When did Microsoft stop being the bad guys?

When did Microsoft stop being the bad guys?

Attached: 482019393.jpg (3000x1992, 1M)

Never. California just followed them.

They were the good guys until Gates stopped his involvement and it became buggy Pajeet spyware.

Microsoft were never the bad guys. They singlehandedly unified the computer industry and saved it from freetardism.

Attached: 1538663591892.jpg (1000x4900, 1.56M)

>When did Microsoft stop being the bad guys?

Attached: 152829631916.png (152x254, 56K)

>Oh my god guise Microsoft gave me a free and open source text editor (even though the one you actually download is a proprietary blob with a proprietary license and unknown additions), everything bad they ever did is forgiven and, more importantly, forgotten!

Bill Gates used a lot of money for a lot of favors, which made all the bullshit he's pulled since the 80's magically disappear from society's memory.

after the internet became big

now your OS does not matter as long as you can run a browser since you do everything through a browser. Now Google is the bad guy because they control the internet and the internet is where we do all our computing

The thing I hate about windows is every software these days is 1 gb in size and are big resource hogs..Linux everything is filtered to not be shit

Are these threads supposed to endear us to Pajeetosoft?

Gates is based, he's sterilized hundreds of thousands of pajeets and niggers with his tainted vaccines.

Never they just figured out the right things to say to fool dumbass geeks like you and everyone else from reddit

Remember that kid who had Down's Syndrome at your high school? Was he a bad guy? Not really, he was just extremely dumb. He was a lot like the Microsoft family of products.

give me three microsoft products you use because you find it better than everything else on the market ?

I think they Fucked up so hard, people started feeling bad for them.
Like Vista, Win8 and 10...

When they got out of the mobile market

Word, Excel, windows 10

MSWord, Windows,....um...the Xbox One controller?

None of those are superior.

fp/threadp

word and excel are the same thing try again

Microsoft has never been worse. They used to just coerce you into paying for their trashy software. Now they still do that, but even after paying you're forced to become part of their botnet.

all of this is opinionated you fucking idiot

Only one I'll allow being superior is the Xbox Controller

>freetardism.
My dad needed to use excel but didn't want to pay for it so of course I downloaded open office for him. The installer got 10% in and then froze completely, tried three separate times to install before I gave up. Next I tried libreoffice, the installer unpacked itself and then said there was an installation already in progress and cancelled itself. Same thing again, and again.

I finally got it to work by manually running the installer from the unpacked files instead of letting the autorun do it.

>Word processer
>Spreadsheets
There's no better alternative to word when it comes to documents with small page counts.
Also the Xbox controller unironically is the best.

MSFT has changed due to trends and going to where the profit is. Games and Hardware + Cloud/Servers is where the big money is at now. Sure software is still profitable but it pales in comparison to what the other lines bring in.

Unless a data breach or some shit like that happens at a MSFT data center it don't get much attention from anyone.

good goy

sounds like your dad has a shitty computer.

you think gates created anything at all
it was a marginal, far inferior impression of teh xerox parc desktop

shit head I was talking about products

word and excel are part of MSOffice you can't buy one without the other

Attached: idiot_inside.png (400x400, 13K)

Word is the industry standard for a reason.
Windows just werks (™) especially compared to its alternatives.
The Xbone controller is literally the best controller ever designed.

>word and excel are the same thing
fuck yeah. I always type me letters in excel, wish they'd make the default boxes bigger tho.

the most dishonest company in the business
with the lowest standards

More to the point; it's a word document. etc. Surely to god you don't "have" to get the 2019 version of office just to create 90% of shit people use office for right? I still use the 2007 version myself. Works fine.

itt idiots who don't understand the basic concept of "product"

Is that a question or a predicate statement? Don't use uptalk, you look and sound like an insecure fag

It's my old thinkpad T420. Free sotware sucks 99% of cases, especially with the pajeets and neon haired snowflakes that have infiltrated these organizations. Tried to update my 10 year old version of GIMP, the installer bloated from 16MB back then to 200MB now with only a couple more features and a severe decrease in performance that my VR gaming rig can't handle.

Opinions can be empirically wrong.

It's OK if you have tiny hands.

OpenOffice is better in every way.

Windows is the worst OS and it doesn't Just Work, it requires constant babying and will shut itself down without warning if Pajeet pushes an update.

do you see a question mark ?

Attached: wowthere.png (500x578, 421K)

Windows 3.11 was the last good Windows OS. Prove me wrong (you can't)

>But muh gaymes and INTERNET and muh bloat distractions that hamper productivity
>But muh shiny graphics that make everything look pretty that please my low-IQ brain
>but muh meme taskbar that is infinitely distracting and makes it harder to focus on one single thing at a time
>but muh bluetooth/wifi/usb/wireless/memesoftware that is an unreliable useless distraction and hampers real productivity
No. Grow up. Once you do, you will see that I am correct.

When they killed windows 10 and released an OS that don't try to milk the user and sell all his shit to data brokers.
It was quite nice, Windows 11, like a true follow up to windows 7, but even safer.

we know its you, Satya

Putting a space before a question mark changes it's meaning, shit for brains.

Also, down syndrome isn't caused by a missing chromosome, you mouth-breathing mongoloid.

Literally and immediately kill yourself.

>Word, Excel, windows 10
>better than everything else on the market

are you even trying?

Halo, halo 2, halo 3

If it was meant to be a question, he should have formatted the sentence to written as such. So along with being an uptalking fag, he's also a brainlet who doesn't know how to construct a sentence.

technically it's bungie and even them are going to shit rn

>no long filename support
>the whole system crashes when a program stop responding due retarded cooperative multitask
>shitty networking support to connect to the IBM mainframe on the floor above of the cubicle sea
>Too colorful and unprofessional
You probably mean windows NT4.0

Attached: Alex look.jpg (1181x709, 127K)

>a non-issue
>don't multitask 5 different things like a low-iq ADHD-ridden distractable retard zoomer
>muh INTERNET, point already refuted
>don't change the color then, "unprofessional" is a baseless and subjective memeword

If you can't distinguish a corporate network from the internet, you're already over.

>use Windows in current year
>be burning DVD
>open explorer, dropped tracks
>before disc is finalised Windows drops to update screen for 4th time in one day

I agree

When I stopped working in tech support.