fuck off androfag. If there is one thing getting shat on by chink shit its the absolute scam that is the se line. You can buy clones that sound the same or better for half the price and get actual highs and subbass.
Hell if I had to avoid chink-shit at any price range I would buy a pair of knowles and make my own clone of the ER4SR for a third of the price.

What music player is that? (Sorry if that's not the right terminology)

Zishan DSD. It has terrible UI is huge and has absurdly high output impedance. Avoid and save up for a FiiO m6 instead. Don't believe Zishan user's lies. He's a shill.

Lol thanks user

>save up for something that costs 5 times more than a clip and isn't better in any way

Equalizer APO + Peace GUI

I need a real cheap pair of the "true" wireless earbuds for gym, cause I'm sick of getting my Shure's sweaty.

>Your Budget
50$
>Your Location
US
>Wired/wireless
"True" wireless
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Little bass would be nice
>Past IEMs
Shure SE215

I'd like them to have a lot of sound isolation.

I've been looking at
monoprice.com/product?c_id=120&cp_id=12001&cs_id=1082710&p_id=30878&seq=1&format=2

Any other suggestions?

Attached: 1546743128943.png (1132x2140, 420K)

KZ ES4 + TRN BT20

I know measuring something is fun.
But why?
There is much better measurements out there.
Es4 is risky on fit, and the isolation too.

Hmmmm, my ES4s has been wonderful on both fit and isolation. In comparison, my ED16s don't even fit at all because they have short ass nozzles (I can only use them with foam tips on backwards).

> Kool Aid Status: Bought

Enjoy although you certainty didnt need to get both. If you think the T2 has enough bass in stock form without the mod the QT2 probably is not for you. That being said you didnt get the memo the QT2 needs a totally new cable the one it comes with sounds muddy and physically its shit. QT2 requires foam tips. Try out the blue ones with it. With all of the above it took me a few days to burn in and start to like it.

The T2 use a T400 with a large exterior size these are good.

aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html

Its the cheapest DSD player you can get with a Balanced 2.5 headphone output.
>terrible UI
for chink its honestly not that bad i navigate my 256 card without problems but yeah it can freeze up occasionally
> is huge
it actually pretty small it is THICC though
> absurdly high output impedance
Only EE know what that means and its implications on FR

Attached: IMG_1887.jpg (3264x2448, 2.56M)

>multi ba
>high output impedance
found your problem.

>How's the background hiss on that BT cable? Tried the TRN one. Tons of hiss

Its the quietest and cheapest bluetooth MMCX cable i have found. A real hidden gem this one. As i said it has a slight loudness bump and just matches fantasticly with th T2. Its a killer combo. Here is a new link.

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32951225803.html

Attached: IMG_7303.jpg (3264x2448, 3.89M)

Anyone here own the Moondrop A8? I don't actually think it will be that big of an upgrade over the Moondrop Blessing since the DD probably overweighs the extra BAs

their peak of performance is aria.

If anything the OI could be slightly taming my nigg-bass IEMs and solving problems. Think about it.