Don't worry, all the antivirus warnings are false-positives. My program is 100% safe

>Don't worry, all the antivirus warnings are false-positives. My program is 100% safe

Why are devs this retarded?

Attached: 03f9cf351a727686a1d95cd2475795c1--memes-pepe-the-frog.jpg (236x231, 9K)

They're not. It's the users who trust them who are retarded.

>windows
found your problem

>Hurr durr 83% market share OS bad!

Attached: file.png (204x219, 9K)

>it's good because its popular

Attached: 1514817725813.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>It's bad because it has many consumers

Attached: water.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Kahoot 206464

no one claimed that

kill yourself namefag

No Windows is bad because it's designed poorly. If you want an OS that treats you like the retard you are, then power to ya

it isnt bad because it has many consumers
its bad because its bad
now that i think about it it probably is bad because it has many consumers, they have to appeal to the lowest common denominator after all

>DM crashes
"Windows is so-
>Monitors won't scale
trash and Linux-
>Videocard drivers won't install
is the superior OS!"

>implying i use linux
i use react os because its like windows used to be back when it was good but you can also change any part of it you like because is free open source software

Works on my machine :^)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Enjoy windows smart screen, which labels your program untrustworthy unless you buy a certificate starting at 300 $ per year.

Attached: serveimage.png (691x443, 10K)

how is reactos performance wise compared to windows?
will any windows program work or is it like wine?

Attached: serveimage (1).png (648x604, 43K)

i dont do anything performance intensive so i wouldnt really know
old school runescape runs smooth as butter so java at least works ok
compatibility is hit and miss, i have had the best success with xp-era software
reactos also has a package manager that is basically just an archive of windows software that will probably work alright

fuck

This is shit you turn off at first boot
It's your fault if you leave that shit on

Attached: Windows-10.png (640x447, 86K)

>having a behemoth code base is good
Kek enjoy being hacked

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-140938_Browser.png (658x189, 14K)

honey...

Attached: loc.png (646x223, 32K)

>suddenly doubling
What happened here?

Attached: nervouse anime girl.jpg (439x452, 43K)

>implying the average joe is going to turn that off
my point was about developers having to spend 300 $ per year on that bullshit.

im sorry user
its time to start looking for replacements

Attached: loc2.png (1140x831, 72K)

>just disable it bro
>if you don't know how to disable shit its your fault
This is the most retarded argument wintoddlers make.
In what world is it ever acceptable to have adware and feature locks enabled by default on software you pay a premium price for?
>>DM crashes
Archfag problem
>>Monitors won't scale
Never happens
>>Videocard drivers won't install
Video card drivers are compiled into the kernel. It's impossible for them to not be able to install.

>on software you pay a premium price for?
What price?
I didn't pay for Windows and I even have a custom PC and guess what my copy is even legitimate
>In what world is it ever acceptable to have adware and feature locks enabled by default
Yes it's a shame that the MS store as decided to recommend some bullshit in the start menu, what's really funny is Android OEMs have been doing it for years in a more obtrusive fashion and yet it's Microsoft that idiots want to foam up the mouth at.
Also are you seriously getting mad that a toggle option that you can change is defaulted in on rather than off?

>Android OEMs have been doing it for years
i dont use smartphones because im not a media addicted faggot

>Android OEMs have been doing it for years
And that's why I replace the ROM on every phone I buy, just like I install Linux on every PC. What's the argument here? Android OEMs doing shitty things doesn't make them not shitty.

>pisses away 20 minutes, rebooting 3 times to update when you didn't tell it to
"Windows is so
>restricts access to basic management tools unless you shell out $100 for a "pro" license
much more practical
>phones home to mommy microsoft with all your keystrokes
and it just werks!"
look, I can do it too.

Many people do and those same people want to slam MS day and night for random shit like candy crush when they themselves use a android device where apps like facebook can't be removed unlike candy crush which is removed in 2 clicks

The point is people want to get mad at something that only gets perpetuated because they chose to use other devices that do the same thing

based

lol

>pisses away 20 minutes, rebooting 3 times to update when you didn't tell it to
that's just a stupid meme lincucks use to cope
>restricts access to basic management tools unless you shell out $100 for a "pro" license
Imagine being so retarded that you think any of us paid for Windows
>phones home to mommy microsoft with all your keystrokes
can be disabled in like 2 minutes

Yes, centralization of computing power is a fucking terrible thing user, glad you got your brain working today

>forgets android has the biggest market share
Linux is bigger than windows nowadays faggotface

>>DM crashes
>"Windows is so-
>>Monitors won't scale
>trash and Linux-
>>Videocard drivers won't install
>is the superior OS!"

Never had any of these problems, stay coping :^)

>Windows codebase is smaller

Kek

Android and GNU/Linux are so vastly different at this point that you can't really class the 2 together

>>on software you pay a premium price for?
>What price?
>I didn't pay for Windows and I even have a custom PC and guess what my copy is even legitimate
>>In what world is it ever acceptable to have adware and feature locks enabled by default
>Yes it's a shame that the MS store as decided to recommend some bullshit in the start menu, what's really funny is Android OEMs have been doing it for years in a more obtrusive fashion and yet it's Microsoft that idiots want to foam up the mouth at.
>Also are you seriously getting mad that a toggle option that you can change is defaulted in on rather than off?

Jesus fucking Christ you're either trolling or legitimately can't read, in what world does a dev have to pay $300 per year for their users to be able to run their program without hassle? In what world are 80% of computer users going to disable a useless feature at boot so they can use software without hassle? Why? In what world? A Microsoft world clearly...

literally derailed in 3 posts.

>Many people do and those same people want to slam MS day and night for random shit like candy crush when they themselves use a android device where apps like facebook can't be removed unlike candy crush which is removed in 2 clicks

>Having candy crush or Facebook installed at all
>Ever

I think I'm beginning to understand why you can't see reason here user

>that's just a stupid meme lincucks use to cope
No, it isn't, and I can't tell you how many family members have had me install ubuntu/elementary after their machine literally would not go past the boot menu because of a windows update that was forced on them, it's over 5 people in my direct family

>Imagine being so retarded that you think any of us paid for Windows
WHY DO I NEED TO PIRATE AN OS WHEN I CAN JUST USE ONE THAT ACTUALLY DOES ITS JOB FOR FREE AND WORRY ABOUT EVEN MORE SPYING THAN JUST MICROSOFT
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SENSE DOES THIS MAKE

>can be disabled in like 2 minutes
NO IT CAN'T, YOU'RE JOKING YOURSELF IF YOU THINK THAT THERE'S AN OPTION TO DISABLE THIS AND THAT MICROSOFT DOESN'T DISALLOW 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO BLOCK THIS CAPABILITY, IT HAS BECOME A PORTION OF THEIR BUSINESS MODEL

BEYOND THAT WHY WOULD I NEED TO DISABLE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN I CAN JUST NOT INSTALL AN OS THAT HAS IT

Ishygddt, I really do

This

Ultra kek

I've never had any of these problems because I know how to configure a system. Nice try, Wintoddler.

Based and redpilled.

>Intel OS
Lets see the freetards defend this.

Install OpenBSD

>file deleted

Is OP a shill?

Attached: cat_is_perplexed_at_squirel_singing_about_gonads.jpg (463x761, 37K)

Kek
No just got his thread completely derailed and lost hope