How is anyone okay with this shit...

How is anyone okay with this shit? Millions of people are voluntarily training the AI to be aware of our world and to differentiate physical objects with increasing detail and complexity. How are people so oblivious to the evil of this mechanism?

Yes hurr durr I know you can just buy a Jow Forums Pass but you still have to deal with it on other websites.

Attached: 1455303400257.jpg (484x768, 91K)

>technological development is evil
huh?

Is hate recaptcha so much, I miss the old captchas.

i love working for google

Please elucidate me as to how millions of people feeding data to make an AI more aware of our physical world is a good thing.

1. Legacy capcha is available
2. Pass is $20 A YEAR. - A FUXKING YEAR

Install Buster.

This worked for me but only very briefly. Anytime I try it now I get the "automated queries" message.

>shilling Jow Forums pass
kys hirogook

when a chink is riding his self driving car you wont be run over

A.i. will make the human race obsolete. And that's the way the cookie is supposed to crumble. The only reason i don't see us entirely fucked over this is because humans can adapt to pretty much everything.

Self-driving cars are a fucking meme. I will never trust a machine with my life.

Imagine genuinely believing this.

Attached: 1443815923279.jpg (385x383, 18K)

holy shit, it actually works

Ever been on a plane? On a bus? On a train? A boat? Do you have a sustainable independent supply of clean water, food and energy?

You are already utterly reliant on technology to survive, brainlet.

I spend a couple hours a day here, ain't gonna be hitting captchas instead of paying pennies a day

strong AI will never be possible

I don't understand why I must "train" this shit when this shit always know better if you selected all bikes or not.

>Millions of people are voluntarily training the AI
>training the AI
>training
There is NO training going on. The captcha already knows the answer. That's how it knows to tell you to try again when you're wrong. The captcha's purpose is get a digital fingerprint of YOU. Your timing, your mouse/cursor movements. It is profiling you.

idgaf what's your definition of strong AI, AI will perform tasks better than 80% of humans soon enough.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEcaptcha
I remember when captchas was just "ASSnigger" but distorted and filtered to look like shit.

>trigger a power tripping mod
>ban plus tip (your pass)
works for me 99% of the time until I have to actually solve one.

But it already exists dumbass, if you define humans as "strong AI". It's not a question of if, it's a question of how and when.

It probably uses statistical methods. Notice how it sometimes gives you several images? Collect statistics on new images and then use ones with known classifications to score users.

>I will never trust a machine on my life
Low IQ worldview

based, thank you

It doesn't. I honestly don't know what the fuck it's seeing some of the time, but it sure as shit isn't buses and chimneys.

Sometimes it asks a question it already knows the answer to, to check you're actually trying and not just entering random shit.
Other times it's asking a question to for training purposes.

No way to know the difference so we'll just have to slave away.

Attached: 1547383528472m.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

The irony in that statement.

Attached: quote-never-lose-hope-be-persistent-and-stubborn-and-never-give-up-there-are-many-instances-theodore (850x400, 87K)

There are more insidious things to worry about than this user.

Attached: Selection_999(031).png (1806x854, 143K)

We're training AI to shard the internet as we know it.

Attached: Selection_953.png (1339x538, 61K)

It won't work if your browser has good privacy. For me it never works on Firefox, but always on ungoogled chromium. Try any version of Chrome and it will most likely work due to the easy fingerprinting. You're not ip banned from burster capcha, your current browser is.

Attached: 1417644727339.png (346x291, 11K)

Just use Buster.

It has to know what the correct answers are, so how are we "training" it? What sort of brainlet logic is this?

And i can't post on Jow Forums because the "I'm not a robot checkbox" can't load with uBlock Origin enabled.

Fuck this shit

Attached: npc.png (815x737, 45K)

Clover and 4chanX doesn't have this problem

How do I escape this in Clover?

You are literally an idiot. Kill yourself immediately.

>technological development
>using a free work force of masses to torture them with these shit captchas and make a product which will be SOLD to the same people who were working on it for all the time they spent on the Internet
>taking the limited time of 80% people all over the Internet to save the time of your own megacorporation which has so much fucking money they could actually solve the problem of poverty, while most of these people will not have enough money to buy their product in the closest future
somehow people already managed to develop self-driving cars and they did it while using paid work force, how could they?

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-023134.png (1080x1920, 103K)