Nothing good ever lasts

>nothing good ever lasts
Prove me wrong, what is something as good or better than it was 10 years ago?

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

CPUs, and GPUs, memory is cheaper now than it was 10 years ago (still not cheaper than a few years ago though)

>being attached to impermanent things

Attached: Buddha_in_Sarnath_Museum_%28Dhammajak_Mutra%29.jpg (1188x1521, 1.26M)

AIM

Attached: bedroom 90s.jpg (1200x900, 301K)

i like how Buddhists (with a capital B) always have to force their religion on everyone, i think judaism is the better religion, its also a lot less pretentious aswell.

yes goy judaism is based

Attached: a97.png (217x255, 151K)

me under the bed

>ravioli
>rocket power
>bubblegum jug
>bionicles

wonder where she is now, also thats not 90's, thats early 2000's.

she is a huge SJW.... not even joking

Where did she do her home work or was she forced to do it on the kitchen table like an animal.

yikes, i did a reverse image search
what the fuck happened?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

me outside next to the window

This is why I am killing myself if I ever have a daughter.

literally everything has gotten better for cheaper

her boyfriend did it for her

my self

My sister's room used to be exactly like this, iMac and everything. Except hers had the flower pattern (I wish I was joking). The mess was incredible and was never properly cleaned up until she left for university. I don't know where this idea that guys are messy comes from. Every girl's room I've ever seen has had a massive amount of clutter everywhere, food just randomly stashed wherever there's space, and clothes left in heaps after the closet is full. All the men I know have their shit organized to a tee and are obsessed with keeping the place clean.

Jews don't like goyim converting to Judaism, but okay.

Postmodernism.

Shipping. Provided you don't live out in the bush, most things can arrive same/next day de

Why the fuck are his legs so long? They're like twice the length of his body.

Every Microsoft OS after Windows 3.11 has been progressively worse. Change my mind (you can't, because I'm right).

>But muh gaymes and INTERNET and muh bloat distractions that hamper productivity
>But muh shiny graphics that make everything look pretty
>but muh meme taskbar that makes it infinitely distract and makes it harder to focus on one single thing
>but muh bluetooth/wifi/usb/memesoftware that is a useless distraction and hampers real productivity
No. Grow up. Once you do, you will see that I am correct.

I miss those times on occasion (late 90's/early 00s). Playing UT/Q3A, PS1/2 games, no other responsibilities needing my attention, just kicking back with no worries about anything.

God I can't wait till I retire from my job, then maybe I can finally relax as I did then.

You're just get older, and so your threshold for novelty is higher. The shit my phone is capable of is fucking mindblowing. It blows the shit out of my first PC. Some things are worse, like the web. Easy come, easy go.

>what is something as good or better than it was 10 years ago?
My wife

disagree about memory. I bought 32GB in ~2011 for wayyyyy less than it would cost me to buy today.